Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

Brandy- You might have to not take is during your clomid days but that could be it. Maybe check the FAQ section on the fertilitea site or google fertilitea and clomid.

Lol, waves. As soon as I get home I will test. I have to pee like crazy and traffic sucks. Ugh

YAY! I'll be interrupting my packing to keep checking ;) Good luck though! I know how frustrating it can be just begging to see that second line when you feel so close yet so far away. I really hope you get that BFP.

We just got these big/little brother/sister shirts and outfits in at work so I snagged this for Hannah. I think I'm going to take a picture of her and Autumn both wearing big sister shirts (we don't have any in Autumn's size at work, so I'm thinking of getting one off Etsy.com) and then sending that to our family to see if they catch on. That will probably also be our picture to post on Facebook. I nearly had a heart attack when I was setting that fixture and opened the boxes to see these shirts inside. It felt like it was meant to be lol.

Also felt like sharing a day in the life of my bloat. Morning, mid-day, night. I wake up with a mini-bump (I'm attributing that to this being pregnancy #6, baby #3 and what they call "muscle memory") and by the end of the day, I look ridiculously pregnant for how early along I am. I said this every day during the beginning of my last pregnancy (with Hannah)... I have no idea how I'm going to hide this for so long. I wanted to wait until 12 weeks but I have a feeling it'll be more like 7 or 8 weeks.

Attachments

• July1.jpg
    July1.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 4
  • July3.jpg
    July3.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 6
Waves, the shirt and bloat are adorable!!!

I took a $store test. There is something there but it looks like an indent. I can't upload pics of it until later, at my parents and my computer is at home.

Happy birthday Cassidy!!!!!!!!!

Amanda-Yes, we are leaving Wed...

Sonia-I'm sorry it's a bad day for you :( It does look like you could have O'd. With that EWCM it looks like it could have tried a few times. I hope you O'd :)

Kara-That's so funny, I do the same thing. I had this symptom today...could be preggo or AF. It's so annoying! lol

Brandy-Welcome! I have fertilitea and I'm on clomid. I have read mixed info about whether or not vitex affects how clomid works. I don't think the tea has a lot in it, so you should be fine if you do drink it. I would say to only drink 1-2 cups a day, keep it on the lower side. Also, like Nichole said you could wait and drink it after O since the clomid would have already done it's job. I don't think it's a waste!

Nikki-The room is cute! I'm so excited for you to find out the sex!!!

Morgan-Oh no! I'm glad you're ok...I fell down our stairs a few days before our wedding. It was great bc I had scrapes and bruises...lol

Waves-I love the shirt idea! That's a great way to reveal it...I bought shirts for our dogs for when the time comes since we don't have kids yet lol

AFM-CM is starting to look a little more fertile and cervix is opening up a little...O should be getting close! We babysat our friends' kids today (2 1/2 and 3 months)...it was fun. People kept talking to me like they were mine, just makes me want my own even more!

Thanks for all the encouragement ladies! I know I need to keep my head up and not get all discouraged, but it's hard. Mirolee, I know you have been trying for a while. I think I am going to adopt your docs theory on cycle numbers. I'll count this as cycle #2. How many cycles is your doc willing to give you clomid for?

Nikki, DH really needs to go get his SA done. It has nothing to do with the cost, in fact it only costs $14 with our insurance lol. The thing is that he isn't "comfortable" with it....and I am not going to fight him on it because the last thing I want is this TTC thing to tear our relationship apart. I did tell him the other day that he needed to go and he didn't commit or refuse so that's a step....my RE said that they can do the SA the same day as IUI and they do that often for guys who are shy about it. If the SA came back shitty then I guess they would just cancel the IUI. So that may be our next step. My OB didn't give me a clear answer on if IUI is a waste of time bc he said it's hard to confirm when there is a cervical factor causing infertility.

Julie - I always O on CD 14. I took the clomid on days 3-7 and O'd on CD 13. FF said I O'd on CD14, but I got my first pos OPK on CD13, had cramps, then a temp rise on CD 14. Also, I started AF on 14 dpo according to FF which only gives me a 13 day LP when it is consistently 14 days. So I'm going with an O day of CD 13, which isn't too far off from my usual. Now this month I am taking it CD 5 (tonight) through CD 9....hopefully it doesn't throw my O day off too much but now that I got my schedule changed it doesn't really matter. I hope you have an amazing trip!!

