First A/F... can't wait to REALLY start TTC!

Terri1980

Mommy To An Angel
Reaction score
My first a/f since the m/c started yesterday, so I guess our early TTC efforts weren't successful (booo!). Atleast this means that we can start REALLY TTC soon!! It took us a year to conceive last time, so I really hope it doesn't take too long this time around. I hear women are more fertile for a bit after a m/c.. lets hope that's true!!

I am SO ready to be a mommy. I'm asking my little angel baby to put in a good word for us up there so that God doesn't forget about us. :angel:

:dust: to all!!

Good luck!! It's so nice to know you can get started again. :hugs: For myself, I like to think God let me borrow Lil Peanut until the baby I was meant to have was ready to come to earth.

I've been starting to get PMS symptoms like crazy and I'm expecting AF anytime from this Sunday to the middle of next week. I'm ready and rarin' to start TTC again! :happydance: Though DH and I haven't exactly been preventing this month either. :blush: Though I do think it's the best to wait until next cycle. Even after I started ovulating (after getting a bfn on a hpt) I was still getting some brown gook so I think my body could still use a good clean.

I'm sure both our angel babies are preparing our next children for life with us. Definitely praying for sticky beans for all of us!
:dust:

Good luck!:thumbup: It's surprising how delighted you can be at getting AF when we have spent so long praying for her not to visit!

I have just recently had my first AF since MC on 17th May and we are back furiously TTC again. It took us two years to concieve last time so I can definitely emphasise with you. Heres hoping that it's true that you are more fertile after mc and we all get our BFP's and sticky beans really soon :flower:

I got some red spotting and pinkish cm while wiping this morning! I haven't had anything since but I think Lady AF is on her way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->