First AF after mmc

Lauren - it probably will change like Carly said, it sucks! My af came 4 weeks after my mc started.. I used to get af on the 1st of the month but since the mc it's between 24th-29th. There's still every chance you could get your bfp! Good luck hun :)

Carly - yeah I'm brill and I'm glad everything is going well! I can't believe you found out so early! It is a lovely thought for the future :) Christmas isn't really Christmas without children running around! :cloud9: then again my OH counts as a child :rofl:

Hahaha snm!!! Lol...and I know...I was shocked :D xx POAS a holic though ;) FX for a Dec :bfp: to make this Christmas even more special for you xx

Hello everyone and Happy Holidays!!

I had a mc on 11/5 at just 7 weeks. It was only a sac though. My question is, my cycle always started on the 16th/17th, will it go back to that or will I start based on my mc day? Anyone know if theirs changed at all or went back to the original cycle days? Thank you!

More than likely it will change hun...I don't know by how much etc but it could be completely different. I had a 14 day LP before my mc but now it's 12. I used to ov cd 16 but then after mc it went to cd 19-21. It could stay the same though...but it's just going to be a matter of wait and see. Sorry for your loss! :hugs: x

You're right. One big waiting game. We started trying again after my pregnancy tests were faint. OPK was positive (probably hcg) and started fading and then going up again just recently the last couple of days. Yesterday and today I have been crying over everything. I hope it's not the start of major PMS!!!! Yikes!!

It is possible to get pregnant before your cycles regulate...or even before 1st af...so maybe, just maybe? Did the tests fade completely? If not then apparently you cannot ovulate while hcg is present xx

I'm sure they are faded by now.. I stopped when it was faint enough. Similar to how it was when I found out I was pg and had to pull the thing apart to make sure it was there because it was hard to see lol. I ran out of tests and didn't want to waste money on anymore so I just stopped there. We've bd'd every day except one since I've stopped bleeding on the Nov 12th. I am not even sure I can count on opk's right now or cm... Oh well. I just hope my body regulates soon so that I can read what's going on again a little better.

Lauren - it probably will change like Carly said, it sucks! My af came 4 weeks after my mc started.. I used to get af on the 1st of the month but since the mc it's between 24th-29th. There's still every chance you could get your bfp! Good luck hun :)

Carly - yeah I'm brill and I'm glad everything is going well! I can't believe you found out so early! It is a lovely thought for the future :) Christmas isn't really Christmas without children running around! :cloud9: then again my OH counts as a child :rofl:

Thank you!! Same to you and Happy Holidays!! :xmas23:

You eager beaver you! :rofl:

You too Lauren, keep us updated!!

I definitely will. No hopes up though as its my first month after so I'm all over the place.

You may be all over the place but you are more fertile! For the next couple of months you'll be more fertile than usual and a lot of ladies do conceive within the first couple of months (I'm unlucky :dohh:) got my fx'd for you though :D

Well, 7 weeks and 4 days after my D&C, AF finally showed up after days of spotting. To be honest, I was totally gutted. I was struggling a bit and was very emotional over the weekend. In hindsight, I hate to admit it, but I think that was just PMT talking.

I never wanted AF to show. Me and DH were BD'ing fairly regularly and I really hoped I'd get my BFP.

So onto the next cycle. Bummer. X

It didn't work out for me either! Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov... its been 3-4 months and I havent been knocked up again :/ So that whole "fertile" thing did not ring true for me!

And I teach grade 4/5 right now :D We're just doing simple decorations, glitter and garland and whatnot. Should be a fun lil field trip though!

Willow - aww I'm sorry :hugs: at least now as you've got your first af your body will be getting back to normal, onwards & upwards hun!

Tek - I'd love to be a teacher, hated school but I think I'd enjoy teaching, takes a lot of time to get down that career path though doesn't it. Dya think OH would think I've gone mad if he comes home from work to find me having messy time making Christmas decorations? :haha:

AFM / We've actually bd'ed more after O than we did before O, what's the point in that?! :shrug: OH is getting so tired after work :(

Helloo! Hope u girls r doing great!

Tek and Amy- eagerly waiting for u girls to test !! Hopefully bfp for both of u!!

