Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

Another faint line on this mornings test that won't photograph. You can def. See the line now that its dry but like nikki said I just cant trust it. On dh's cell but will post pixs here soon. Woke up starving and had af like cramps last night and this morning. Hmmmm

PICS! NOW! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! AHHHHHH. When are you going to test on a FRER?

Really, really trying to convince myself to stay off TTC/early symptom spotting websites until Friday.. I'm sure it's impossible, but I'm going to make this week drag on and onnn..

Been researching my symptoms, of course, and I've read mild cramping at 4/5DPO (when I usually only have 2 days post O pain and AF pain about a week before she shows) is a good sign. Read that it could be from conception, from the zygote preparing to implant. If the fallopian ride is only 3-4 days.. wouldn't that be about right?!

Lol I know I sound like any other crazy lady on here, but plz, give me some insight you wise ladies!!!

I'm not gonna test anymore unless i'm late. I just have a feeling these lines are shitty tests... once again. I tested with a digi this morning too and got 'not pregnant'. BOO! I hate those words.

Here's my pics, top test is yesterday mornings, middle test is last night's, bottom test is this mornings.

Attachments

• new 0022.jpg
    new 0022.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 16
  • new 002`.jpg
    new 002`.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 16
  • new 0031.jpg
    new 0031.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 16
Another faint line on this mornings test that won't photograph. You can def. See the line now that its dry but like nikki said I just cant trust it. On dh's cell but will post pixs here soon. Woke up starving and had af like cramps last night and this morning. Hmmmm

Can't wait to see!!! I would be so happy if you finally got your BFP! Then hopefully I'd get mine in a few days and we could be bump buddies lol. I think you need to get a FRER ;)

Cassidy- I so hope it is your BFP! You deserve it.

Cassidy- Ok i am not one with line eye... and I totally see a line!!! I think its time for a FRER! YAY!

I'm not gonna test anymore unless i'm late. I just have a feeling these lines are shitty tests... once again. I tested with a digi this morning too and got 'not pregnant'. BOO! I hate those words.

Here's my pics, top test is yesterday mornings, middle test is last night's, bottom test is this mornings.
I definitely see lines on yesterday morning and this mornings tests. Digis sometimes take longer to show positive. Get an FRER!!!!

Cassidy, I see really clear lines on the top and bottom tests! woohoo! I hope you and Ash both get bfps this month so you can be bump buddies! I also vote FRER!

Cassidy I see them on one of the tests good luck!
AFM nothing to exciting going on.

Cassidy, I think you're a better morning tester. I think you need to get an FRER and test tomorrow morning. Then you'll be 14DPO which is the most common day to get a BFP and you'll be able to use FMU

AF is due either tomorrow or Wednesday. :/ I'm nervous. I want her to STAY AWAY!!!!

I'll probably go grab a pack of 3 FRER tonight and test tomorrow morning :/ According to last BD i'll be 13dpo tomorrow. If I O'd day before BD then AF will be here tomorrow. Eeeek. Nerve racking.

AF is due either tomorrow or Wednesday. :/ I'm nervous. I want her to STAY AWAY!!!!

I'll probably go grab a pack of 3 FRER tonight and test tomorrow morning :/ According to last BD i'll be 13dpo tomorrow. If I O'd day before BD then AF will be here tomorrow. Eeeek. Nerve racking.

It seems like there are a lot of us this month that aren't quite sure what DPO we are lol. Really hope the:witch: stays away and you get a nice :bfp: tomorrow morning

Yeah I didn't use OPKs this month because I didn't think we'd get any BD time in my fertile period since Kevin had his surgery. Low and behold we DTD- so I tested that night and a few days after, all negative (the one from the night we BD'd was fairly darker so i'm hoping I would have got my positive that morning). But we may have been too late too, so idek! A bit frustrating lol.

Cassidy I see lines on all of them for sure. I agree to try a frer. Digitals are much less sensitive. Good luck!

Yeah I didn't use OPKs this month because I didn't think we'd get any BD time in my fertile period since Kevin had his surgery. Low and behold we DTD- so I tested that night and a few days after, all negative (the one from the night we BD'd was fairly darker so i'm hoping I would have got my positive that morning). But we may have been too late too, so idek! A bit frustrating lol.
Yea, the not knowing REALLY sucks. I hate that I'm not sure if I'm 8 or 10DPO right now. It's driving me insane lol. Really hope that you guys caught that egg though, that would be the greatest surprise. Especially since you guys weren't even really trying this month :). I'm going to be super bummed if I don't get a BFP this month. We BD'ed so much that there's pretty much no way that there weren't any swimmers to meet that egg. So if I don't get it I'll know it's because either the egg or the swimmers weren't good enough :? bleh

But anyway, my cramping is getting a little stronger and now being accompanied by a headache and what feels kinda like heartburn but more mild. Also feeling mega bloated...hopefully it's baby bloat. I really hope these are good signs and not just me getting sick or being so exhausted from this weekend.

Ashlee and Cassidy, I am SO EXCITED FOR YOU BOTH! I really hope you get bfps! And, you have to stick around once you get your bfps!

I'm changing my test date to monday the 22nd- because ff moved my o date again. this way it should cover everything. If i can hold out. i may test friday anyway lol

Where do you ladies get your opks? i got cheap ones last time off early pregnancy.com i will order some soon if i get my af this cycle. holding off just in case and hoping.

Mommy- I get my IC's from amazon as well as CB digi's from amazon. Goodluck this cycle :)

I'm changing my test date to monday the 22nd- because ff moved my o date again. this way it should cover everything. If i can hold out. i may test friday anyway lol
Good luck holding out! Lol. I think I'm going to have a hard time especially after today. These cramps I'm getting just feel so much like the ones I got when I was preggo and I've had this dull backache along with them all day. Really trying not to get my hopes up, but the only time they felt like this was when I got my first BFP so it['s hard not to wonder and not to POAS!

Amanda- Don't worry I'll stick around :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->