Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

I was thinking the same thing..I guess I am glad I got my shih tzu fixed my neighbor has a pit bull lol.

A bullshit lol

Waves-Fertility Friend does all the same stuff. I have around 50 points almost every month lol Do you have to pay anything for that one?

ovufriend.com -- it's similar to FF but I think I like it a little better. You enter in all the same info (temps, CM, opks, symptoms, when you BD, etc) and it will tell you how good of a chance you have based on when you BD. It told me my chances of conceiving this last cycle were very good based on when we BD.

Also as you enter symptoms in the 2ww, it gives points (out of 100) at how likely your symptoms are looking for getting a BFP. I think I had like 50-60 something points out of 100 before I got my BFP.

Sounds just like the paid version of FF. You get all of that for free I might switch.

LOL a bullshit. I bet that is a funny looking combo!

Waves, how is the moving going?

No AF yet, and I haven't tested today. Symptoms feel as if they're gone. Trying to wait for a few more days.

OMG my apartment smelly so yummy right now. DH and I are going to a dinner/game night at a friend's house. I said I'd bring dessert so I am making some snickerdoodle white chocolate blondies. It's a new recipe so hopefully they taste as good as they smell.

Thanks to all the ladies who responded to my question about fertilitea. Since I just started clomid today cd3 I'll hold out on the tea, but I'm thinking to take it after O is confirmed. Hopefully it doesn't effect anything....!? Thanks for the warm welcome ladies :)

Amanda, how many dpo are you? I wish you temped!!

AFM, packing today. Went and bought bubble wrap and packing paper, and paper plates, bowls, and plastic cups so I can pack up my kitchen. Fun stuff. Don't be jealous....

Nichole-I really wish you lived close to me so you could share the things you bake with me! lol Everything you make always sounds so good :)

Rachel, I am 15dpo. I wish I tempted too! Haha. I moved a few weeks ago and have the most intense sympathy for you! Waves, you too. Goodluck moving ladies!

Nichole, if I come to you, will you make me those? They sound delicious!!! Ill be in Santa Rosa tomorrow. Hint hint.

My boobs hurt today and that is about it

I c most of u r moving...hahah...wat r the odds tht so many move at the same time...im sorry for not being able to help any of u ladies...happy moving...
AFM- tender breasts for me too...here i was totally waiting for af to show up and now suddenly im in a place thinking i may have od...still no crasshairs from ff tho...im supposed to tstart provera on monday tho... do u ladies think i shud get a blood progesterone done before starting provera just to confirm no o...it will b 7dpo on monday too if i did infact o..:wacko:

Sonia-I don't see any harm in holding off on the provera for a few days. The prog test might be a good idea just to see...

AFM-Yesterday my cervix looked like it was just barely starting to open a little and I had a little bit of EWCM starting. Usually that means I have 5 or 6 more days until O. I needed to pee a few min ago and thought about not doing an opk since I didn't think it was time. I decided to do one to be on the safe side and bam...it was positive! I looked at my cervix and it is wide open with lots of EWCM...Holy crap! My body has never progressed so quickly! I guess I can thank the clomid for that lol We will be doing an insem tonight and tomorrow.

Thanks Julie...ya i guess i shud hold off on the provera a few more days and c wats goin on...its so diff u know with the provera sitting on my kitchen counter...:( anyways i guess ill call my doc on monday to c wat he has to say...

Yaay for positive opk...all the best for insem today and tomorrow...and so glad you're goin on vacation ...it automatically takes 5 days off your waiting game...awesome...5 less days to b stressed...:happydance:

Yay Julie!! I hope this month gives you your bfp!!

Yay Julie!! Strange timing but WOOHOOO goodluck!

No AF yet. Went to a lunch/ dinner with OH at his aunts and I had terrible AF cramps for about an hour and then super bloated so I'm guessing she will show tomorrow.

Hi ladies. I was away but now am back for a couple hours.
My dr said six cycles of clomid - after that, if you are not pregnant, clomid is not going to get you there and we'd move on to stronger plan of action.
Julie, isn't clomid nice? You ovulate at a 'normal' time. I was so excited about this! Be forewarned of post-o symptoms, which are very normal: STRONG ovulation cramping, inflated belly (I say inflated because it's not heavy or uncomfortable like bloating, it's like being full of air), and hopefully a distinct and large temp spike! Fx!

Yay for a positive OPK, Julie! Hope insems go great and you see a giant temp rise, and that hopefully your progesterone looks great this month!!

CD1 for me today ladies, not that shocked bc our timing was crap. Oh well, my birthday is next month so maybe a bday BFP? :) Not going to start the clomid yet even though I have it. DH and I went out for dinner last night and decided it was probably best to hold off on intervention just yet. I did learn a few things this cycle at least! 1. I have a 12 day LP which is great to know bc now ill know if im late and 2. Since being preggo I am apparently going to have all "preggo symptoms" before AF from now on ( I never had sore boobs or anything pre-af before the preganacy). So no SS! (riiiiiight) haha!

I didn't spot at all before AF this time like I did last cycle which is great, bc that was abnormal for me. SO...Im going to chalk that whole cycle up to still getting back to normal after the MC. I mean, that was a big surgery and stressor in our lives obviously so I think I need to give my body a little more credit and time to get back to normal! Anywho, cheers to another month of summery cocktails! :) xo

Yeah, the clomid is nice! I just didn't know what to expect for sure. Usually my cervix takes days to open and then stays open for days. This time is literally happened overnight. I am Oing a slight bit early, but not a lot. I am prepared for the progesterone side effects! I'll just assume everything is from prog and/or a sign of AF coming lol I'm also prepared for a long lp. I usually have a 12-13 day lp, so I'll just assume it will be longer so I don't get my hopes up too much!

Kara-I think that's a good idea! It sounds like your body may be leveling out on it's own. Have you considered taking something natural like maca root to help even your hormones out? I think it helped me out. Althought my prog was still low, my charts were looking better. Hopefully you won't need the clomid!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->