firsr time in the dreaded tww

Flueky88

Reaction score
So, DH and I decided in April we were ready for a baby. I stopped the pill on 4/26. I'm 27 and DH is 29. We decided on the NTNP approach as I don't want the added stress. I'm assuming I ovulated the 8th. I had cramps from 4dpo to 6dpo. I never remember having cramps a week be for my period. I get "warning" cramp a day before at earliest that AF is rearing her ugly head. Also, had some constipation, not usually a problem for me. I noticed yesterday I was getting lightheaded when standing. I'm not super optimistic about getting a bfp this cycle, but I'd definitely be more than happy. AF should be due Friday the 22nd. I broke down and bough some FRER today as I have my yearly with gyno on Tuesday and I want to test before my appt. I just wanted to finally introduce myself, as I've been stalking the forums to a bit now 😌 good luck and baby dust to everyone!

So, DH and I decided in April we were ready for a baby. I stopped the pill on 4/26. I'm 27 and DH is 29. We decided on the NTNP approach as I don't want the added stress. I'm assuming I ovulated the 8th. I had cramps from 4dpo to 6dpo. I never remember having cramps a week be for my period. I get "warning" cramp a day before at earliest that AF is rearing her ugly head. Also, had some constipation, not usually a problem for me. I noticed yesterday I was getting lightheaded when standing. I'm not super optimistic about getting a bfp this cycle, but I'd definitely be more than happy. AF should be due Friday the 22nd. I broke down and bough some FRER today as I have my yearly with gyno on Tuesday and I want to test before my appt. I just wanted to finally introduce myself, as I've been stalking the forums to a bit now 😌 good luck and baby dust to everyone!

Good luck Flueky! TWW sucks! I got AF yesterday so I am out this month, but will keep an eye out and have my fingers crossed you get a BFP.

Ps. I would try and wait for AF before you test. I know it is hard but speaking from experience I think it is better to see the witch than a BFN.

Aww, I'm sorry evil AF got you. Fingers crossed that next month will be your month. Yeah, I think you are right. I will try my best to wait until AF is late before testing. Baby dust to us both :)

Af came today.. I saw a little blood.. I am out for this month..Looking forward to next month..no stress for me..I am just going to relax.

Af came today.. I saw a little blood.. I am out for this month..Looking forward to next month..no stress for me..I am just going to relax.

So sorry to hear AF arrived. Fx that June will be your month. I caved in and tested yesterday, definitely a BFN. I didn't bother taking a picture. DH said, "You must not be pregnant since you didn't pounce me." I know it's still early, and to be honest since I'm not temping or anything, I'm just guessing on when I ovulated. I just finished bcp on the 25th of April so who knows. I did go for my yearly gyno visit and she told me if I didn't get AF for another two week and I wasn't pregnant to call her so I could take some progesterone. So, I'm glad she seems willing to help. I don't really feel PMS, no headaches like I usually do. I'm not even devouring everything in site. I can out-eat my DH when AF is about to arrive. Anyways, fingers crossed and baby dust to us all :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->