Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

Nikki-Did you tell everyone about the baby?!?! I'm so excited that you are 13 weeks!

Nichole-I'm sorry you got upset :( The name of the book made me giggle though lol I haven't been super upset yet, but I'm worried it will all hit me at once and I'll have a huge break down... I really hope you get some answers soon! Have you thought about testing?

Kara-LOL! I love that you are stocked up for the month lol

Rachel-Yay! I'm so glad he's agreeing to get tested! It shouldn't just be you going through all this...masturbating into a cup isn't nearly as invasive as the things we have to do lol I really want you to get a bfp soon! How's the second month of clomid treating you so far?

Cassidy-Well??? Did you test again???? I can see lines on those tests...

Ashlee and Amanda-I really hope you both see bfps before the week is up!

In reference to some of the convos....Our house is a bit like a zoo too. My brother lives with us and we have 2 dogs and several fish. I don't see my brother moving out anytime soon...if he's still here when we have a baby it will be crazy! I like it that way though lol
I have a pee cup too! Mine stays on the back of the toilet though. DW is used to it now and we have our own bathroom in our bedroom so I don't have to worry about other's seeing it.

AFM-negative opks today and cervix is closing. If I put high temps in for the next 2 days FF gives me crosshairs for yesterday. So, that makes me 1 dpo. We leave for our trip tomorrow evening! I can't wait to be distracted for 5 days!

I tested this morning and it was a bfn

The book was super adorable and I am definitely getting it when I finally have a kid.

So far so good Julie. I've prepared myself ahead of time and I've been sleeping with 3 fans. I can't remember last month when the hot flashes started.

Waves - if you don't mind me asking, what made you and your OH TTC if you aren't in the right place right now for it? I know you really wanted to be preggo but I'm just wondering why now instead of waiting till things got a little easier for you? Just wondering.

Nichole-You said the doc wants you to start naturally this cycle, right? What cycle day are you on now?

Rachel-LOL! That's a good idea with the 3 fans!

Cassidy-Ok, you're off work now...

Julie- we have told people and it feels so good. My girlfriends already planning to do a shower.

So far so good Julie. I've prepared myself ahead of time and I've been sleeping with 3 fans. I can't remember last month when the hot flashes started.

Waves - if you don't mind me asking, what made you and your OH TTC if you aren't in the right place right now for it? I know you really wanted to be preggo but I'm just wondering why now instead of waiting till things got a little easier for you? Just wondering.

A number of reasons. We wanted a close age gap between Hannah and another sibling. We're getting married in May and it was either get pregnant before the wedding and have a smaller age gap or wait until after and have a bigger age gap than we wanted. Our struggles are only temporary and this baby won't be here anytime soon. I know well get ourselves out of this before the baby arrives. I also didn't expect we'd get to this point of having to move out of our apartment. It literally happened overnight, realizing we couldn't pay our rent this month after all... I didn't anticipate losing so many hours at work. I'd already gotten my bfp so there's nothing I can do to change that. I know that no matter what well have a roof over our head and food on the table. Ill go without whatever I have to so that my kids don't have to go without. I know well be okay before the baby gets here but our families won't see it that way.

Gah! Idk I see a faint line on it but feel like it's an indent :( I literally just took it though, i'll post pics here in like 5 minutes or so...

I'm cd 39. Last few long cycles I started cd 41 and cd 45. Hopefully I'll be starting any day now

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

I just hate HPTs honestly. Line isn't showing in pictures and I can't tell color IRL so I know it's just an indent. I dipped another stick in the same pee and don't see anything. Wicked evaps on every brand test always trick me! Now i'm just waiting for AF to show. Should be here tomorrow or the next day and on to a new cycle!

Here's my pathetic attempts to try and tweak and bring out an imaginary line.

Attachments

• new 0341.jpg
    new 0341.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 15
  • new 0361.jpg
    new 0361.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 16
  • new 0381.jpg
    new 0381.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 17
Cassidy-I can definitely see a line on there! Try to wait until Wed morning to test with another FRER if AF doesn't show...I really, really hope this is your bfp!

Nichole-I hope either AF shows really soon or you end up preggo! lol I'm excited for you to get started on clomid and see how you respond to it. I really think a bfp is in your near future!

hi ladies..

Cassidy... i c sth...i agree with julie abt testing again on wed...i hope this is your bfp sweetie :thumbup:

Sorry wasnt onine today girls...was super busy...a friend of mine and her 1 yr old spent the day with me and I AM POOPED!!! gosh...im kinda scared how im gonna do this :dohh:
Started provera this evening..hoping all gud things r in order...will do personals tomorrow as im almost asleep :sleep::sleep:

Both tests dried with giant indents on them. Ill test thurs morning if af doesn't show tmw or wed. Ill officially be eithwr 15 or 16dpo then, which ive never made it to 15dpo

Cassidy I didn't think frer's give evaps. I see a line for sure. Fx for you!!

