Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

Bahaha Amanda. Sorry but that's funny. Good thing oh is a nurse...mine would probably puke!

So after bd today DH said, "I feel like that was the baby making one..." I couldn't stop smiling. He's so funny

Our names are Girls: Abilene Marie (Abi) and Aysley Marine
Boys Austin Keith and Anthony Keith (Tony)
AFM I still look like a lobster and had a little ewcm today, so I am confused. But BD is going well regardless

Hahah, I know, luckily OH is not phased by blood, but ugh. Glad she finally showed. The limbo period sucked!!

So guess what I did??? I'm so excited! I saw DHs sperm troop on my microscope! They were so so tiny but oh so cute! There we soo many in just the little dot I put on it! They looked like little dust particles swimming around!

So guess what I did??? I'm so excited! I saw DHs sperm troop on my microscope! They were so so tiny but oh so cute! There we soo many in just the little dot I put on it! They looked like little dust particles swimming around!

Did you use a ferning microscope for that?? that is soooo coool! I wish we had a microscope!!

Whatttttt Rachel, that's amazing!! Lol I would love to see DHs spermies in action, how cool!!

Is a ferning microscope just like a regular microscope? Do you use saliva? I have a microscope at work and slides and stuff, can I use that for O too or is it a special scope?!

Oh wow Rachel...tht is sooo cool...i want a microscope :brat:

As for names....weve not shortlisted any in particular...it makes me more sad wen i think of names and realise tht im not preg...but anyways i have a secret list...:blush:

I did! I've tried it a few times but didnt really know what to look for. So today I googled it

It's a little microscope the size of a lipstick. You use a dab of first am saliva, let it dry, then look at it. Today I just put a small dab of "leakage" (sorry) on it and looked right away. Had to look for a min but the I saw them. Little itty bitty black dots swimming around. Some were faster than others.

I think you can order them online. I got mine from a friend.

Well girls...there was a lot to catch up on. I literally just scanned through looking for test pics! lol I'm sad there aren't any bfps :( However, it does look like several are due for AF soon so hopefully we'll see some this week!

We had a long drive back today (12 hours), but we are home now. We had a great time! Lots of beach relaxation time, some good seafood...The only bad thing is that I'm pretty sure I almost died/became paralyzed yesterday! It was a red flag day, so the waves were pretty big. We had some rafts we were floating on. We were having such a fun time. Right before we were getting ready to leave and shower we decided to go in one more time. I was riding the waves in. A really big wave knocked me off my raft, head first into the water. I hit my face on the bottom and smashed my body down on top of my head. I was convinced this was the moment I was either going to die bc I broke my neck/back or that I wouldn't be able to walk. I managed to stand up and had the wind knocked out of me, which was great bc I was trying to yell for DW and it took several tries bc I couldn't talk. I ended up with fat lips, a scraped face and a very sore/swollen back. I'm afraid I might need to go to the doc to see what I did to my back. I don't know if I should go to my regular doc, urgent care of someone else...It just sucks bc I already have back issues and now I'm scared for what will happen with this. Plus I think I'm slightly traumatized by the whole thing. I was so scared and I feel very lucky it isn't worse.

Anyway, sad to be home bc we loved Orange Beach! Now I have 3 days of training, not exciting. I get my blood drawn tomorrow for my prog test. Hopefully I get it back soon!

Well girls...there was a lot to catch up on. I literally just scanned through looking for test pics! lol I'm sad there aren't any bfps :( However, it does look like several are due for AF soon so hopefully we'll see some this week!

We had a long drive back today (12 hours), but we are home now. We had a great time! Lots of beach relaxation time, some good seafood...The only bad thing is that I'm pretty sure I almost died/became paralyzed yesterday! It was a red flag day, so the waves were pretty big. We had some rafts we were floating on. We were having such a fun time. Right before we were getting ready to leave and shower we decided to go in one more time. I was riding the waves in. A really big wave knocked me off my raft, head first into the water. I hit my face on the bottom and smashed my body down on top of my head. I was convinced this was the moment I was either going to die bc I broke my neck/back or that I wouldn't be able to walk. I managed to stand up and had the wind knocked out of me, which was great bc I was trying to yell for DW and it took several tries bc I couldn't talk. I ended up with fat lips, a scraped face and a very sore/swollen back. I'm afraid I might need to go to the doc to see what I did to my back. I don't know if I should go to my regular doc, urgent care of someone else...It just sucks bc I already have back issues and now I'm scared for what will happen with this. Plus I think I'm slightly traumatized by the whole thing. I was so scared and I feel very lucky it isn't worse.

Anyway, sad to be home bc we loved Orange Beach! Now I have 3 days of training, not exciting. I get my blood drawn tomorrow for my prog test. Hopefully I get it back soon!

Oh no! That sounds so scary! Glad that you're okay for the most part. Hopefully there's no serious damage. Good luck with your progesterone test tomorrow!

Omg, Julie!! You poor thing! I'm terrified of the ocean to begin with so I can't even imagine!! I hope you feel better soon and I'm glad your trip was wonderful otherwise!! It looked like you girls had such a great time!! Fx'd for speedy results and a nice high number with tomorrow's draw!!

Omg, Julie! So glad you are ok, mostly, it could have been much worse!

Julie, glad you are ok! U could go to an urgent care if they can do X-rays. Otherwise you may be wasting your time. Take some Tylenol and Motrin. Put some ice on for two days then move on to heat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->