Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

Ashlee, when is AF due?

I am exhausted today. AF is nearly gone (yep, that means a 2 day AF for me too. wtf?). OH was bored last night so I jokingly suggested that we go for a run. He took me up on it, so we ended up going for a 7 mile, 1.5 hour run up into the trails behind our house. I'm pooped!

I'm a little concerned about my 2 day AF. As awesome as it is, it makes me wonder if my uterine lining isn't think enough, i.e., if I'm barely "shedding" anything, is there enough there for implantation? Thoughts? I get my blood work back today, it will be interesting to see if my hcg was at anything, even a 2 or 3. My Dr considers anything under 5 to be negative.

Happy Monday, ladies!

Mirolee- I can't believe you went to work!!! LOL you must be freaking out!!! I already have a vacation day tucked away for my next bfp bc I know I'll be a crying shaky mess! :) gah!! Over the moon for you!

I'm shocked as well! I will be a teary shakey mess too.

Ashlee, when is AF due?

I am exhausted today. AF is nearly gone (yep, that means a 2 day AF for me too. wtf?). OH was bored last night so I jokingly suggested that we go for a run. He took me up on it, so we ended up going for a 7 mile, 1.5 hour run up into the trails behind our house. I'm pooped!

I'm a little concerned about my 2 day AF. As awesome as it is, it makes me wonder if my uterine lining isn't think enough, i.e., if I'm barely "shedding" anything, is there enough there for implantation? Thoughts? I get my blood work back today, it will be interesting to see if my hcg was at anything, even a 2 or 3. My Dr considers anything under 5 to be negative.

Happy Monday, ladies!
AF is due Wednesday. Really don't know what to think this cycle :? It's been nothing but confusing

What is with these 2 day AFs? So strange.

AF due Wednesday for me too, Ashlee.

This sucks so bad.. when is it gonna be my month?? I can't get over how bummed I am that I will have the same or later due date. Shitty day over here lol.. pit party for Morgan.

AF due Wednesday for me too, Ashlee.

This sucks so bad.. when is it gonna be my month?? I can't get over how bummed I am that I will have the same or later due date. Shitty day over here lol.. pit party for Morgan.

I had the same pity party a few days ago. Everything happens for a reason, and you will get preggo when your body is ready. hang in there :hugs:

Ashlee, when is AF due?

Happy Monday, ladies!
AF is due Wednesday. Really don't know what to think this cycle :? It's been nothing but confusing

What is with these 2 day AFs? So strange.

Hopefully you get your bfp soon! If not, lets all hope for less confusing, normal cycles this time around. I will cry if I have another 40 day cycle!!!!

i'm freaking out on the inside. like i want to pee on 39482 more sticks, to make sure. i'm not telling OH til wednesday (did i say that already?)

lol why aren't you telling oh til wednesday? HOW can you not tell?! lol i'd be crazy excited and have to tell him

Morgan you're not out yet hun and your chart looks good!! No giving up yet!!

Mirolee I am sooooo happy for you!!!! BFC!!! (BIG FAT CONGRATS)!!!

How did you not give it away to DH? Was he not home? I would have been screaming and laughing and crying and jumping up and down!

Mirolee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY I'm so pumped for you over here right now I bet you are dying of excitement!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

he was away - i havent seen him since thursday morning. wednesday is his birthday - i feel it's a pretty good present (on top of the things i already got him). i hope i can hold out, i just want to keep bursting out with it in weird ways (ex> pass a pregnant woman in the hallway and want to say "i'm gonna look like that in about X months). but, really, i want to poas again, just to have it be real, like sink in really be real. i think i will buy a digi one to give him - do you know how long it stays with the word "pregnant"?

Mirolee, your line looks pretty dark. I bet you could get a pregnant reading on a digi today!! Def with FMU tomorrow :) Again, CONGRATS! that's wonderful!!!

I believe the words stay on the digi for 24hrs. So wait until Tuesday to do it if you want to give him the digi on Wed :)

Yeah a digi would have been pos today with that line!

Oh and I kept peeing on sticks until there were no more sticks to pee on... I loved seeing those lines. It never got old!

Yup I peed on sticks til I ran out and then I bought another box of 3 frer's to be absolutely sure. Between frer and ic's this pregnancy I probably peed on over 20 pee sticks lol. So happy for you!

One clomid BFP down- like 4 more to go? Oooooo I love this drug already and i'm not even on it! Lmao

Mirolee, you should totally let him dip it! Tell him AF came and then say here dip this I don't wanna waste it.. Lol he'll think you're crazy til he sees that wonderful word!!!!! Haha I'm so excited for you, you're giving me hope :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->