AFM, had a cRaZy day at work today. So so busy. Had some really sick pts.

So yesterday DH and I talked more about the SA and TTC. He actually brought it up that maybe something is wrong with his swimmers. I was explaining the IUI procedure to him and said, "You give them a sample and they wash it. Then they put it in me for you..." He was like, "what?! My dick?!!" Bahahhhaa we almost died laughing. He thought they wash "it" and inserted "it" for him :rofl: It was soooo funny. He is so clueless when it comes to anything medical. He gets so frustrated when I try to tell him stories from work...So later his mom called him and asked if we were preggo yet. Then she told him to go to the doc and I heard him telling her that he was going to. We are moving at the end of the month so I'm going to get him to go before we move....hopefully it goes well.

LOL!!! that's hilarious!!!! hahahahahahaha!!!!

I don't see a line clynn i'm sorry :( but there is bad lighting so that's probably it.

afm, huge temp drop this am. not looking good. :witch: really is due saturday i believe.

Cassidy-still holding out hope for you sweetie!! Don't get discouraged yet!!

Nichole-hoping AF is on it's way for you to start your clomid cycle. The name of the book was so funny!!...but I totally know what you mean about seeing things and picturing them in your life :(

Rachel-that story literally made me LOL!! Men are so freakin funny sometimes!! How awkward would that be?! Oh here let me just wash that for you?! LOLOL!!!

Sonia-yay for a fresh start! I hope the provera works quickly and you have a more normal AF this time!

Afm-feeling good today! Sticking to my new diet-no coffee, just lemon water and green tea. Only a spoonful of rice yesterday and the little bit of breadcrumbs on my zuchini fries...which were the bomb. Staying away from the rice was hard but DH will have a fit of I don't do a protein, veg, and carb so I'll just have to keep my willpower up! Walked 3miles in the 90 degree weather Sunday and yesterday and plan to do the same today. Legs are hurting today and I looooove when I can feel that!

Ashlee-any more symptoms?

Amanda-have you tested again, how are you feeling?

Rachel- your story about DH and the IUI was so funny... oh men!

Cassidy- Ill be honest, Im not a fan of FRER because of there faulty tests. I had one that for sure looked like preggo, but wasn't. I really hope you get a really strong second line tomorrow. Crossing my fingers for you, you deserve it.

Well, today we are getting our first tour of a day care. We are going at 11am to see the day care on our works site. I can't remember the price but I remember it is a bit pricey.

Nichole-hoping AF is on it's way for you to start your clomid cycle. The name of the book was so funny!!...but I totally know what you mean about seeing things and picturing them in your life :(

Rachel-that story literally made me LOL!! Men are so freakin funny sometimes!! How awkward would that be?! Oh here let me just wash that for you?! LOLOL!!!

Sonia-yay for a fresh start! I hope the provera works quickly and you have a more normal AF this time!

Afm-feeling good today! Sticking to my new diet-no coffee, just lemon water and green tea. Only a spoonful of rice yesterday and the little bit of breadcrumbs on my zuchini fries...which were the bomb. Staying away from the rice was hard but DH will have a fit of I don't do a protein, veg, and carb so I'll just have to keep my willpower up! Walked 3miles in the 90 degree weather Sunday and yesterday and plan to do the same today. Legs are hurting today and I looooove when I can feel that!

Not really anymore symptoms. Today I'm feeling pretty normal so not getting my hopes up even though yesterday felt so much like it did when I was pregnant. My temps haven't really been helpful and definitely not as high as last cycle. Just want it to be Friday so I can test

Ashlee, I'm waiting for Friday too. I think this is going to be the longest week everrr.

Cassidy, I see a line. Did you test this am? I want to see those lines!

Ash, its too early to count yourself out! Im rooting for you this month!

Sorry about the BFN Nichole. I am so excited for you to try Clomid though! I have a feeling that it will work really well.

Rachel, LOL at what your hubs said. TOO funny! Goodluck this cycle on Clomid! and lol at the fans, the things we do while ttc'ing!!!

Julie, how are you feeling?

Goodluck waiting to test, Morgan! Waiting isn't my forte...

Disney, I haven't tested again, I'm just waiting for AF. Im guessing she will be here by the end of the week. A little odd at how late she is, but we were super stressed this month and I think I O'd late (CD 22) so my originals calculations/dates were off. All those symptoms must have been in my head :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->