Carly- how r u doing? Has morning sickness kicked in for u yet? It's not pleasant but I'll go through anything for this baby!

I'm cramping so I think I may be out.. Oh dear!! Then again I cramped when I was pregnant but I'll just think the worst for now it'll make it easier haha!!

Hows you Tek? You O'd or O'ing?

Hope the rest of you girls are ok :)

I'm cramping so I think I may be out.. Oh dear!! Then again I cramped when I was pregnant but I'll just think the worst for now it'll make it easier haha!!

Hows you Tek? You O'd or O'ing?

Hope the rest of you girls are ok :)

Noooo :( I hope the mean :witch: stays away from you!

I just got my positive opk tonight, two days later than usual :/ So I should be Oing in 2-3 days :D

Me too I hate that witch :dohh:

Yay for positive OPK! Get BDing Mrs ;)

Tek and Amy- eagerly waiting for u girls to test !! Hopefully bfp for both of u!!

Carly- how r u doing? Has morning sickness kicked in for u yet? It's not pleasant but I'll go through anything for this baby!

Sorry hun, haven't been on for a few days so just catching up. Not really any ms for me yet...there is nausea now and again but no actual sickness :/ BRING ON THE SICKNESS I say lol ;)

I take it you have it then?? :)

How is everyone doing?? xx

Sorry hun, haven't been on for a few days so just catching up. Not really any ms for me yet...there is nausea now and again but no actual sickness :/ BRING ON THE SICKNESS I say lol ;)

Yes november was all about morning sickness hehe...still having some..but it subsided alot yesterday...My sickness wasnt all vomiting..but i did vomit few times ..but cherishing every moment...eventhough i dont feel sick right now and it feels good..i miss my nausea :/ call me crazy!! But somehow its a relief... I have two weeks left till my u/s i'll be 12 weeks...praying everything will be alright..ccause im going crazy here :dohh: i want to seeeee!! Wish it was easy to get an u/s every week! I have 3 aunts who are drs. unfortunately , they dont have an ultrasound!!!! I would be living with them:haha:

Did u book an appointment yet carly? How are u feeling? how far along are u?

Tek: As amy said keep bding..if ur like me (paranoid) then u wont have sex for a while after getting the egg..so enjoy it.. i hope u catch it :hugs:

Amy- When are u testing girl??if ur over 9dpo u should test :hugs: praying for u!!

Yes november was all about morning sickness hehe...still having some..but it subsided alot yesterday...My sickness wasnt all vomiting..but i did vomit few times ..but cherishing every moment...eventhough i dont feel sick right now and it feels good..i miss my nausea :/ call me crazy!! But somehow its a relief... I have two weeks left till my u/s i'll be 12 weeks...praying everything will be alright..ccause im going crazy here :dohh: i want to seeeee!! Wish it was easy to get an u/s every week! I have 3 aunts who are drs. unfortunately , they dont have an ultrasound!!!! I would be living with them:haha:

Did u book an appointment yet carly? How are u feeling? how far along are u?

Tek: As amy said keep bding..if ur like me (paranoid) then u wont have sex for a while after getting the egg..so enjoy it.. i hope u catch it :hugs:

Amy- When are u testing girl??if ur over 9dpo u should test :hugs: praying for u!!

Awww bless you :hugs:

I am sure all is perfect with lil bubba :) Eeek not long til your scan!! Good luck, hope these 2 weeks fly by xx

I also feel that ms is a good sign...when does it usually kick in? Or is it different for every woman??

I am 5 weeks today...not phoned the midwife or anything yet...I might not do so for a couple of weeks yet...think time is dragging for me though lol. Frequent urination really started yesterday for me - WOW!! Hehe xx

Carly- mine kicked in at about 6 weeks...i didnt even have a hint nausea before that..

My body is doing lame and weird things this month, so we'll see. Im kind of in a bummy mood bc I misplaced my thermometer. I'm using a really cheap one now le sigh

Hi Ladies,

I'm new to BnB. Had my mmc (missed miscarriage right?) in August. Looking for support and trying a couple forums. Do you have room for one more? :)

Of course! Always room here :)

I had mine in August too <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"