Welcome Brandy! I'm sorry you have been trying for so long, I feel your pain. I used to take vitex but stopped the month before last when I tried Soy Iso. I read that you shouldn't take it with soy iso or clomid. Vitex is in the fertility teas. I started clomid last month so I never re-started the vitex. Plus I had been taking it since January and it didn't do anything. Good luck to you! I started my clomid tonight so stick around, we will be close by in our cycles!

Morgan and Waves, I feel ya on moving...ugh. We close on our house on the 23rd :happydance: and I have packed everything myself so far. I have a spare bedroom FULL of boxes and I feel like I still have so much more to pack. I still have most of our dishes to pack, the bathrooms, most of the pictures on the walls.....omg I have my work cut out for me. I have to hit up wally world tomorrow for some bubble wrap.

Kara - I want to see your rainbow BFP

Nichole - I always get watery CM before AF comes....I always think it's AF for about a day or two before she comes. Fx she comes soon for you so you can start your clomid.

Amanda - have you retested yet? I'm hopeful you get your bfp! Have you and OH found a new place to move yet? How is it living with the 'rents?

Sonia - I know nothing about provera, when does your doc say to take it if AF doesn't come? It must be so frustrating for you ladies with long cycles. That is one thing I am grateful for in this horrible TTC adventure - I have regular cycles....bonus. Is it getting me anywhere? Absolutely not lol.

Waves-I love the shirt idea! That's a great way to reveal it...I bought shirts for our dogs for when the time comes since we don't have kids yet lol

Thanks!! As soon as I set the fixture at work & opened the boxes to see the shirts, I nearly died. I was so excited, snagged one up right away. I felt like it was meant to be lol.

https://img1.etsystatic.com/024/1/6641146/il_570xN.476031087_gvss.jpg
This is the one from Etsy I'm thinking of ordering for my oldest. There's a cute one on Carter's website in her size but it's long-sleeve and it's way too hot for her to have to wear that now lol.

Thanks for all the encouragement ladies! I know I need to keep my head up and not get all discouraged, but it's hard. Mirolee, I know you have been trying for a while. I think I am going to adopt your docs theory on cycle numbers. I'll count this as cycle #2. How many cycles is your doc willing to give you clomid for?

Nikki, DH really needs to go get his SA done. It has nothing to do with the cost, in fact it only costs $14 with our insurance lol. The thing is that he isn't "comfortable" with it....and I am not going to fight him on it because the last thing I want is this TTC thing to tear our relationship apart. I did tell him the other day that he needed to go and he didn't commit or refuse so that's a step....my RE said that they can do the SA the same day as IUI and they do that often for guys who are shy about it. If the SA came back shitty then I guess they would just cancel the IUI. So that may be our next step. My OB didn't give me a clear answer on if IUI is a waste of time bc he said it's hard to confirm when there is a cervical factor causing infertility.

Julie - I always O on CD 14. I took the clomid on days 3-7 and O'd on CD 13. FF said I O'd on CD14, but I got my first pos OPK on CD13, had cramps, then a temp rise on CD 14. Also, I started AF on 14 dpo according to FF which only gives me a 13 day LP when it is consistently 14 days. So I'm going with an O day of CD 13, which isn't too far off from my usual. Now this month I am taking it CD 5 (tonight) through CD 9....hopefully it doesn't throw my O day off too much but now that I got my schedule changed it doesn't really matter. I hope you have an amazing trip!!

Welcome Brandy! I'm sorry you have been trying for so long, I feel your pain. I used to take vitex but stopped the month before last when I tried Soy Iso. I read that you shouldn't take it with soy iso or clomid. Vitex is in the fertility teas. I started clomid last month so I never re-started the vitex. Plus I had been taking it since January and it didn't do anything. Good luck to you! I started my clomid tonight so stick around, we will be close by in our cycles!

Morgan and Waves, I feel ya on moving...ugh. We close on our house on the 23rd :happydance: and I have packed everything myself so far. I have a spare bedroom FULL of boxes and I feel like I still have so much more to pack. I still have most of our dishes to pack, the bathrooms, most of the pictures on the walls.....omg I have my work cut out for me. I have to hit up wally world tomorrow for some bubble wrap.

