• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First AF after mmc

CatchBabyDust - I don't know whether I O early because I know that some people do or whether it just 'happens' lol we've bd'ed anyway haha any excuse! I know yeah we are very alike aren't we haha starting to notice a lot of similarities! I'm looking forward to seeing both of your results when the time comes & I'm praying for you!! How great would it be if all 3 of us got our bfps? I'd scream aha :)

I've had some cm today too so it's either 'after af cm' or I'm gonna O soon? Gonna get a box of opks tomorrow cos I'm fed up of wondering & google isn't giving me a straight answer lmao x

Wooo! I am excited for your upcoming O at!

And CBD, I'm also happy to hear you are 1dpo! It certainly looks like I am already 5dpo, based on the crosshairs fertilityfriend is going to give me tomorrow ;)

I am not holding out super lots of hope, as last month I was totally let down. I also had a "good" rating for timing, but not "high", and its the same thing month. Regardless, I am totally not symptom spotting, which is good!!

My other bad thing is that I have been enjoying the glass of wine or beer here and there :/ And I have a big shingding I am supposed to go to this weekend. it just sucks, bc obviously I dont want to harm anything, but I also hate putting my life on hold just to be let down :(

Lol, listen to me Debbie Downer here! I'm going to go back to making my paper bag turkey ;)

hi guys!
i'm kinda jumping into the middle of your fun conversation, hope that's ok.
just curious as to how long you waited after your d&c's to start trying again.
mine was mid-august and i think my first real period just started.
i'm scared to death of going through another miscarriage, both emotionally and physically.
did you wait until everything got back to normal or just jump into trying again?

Tek - You laying off the symptom spotting then? I guess your in that "sit back and wait" time! Aww don't let it stop you from having a good time!! A glass of wine now and again isn't gonna do much, in fact on the nhs website (the healthcare in uk) they said a small glass of wine now & again is healthy in pregnancy I have no idea why though lol! Anyway make sure you have a good time :)

BabyKittens - I didn't have a d&c so I can't advise you with that but as for the ttc again I started as soon as my bleeding stopped, don't get me wrong I was petrified (still am now) but that's only normal, the way I look at it (not everybody will agree) but I'm willing to 'risk' it happening again just to get my own little family, "if you want your rainbow you gotta prepare for a bit of rain".. Good luck & don't get too worried or stress yourself too much!!

babykittens, I also didn't have a d&c so I cant help you either. I had cytotec, and from what I understand it might be a bit less stressful on your uterus than a d and c, because we are not getting scraped (ugh, sorry for being so graphic in the morning!). Have you done any reading online about it? I researched the crap out of what was happening to me lol, I am one of those 'i gotta know!' people.

amytricia - Yep, got my crosshairs :D That means I am on 6dpo, and my 2ww is almost half over. Pretty awesome. I think I am still going to have a drink or two, but I am going to drink lots of juice and just pretend its alcohol. I didn't know I was pregnant until 6 weeks along last time, and even though I know it doesn't cause a blighted ovum, its one of those "was it my drinking?" situations. So, no binges for me I think ;)

Tek - Yeah just drink juice and walk around swaying hahaha, I'm sure nobody will even tell! Aye I know what you mean, I always wonder if it was something I did 'wrong' but I guess that's something most of us think? But I very much doubt it was any of our faults!
Enjoy your party :) :headspin:

Thanks for the encouragement! We'll probably start ttc in about a month or so. I keep getting varied info on it but my doc said to wait two periods and then have at it.
As a side note, I really don't think there's much you can do to affect whether you're going to have a mc or not in the first couple weeks. I was absolutely terrified of everything I had done, from that one Saturday I drank a whole bottle of wine when I must've been 10 days prego to living in a polluted city (LA). I thought any of that could've been responsible.
But, my doctor is amazing and she sent the fetus in for testing after the d&c. Turns out it was a random genetic mess up on the paternal side. The baby would've been born severely ********. Most doctors don't test until you've had multiple mc's so it really made me feel better that the statistics are probably right. Most mc's aren't caused by something we do or don't do, they're usually caused by something unavoidable.
Not saying go out and get wasted every day, but definitely don't stress!! Have fun at your party : )

P.S. I guess mentally handicapped is the politically correct term as it appears the R word got bleeped out. But I didn't mean it disrespectfully, I was talking about my own baby! Whoops.

