Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

Eeeekkkkkk!!! SOOO excited for you girls!!!

Cassidy-I can't wait to see a FRER!!

Ashlee-sounds like good symptoms to me!!!

mommy- I order mine off of amazon or ebay. Just cheapie ones, they've always worked great for me- i've had no problems reading them.

Thanks everyone. More SS for me even though I try not to- I've been at work since 2 and have peed FOUR TIMES already!!!!! Like, that's extremely weird for me... I usually pee maybe twice within a seven hour work shift. I've been here for 2.5 hours and am constantly running to the bathroom! FX it's a good sign.

Cassidy, I'm so excited for you, I just squealed reading that! I really really really hope this is your month!! You deserve it! :)

Nikki- Second tri already?!?! Holy crap! Time is going by so fast!!!

What are the OPKs from amazon called? Can you just pee on the strip itself? I'm sick of the dollar store ones with the dropper-pain the the ass at work!!

Right now I have the wondfo ones:
https://www.amazon.com/Ovulation-Te...2603&sr=8-48&keywords=ovulation+predictor+kit

You pee in a cup and dip them in lol. DH is disgusted by my designated 'pee cup' under the sink lmao

So no matter what I'm peein in a cup at work...lol sweet! Thank you!!

https://www.amazon.com/Ovulation-Te...2603&sr=8-48&keywords=ovulation+predictor+kit

You pee in a cup and dip them in lol. DH is disgusted by my designated 'pee cup' under the sink lmao
hahahahaha I could see Kev being grossed out by that. Chad never looks in the cupboards so he doesn't even know I have a pee cup lol. Though the other day he walked in when I was taking a pic of all my OPKs and was like "wow, nice collection of pee sticks you've got there" lol

hahahhaa lmao Ash, Kevin is always like "What are you doing taking pics in the bathroom."
"SO I CAN TWEAK THEM ON THE COMPUTER TO PULL OUT THE LINES, DUH." He laughs at me all the time lmao.

And I just peed again. My bladder hates me today.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but it's really hard. It would be the best birthday presents to Kevin and my mom. Every single time I see my mom she asks when i'm giving her a grand baby. It's hard :(

Fx'd for you, Cassidy!!

Everytime I sneeze or basically move my MOH tells me in pregnant again...it's very frustrating and definitely adds pressure! :(

Ordered 50opks,20hcg and 3 FRER...ready to gooooooo this month!! Lol!!

lol i have that cup! :) i prefer dipping because i feel i have more control than the stream... lol!

I hide mine under the bathroom sink with the cleaning supplies so he never sees my pee cup! He never cleans the bathroom anyway

waves - I hope your situation gets better. Why would you need to apologize to your mom? Won't she be excited that you are preggo?

Ashlee and Cassidy - I hope you two both get your bfps and can be real life bump buddies!

Kara - sorry AF got you but you sound like you have a positive month ahead of you

Sonia - I would call your doc and ask. I don't know enough about provera to give you advice. Sorry

AFM, had a cRaZy day at work today. So so busy. Had some really sick pts.

So yesterday DH and I talked more about the SA and TTC. He actually brought it up that maybe something is wrong with his swimmers. I was explaining the IUI procedure to him and said, "You give them a sample and they wash it. Then they put it in me for you..." He was like, "what?! My dick?!!" Bahahhhaa we almost died laughing. He thought they wash "it" and inserted "it" for him :rofl: It was soooo funny. He is so clueless when it comes to anything medical. He gets so frustrated when I try to tell him stories from work...So later his mom called him and asked if we were preggo yet. Then she told him to go to the doc and I heard him telling her that he was going to. We are moving at the end of the month so I'm going to get him to go before we move....hopefully it goes well.

waves - I hope your situation gets better. Why would you need to apologize to your mom? Won't she be excited that you are preggo?

I don't anticipate any excitement from our family because of our current situation and OH not having a job. When we break the news were going to flat out say "we don't need your judgement, we know how crappy our situation is but this is what it is, we're excited and well deal with everything the best we can."

Get off work in 45 minutes and am going to buy a pack of 3 FRER tonight. I'm nervous, because I know I am going to cave and test tonight, even though I should wait until morning. But hey- I have 3 tests right?! Just really not wanting to see a BFN...

If you do test tonight I can't wait to hear the results! My fingers and toes are crossed for you Cassidy :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->