Kara - I want to see your rainbow BFP

Nichole - I always get watery CM before AF comes....I always think it's AF for about a day or two before she comes. Fx she comes soon for you so you can start your clomid.

Amanda - have you retested yet? I'm hopeful you get your bfp! Have you and OH found a new place to move yet? How is it living with the 'rents?

Sonia - I know nothing about provera, when does your doc say to take it if AF doesn't come? It must be so frustrating for you ladies with long cycles. That is one thing I am grateful for in this horrible TTC adventure - I have regular cycles....bonus. Is it getting me anywhere? Absolutely not lol.

I like adopting HWPG's idea, too! I think Oh needs to have a SA done as well, its just getting him to go do it is going to be hard.

I just retested..uploading in a few. We are looking but not that hard. Living with his parents is ok. They have a giant house and they are teachers, so they are away for the summer. It gives us some time and breathing room to find a place.

14dpo, after a two hour hold with $$ store tests. I dont see a single thing.

Attachments

• IMG_3717.jpg
    IMG_3717.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 12
This is driving me crazy lol... I see something in a tweak, but I don't think anyone else could see what I'm seeing. Your tests are making me lose my mind more than my own did lol.

Heres another view..out of the case. It is driving me absolutely insane too! Its not just you!!

Attachments

• bi1d1f.jpg
    bi1d1f.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 14
Amanda-A 2 hour hold? That doesn't seem like very much...

Morgan-I have totally thought about the catfish thing...I actually thought of it the other day after watching the tv show lol

I see something very faint on it. I can see it best at the bottom of where the second line should be and what I see looks red-tinted as opposed to grey/indent or whatever.

This tweak isn't that great but oh well.

Attachments

• aaa.jpg
    aaa.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 12
Waves- Just looked through your pics and can't say it enough how beautiful your girls are. Your preggo pics are awesome, also. Is that Nikon rebel the camera you're still using? I love your photography and think it's an awesome way to remember everything! Esp when you had Hannah in the chair for the diff months pics, so cute. And how for holidays you had a cute backdrop and some props.. makes amazing photos, such a good idea!! If I do get preggo this month I have got to meet you IRL to be bump buddies. Oh and we're also in the process of moving right now. DH is at home with his peg-leg packing up our little car now. It is so stressful trust me, I know. We've actually been with his dad since the accident and we're finally moving back out again. He doesn't have a job or a car anymore. The one we wrecked was a red '98 Camaro SS, oh it was his baby. Lol now we've got an 05 dodge neon.. Haha DH made me pay to tint the windows, what a girl.

Thank you so much :) Yeah... I'm currently using the Canon Rebel T3i. We got it back in February with our tax return and it's my other baby. I just need to get some new lenses for it when funds allow.

Good luck with your move!!!

Hi ladies! I have a question and wondering if anyone can help....I've been researching and I came across Fertilitea herbal supplement, and alot of ppl conceived after drinking this. Not saying it works for everyone, but I wanted to know if anyone had taken it or know of anyone who's taken it while taking clomid and got a BFP? I ask because some days it conflicts with clomid and some says it doesn't....

I conceived my first month of drinking fertilitea. I ended up miscarrying because of a blighted ovum but that's obviously not the tea's fault. I've been drinking it since we resumed ttc after the miscarriage and I think it makes a difference. However I was not on clomid.

So temp spike and crosshairs with a lil cheatin.. ;) Ya'll think I'm good? No bd yesterday, am I doomed? Ahh, relaxation time :)

Feels so good to wake up in MY bed at MY house with my darling and lil pup. We're moving all the big stuff today. Got some wall sticker quotes and bought the cutest bamboo rug. Lol I am so excited to get this place together!!! Minus the fact we're dog sitting for my mom all next week.. Lol shih tzu+pitbull=???

ovufriend.com -- it's similar to FF but I think I like it a little better. You enter in all the same info (temps, CM, opks, symptoms, when you BD, etc) and it will tell you how good of a chance you have based on when you BD. It told me my chances of conceiving this last cycle were very good based on when we BD.

Also as you enter symptoms in the 2ww, it gives points (out of 100) at how likely your symptoms are looking for getting a BFP. I think I had like 50-60 something points out of 100 before I got my BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->