Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

If I don't get my BFP this cycle I'm tempted to get one of those microscopes.

More symptoms for tonight. Gums and teeth have started hurting and was eating a burger from Wendy's but after a few bites it started to taste really funky and make me nauseous so i couldn't finish it.

I'm just saying, food tasting weird was one of my biggest/weirdest symptoms in the days leading up to my bfp.

I have my first appt with my new ob tomorrow along with another ultrasound. I'm anxious lol. I also feel like absolute death right now thanks to this migraine and lovely nausea that I so totally (regrettably) wished for.

Ooh whoever said Gemma and Silus, love those. Our choices are Joel Jaxon and Mila Kamara :)

Someone should have a Jaxon.. I just love the name ;)
Also, 1 more FRER saving it for 15DPO!!!

15dpo and here's what i got this morning - i'm headed to work now, so if i dont respond quickly, that is why.
p1.png

Woooooo hooooooo Mirolee!!!!!!!! A huge congrats to you!!!

10 days til we start the bd marathon for O week. feels like forever.

Congrats!!!!! So exciting to see another bfp. You deserve it! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 for you!!

Mirolee!! Huge congratulations hun, so excited for you!! Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months!! Xx

Ashlee where are you?? Did you test this am?? Damn you west coast time zone!!

Mirolee- I can't believe you went to work!!! LOL you must be freaking out!!! I already have a vacation day tucked away for my next bfp bc I know I'll be a crying shaky mess! :) gah!! Over the moon for you!

i'm freaking out on the inside. like i want to pee on 39482 more sticks, to make sure. i'm not telling OH til wednesday (did i say that already?)

Ooh ladies, plz check out my journal.. started it this a.m. seeing as this month is a bust, too :p

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-journals/1934891-making-baby-white.html

15dpo and here's what i got this morning - i'm headed to work now, so if i dont respond quickly, that is why.
View attachment 646749
Yay! Yay! Yay! So excited for you!
Lol I slept a little longer today, which was surprising since I napped a ton yesterday and went to bed between 10-10:30. Took an IC this morning, still looks negative. Temp is still up, higher than yesterday, but I also slept longer. Saving my FRER for tomorrow. Hopefully by then we'll see something. This waiting is killing me!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 17
Ashlee, is it possible that you just O'd? Maybe that's the cramping you were having?

View attachment 646749
Lol I slept a little longer today, which was surprising since I napped a ton yesterday and went to bed between 10-10:30. Took an IC this morning, still looks negative. Temp is still up, higher than yesterday, but I also slept longer. Saving my FRER for tomorrow. Hopefully by then we'll see something. This waiting is killing me!

I think I see something faint at the top of where a second line would be when I inverted it in Photoshop.

View attachment 646749

I think I see something faint at the top of where a second line would be when I inverted it in Photoshop.

I haven't tried tweaking it at all yet so maybe ill have a look later

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->