First AF after mmc

I didn't get AF for nearly 4 months after my mmc in May. Finally got AF 17th Sep and my cycles have changed somewhat!

Cycle before BFP:
cd 1 Heavy
cd 2 Heavy
cd 3 Medium
cd 4 Light

+OPK cd 14+15 (ov cd 16)
BFP 9DPO

1st cycle after mc
cd 1 Light
cd 2 Heavy
cd 3 Heavy
cd 4 Heavy
cd 5 Medium
cd 6 Light

+OPK cd 18+19 (ov cd 19)
LP 12 days

2nd cycle
cd 1 Medium
cd 2 Heavy
cd 3 Heavy
cd 4 Medim
cd 5 Light
cd 6 Spotting

+OPK cd 18+19

Oh dear carly- i hope my AF comes a bit sooner than 4 months. The wait is already killing me- its like the dreaded TWW but longer! Glad you are cycling again now though x:thumbup:

Oh dear carly- i hope my AF comes a bit sooner than 4 months. The wait is already killing me- its like the dreaded TWW but longer! Glad you are cycling again now though x:thumbup:

I hope you get AF soon hun...how long have you been waiting so far? I do believe 4 months is pretty unheard of...and there was no actual medical reason my body took so long for me...blood tests all came back normal :shrug:

Anyway, thank you - I am glad I am cycling again too lol - I have hope again :flower:

Good luck!! :)

I hope you get AF soon hun...how long have you been waiting so far? I do believe 4 months is pretty unheard of...and there was no actual medical reason my body took so long for me...blood tests all came back normal :shrug:

Anyway, thank you - I am glad I am cycling again too lol - I have hope again :flower:

Its only 8 days since my D&C so Im still really early in the wait....im just super impatient! Hoping for a typical 4 week wait then i can get back in the game!!

Its only 8 days since my D&C so Im still really early in the wait....im just super impatient! Hoping for a typical 4 week wait then i can get back in the game!!

Awh well everyone is different :) I am sure you wont have to wait long (certainly not 4 months!!) lol! Good luck x

Carly - :O 4 months is ages! My af came pretty much 4-5 weeks after my MMC in April. I don't think I would of been able to wait 4 months!
Welcome to the thread by the way :)

Carly - :O 4 months is ages! My af came pretty much 4-5 weeks after my MMC in April. I don't think I would of been able to wait 4 months!
Welcome to the thread by the way :)

Thanks hun :) I know - it was torture towards the end :/

Good luck :) Sorry about your loss :(

Good luck :)

It definitely sounds like it :( I'm glad you've started getting your AF now though! Good luck to you too :thumbup: & I'm sorry for your loss too. We lost our LOs at around about the same time didn't we!

Good luck :)

It definitely sounds like it :( I'm glad you've started getting your AF now though! Good luck to you too :thumbup: & I'm sorry for your loss too. We lost our LOs at around about the same time didn't we!

Thank you and you lost your LO the month before me :cry:
We will get there though...this time we will hold our rainbows in our arms after a perfect pregnancy :) :hugs:

We will get there though...this time we will hold our rainbows in our arms after a perfect pregnancy :) :hugs:

I haven't really spoken to anybody who lost the LO close to the time of me, most ladies I've spoken to on here have lost their LOs recently. We also joined up within a month of each other :haha:
Personal questions but do you still speak about your loss a lot? I'm quite open about my MC and me and OH talk about our baby all the time but recently I was told it's been ages now and I'm 'clinging on' and that I'll forget about it once I'm pregnant again :growlmad: starting to doubt myself on whether it's ok to still talk/remember it as in my eyes it was an actual baby :dohh: PM me if you like? x

I haven't really spoken to anybody who lost the LO close to the time of me, most ladies I've spoken to on here have lost their LOs recently. We also joined up within a month of each other :haha:
Personal questions but do you still speak about your loss a lot? I'm quite open about my MC and me and OH talk about our baby all the time but recently I was told it's been ages now and I'm 'clinging on' and that I'll forget about it once I'm pregnant again :growlmad: starting to doubt myself on whether it's ok to still talk/remember it as in my eyes it was an actual baby :dohh: PM me if you like? x

Oh my goodness!! Who would say that to you?? That's pure evil!! :(

You lost your baby...it's not like you changed your hairstyle or something...and whoever said that to you is just plain rude!! :hugs:

I don't really talk about it much...not because I feel pressured into shutting up about it...I just find I cope better this way - everyone is different though...if you cope better talking about it then that's definitely what you should do. I am open to talking about my loss though...I have no shame, or problems explaining how I feel.

