Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

Thanks, Julie! I think that I am very very estrogen dominant and have been reading a ton about it. I started taking vitamin B complex and am going to start taking a Pregnancy Prep blend that includes Maca, Vitex, Rhodiola, and Red Raspberry Leaf. I also drink too much coffee and eat wayyyy too many carbs, pastas rices etc and that's all not good for estrogen levels...so starting tomorrow im going to follow a quasi-paleo diet and see if I cant bump up my O date a little naturally!

Enjoy your vacation!! :)

That sounds like a great idea! The month I was eating the healthiest, had quit soda and was on the herbal supplements was one of my best looking charts, so I really believe it can help. DW is doing paleo right now. It's difficult just bc it's so restrictive and it's difficult to find some of the things she needs, but I think the quasi-paleo is a good idea! I've been eating some of the things she makes and it isn't too bad actually. I try to cut a lot of artificial sweeteners and white flour out anyway, so that makes it easier. Good luck to you! I hope it gets you back on track :)

Kara- sorry the :witch: got you! But FX this is your cycle!!!

Julie- Woot woot for pos OPK! Hope your insems went great and am keeping FX to see a beautiful BFP here in a week and a half or so from you!!

Amanda- How long are your cycles normally??? Or what do they range?

Hoping clomid is a miracle drug for all of you ladies! I want to see a shit ton of BFPs over the next month or so!!!! :) All this promise has me excited!!

AFM, been a bit MIA lately. I've been crazy busy and keeping myself occupied. I am either 11 or 12dpo today. BFN on a wondfo this morning. I keep getting crappy evaps on all of them, I think my batch was junk. Boo! AF is due either Tuesday or Wednesday depending on when I O'd (either CD12 or CD13, not 100% sure.) SO. I'm sure she'll come. Whatever! No results back for DH yet. Getting pretty sick and tired of waiting for answers!

I need to lose weight!!!! Someone make me diet and exercise :( I have no will-power. I'm currently munching on home-made jerky and drinking a white mocha with toffee nut... super healthy lmao. But seriously- i'm the heaviest i've ever been! DH is supportive and tells me I don't look heavy and am beautiful- but I personally feel like complete crap about my body right now and need to do something about it!! I need support though or someone to do it with me! Lol

Cassidy, I feel like ttc'ing and stress makes me gain weight too. I haven't worked out in forever either. Diet time. Ill do it if you do? I weighed in at 139 this am! Aaaaah! My cycles are normally 29 days. I took a $$ store cheapy this am with 3MU and it was pretty negative. I am out now and will be gone all day but ill post it when I get home.

Sorry for bfn's so far. I'm still holding out for your bfp this month!! How is DH?

Yesss let's do it. I'd love to lose 30lbs. I weighed in at 160!!!!! Ugh I feel like crap about my body. I'm normally around 140. Would love to be at 130. I'm 5'7 so everyone says I carry my weight well but when I look in the mirror all I see is bloat and chub and rolls. Boo! I just need to learn some self-control! And exercise!

And that's crazy you're still getting BFNs. Do you think you O'd late? Have you thought about getting bloods drawn?

I can't believe your still getting bfn.
Afm; Nothing exciting, CD 9.

I weighed in at 139 this am too which is the highest I've ever been...lets do this girls!!

I could have O'd late. I'm going to stop and get a FREr today simply because I trust them more. I'm super bloated and crampy, not at all like AF. So strange.

On second thought, I remember a very similar pain/ bloating during my last pregnancy, pretty much after sex. It is interesting.

Disney and Cassidy, lets actually do this. I have never weighed this much. I vote a weekly weigh in and NO cheating on what we eat.

And Disney, so sorry af got you.

Yay! I'm so glad to have your ladies support! Let's totally do it!!!! I need to feel better about myself!!

Um I'd like to lose about 5 lbs. I know it doesn't sound like much but when you are 4'11, a few pounds makes a difference.

Woot woot! Let's do it Rachel! Yay for weight loss in this thread! We're all gonna be sexy future mamas to be! Lol

hey ladies...hows everyones weekend been so far...

Rachel im sorry af got u hun...:hugs:

All the best for the weight loss programm ladies...im just to frightened to join u guys because i know ill cheat :p .... ill b here to cheer u on tho...
i just found this website conceiveeasy.com....and they r giving away their product sth like fertilaid and also include some frebies with it...its an offer at 5.95...so u get the pills ( which im not gonna use ) plus u get either 20 opks or 20 preg tests or 10 of each... i bought it cos id anyways spend alot more on opks....so 20 opks for 6 bucks is pretty gud for me :) i know u ladies r POAS addicts so i wanted to tell u guys abt it...go ahead and get some stuff ladies :D

Rachel- sorry about AF.
My weekend has been pretty busy, I worked saturday and then we finally yanked out the trees behind our house. They are growing into our foundation. Today I got some cute fabric from my grandma/mom so I can have more quilting projects. I just started quilting thursday and I am hooked. First quilt top done! Then did some rounds of hay with my husband.
Good luck with the weight loss program ladies! I hope it goes splendidly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->