BabyKittens - I think it's because the R word isn't a very nice word.. I hope everything goes well when you start TTC again.

TekKitten & CatchBabyDust - Updates girls?! How are you both? How close are you to testing?

AFM - Cms been getting waterier so I think I'm gonna O soon! We've bd'ed almost every day :haha: so hopefully I'm gonna catch the egg. Going to the mother in laws for Sunday tea, she made it a bit of a tradition when I was pregnant because she wanted her grandchild to go round every Sunday (once I'd had it) but now she's just stuck with me & OH every Sunday :haha:! I went on a shopping spree yesterday (much needed) made me feel so much better, I'm sure shopping cures everything? Well maybe not everything.. Lol :)

Hope you girls are doing good in your ttw!

I am 8 dpo today :) I took a test yesterday, but obv it was BFN. I'm going to take one tomorrow, then one every 2 days until AF comes. I have lots of internet cheapies, so I can do that :p

I had cramping at 6dpo, but no spotting or implantation dip so I think it was just a normal thing.

Lol, yup! I am just trying to be chill about things either way. Its interesting comparing my chart from last month to this month, and seeing whats the same/different. I am digging this charting thing ;)

It's a good idea really being able to compare symptoms ect.. Will give you more of an understanding of your body too. I just can't get my head round it & I forget to do it everyday -.- that reminds me I haven't wrote in my diary for 3 days! Tut!
I wonder where CatchBabyDust is & how she's doing!

Sunday tea was lovely at the MILS :) home sweet home at last though!

Hey guys!! Sorry been away for few days! We r on vacation in turkey! Yesterday was our wedding anniversary <3 it's been fun that I totally forgot what dpo I am haha been a while since I haven't stressed about ttc..

Amy- yes keep bding! And baby dust! I have a gooood feeling for u this month!!

Tek- ooo exciting!! I hope af doesn't show! Baby dust to u

AFM- I don't think I'm pregnant this cycle.. I'm sure my bbs would be sore! I know my body! Having alot of white ccm though...but that's not a definite sign..i was all sore and bloated but that was only a "jet-lag" reaction!

I hope I'll be able to keep u posted and read ur posts these two weeks!

Take care buddies :D

CBD - Happy anniversary! Wow your lucky, I could do with a holiday to Turkey! & I'm glad it's relaxing you a lot too, it'll be a nice break for you :)
I'm glad you've got a good feelin cos I've not! It's been that long now I'm starting to think its never gonna happen -.-

Have a good holiday hun! Have extra fun for me & Tek haha!

Oooh vacation! How fun :D Yes, when you have time you can catch up on this thread. Go have fun!

I think I am probably out too. I know its early to test, but I tested today and it couldn't have been any more negative lol. I am only 9dpo, but if what I felt at 6dpo was implantation it would have shown up I think. I am going to test every second day until AF shows. I'm also trying to check CP for clues, as it will significantly lower if Af is on the way.

Yep, thats my plan! At least its a short cycle this one, then I can jump on the wagon and try again :lol:

Look at us all counting ourselves out lol!

Urgh past few days I've been so bloated (either that or I've gained weight drastically)! It's horribleee, I've also been very achy & I feel as though I've done a 38362hour work out :( so as you can imagine me nor my muscles are feeling very good right now!

Are we all in the same position now then? Hoping next af (if she comes ofc) is our last?!

ERG!!!

FF moved my O day 3 days later, to cd18! That means I am only 7 dpo :lol: how stupid!

Looks like its not a shorter cycle for me, le sigh.

Oh god it changes your O day all the time doesn't it!

Had a bit of a rubbish day :( just not felt like myself at all, keep having random bursts where I just wanna scream! -.-

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->