We really did join within a month of each other :) Too cool!! :winkwink:

If you ever need to talk then you can message me anytime :)

We will get our BFP's soon though...not to replace our bubba's, but a rainbow would definitely be a happy ending :flower:

You lost your baby...it's not like you changed your hairstyle or something...and whoever said that to you is just plain rude!! :hugs:

I don't really talk about it much...not because I feel pressured into shutting up about it...I just find I cope better this way - everyone is different though...if you cope better talking about it then that's definitely what you should do. I am open to talking about my loss though...I have no shame, or problems explaining how I feel.

We will get our BFP's soon though...not to replace our bubba's, but a rainbow would definitely be a happy ending :flower:

What can I say? My OHs family are completely idiots! :haha: Funny thing is they all claim to 'know how I feel'.. :wacko:
I'm not really phased by what they said, I was just wondering if I WAS actually clinging on or if a lot of people do the same. MC is such a 'taboo' subject, it's so irritating.

Aw, thank you, you too!

I hope so too, there's always a rainbow after rain! Lets hope our rainbows turn up soon! We've just had our first :bfp: of the thread so I think we're all pretty hyped up :) bring on next cycle!

What can I say? My OHs family are completely idiots! :haha: Funny thing is they all claim to 'know how I feel'.. :wacko:
I'm not really phased by what they said, I was just wondering if I WAS actually clinging on or if a lot of people do the same. MC is such a 'taboo' subject, it's so irritating.

Aw, thank you, you too!

I hope so too, there's always a rainbow after rain! Lets hope our rainbows turn up soon! We've just had our first :bfp: of the thread so I think we're all pretty hyped up :) bring on next cycle!

They really are idiots....sorry!! lol

YAY!! May the BFP's continue :)

Good luck to you - and everyone else xx

Making my first ever post on BnB because I find myself in the same place as you all. Had my second natural MC at 5 weeks on October 13th and now am waiting for AF to arrive. My Dr. said to wait one normal cycle - last time it took 6 weeks and it felt like SO long to wait. I'm hoping that it will be shorter this time, but each day feels like I'm just inching closer.

I'm happy to find you all here sharing the experience and hope we can share happy successes too!

Making my first ever post on BnB because I find myself in the same place as you all. Had my second natural MC at 5 weeks on October 13th and now am waiting for AF to arrive. My Dr. said to wait one normal cycle - last time it took 6 weeks and it felt like SO long to wait. I'm hoping that it will be shorter this time, but each day feels like I'm just inching closer.

I'm happy to find you all here sharing the experience and hope we can share happy successes too!

Hi and welcome!
So sorry for your losses. We are all in the same boat here. i've just joined this thread and the girls are fab- its a great place to chat while waiting for our crazy cycles to get going!
Im impatiently waiting for my af after mmc 10 days ago.
Keep us posted on how you're getting on.

Amy- are you planning to test or just wait to see if af arrives?

Emole - Welcome! :wave: I'm sorry you've had to go through this twice :hugs: .. I hope your AF arrives soon so you can start ttc again! As Johnson said this is a good place to chat, we're all in different parts of our journeys so it's interesting to watch each other!! :)

Johnson - I know that AF is gonna arrive! I'm just waiting for it haha, think tomorrow may be the day but if it's not I'll test. I'm almost certain it will though :).

Just popping in to say hi Ladies <3 And big welcome to the new ones :D

How is everyone doing? Where are you guys in your cycles? I feel like I am playing catch up here lol, as the thread exploded during my one day off of BnB :lol:

It did kinda explode didnt it :haha:
I'm waiting for af, was certain it'd arrive today & it hasn't.. Gonna see if bd'ing sets it off and if not ill test Monday, I really have no doubt in my mind that af is gonna come though!!

Where's CBD how's everything going?

Welcome to the new ladies! And really sorry for ur losses ..

Tek- Welcome back girl..how are u doing? r u in ur tww yet?

Amy- I'm doing fine thankfully..trying to take it day by day..still nervous! Cant wait for my appointment to come..it'll be next monday ..so thats 10 days from now! Hopefully everything will turn out great...! I panic everytime i feel "wet" downthere.. (No tmi between us we're sisters ;P).. I worry it would be brown or something ..it freaks me out..even in public i just wana pull my pants down and check!! Its a crazy feeling! ..I hope this IS my rainbow baby...Hubby and i arent taking anything for granteed ..so we really never talk about the pregnancy! Yesterday we talked a bit..and then he was like "no dont excite me about it...lets wait and see..lets not talk about it" .. i agree with him..we were both crushed last time...so i'm still in that phase where i'm grateful but rather stay in denial till i make sure everything is ok... I'm having also scare moments of it turning out "ectopic" or "blighted ovum" or the baby stops at 6 weeks like last time :( and i keep praying to god that none of these ever happen! Long story short, as i said, day by day mate...day by day.. :)

I'm praying for u girls..really ..everytime i see ur posts i pray u get ur bfps this cycle! I want us to be the triple bumps ;) whatever that means.. and hoping we have happy pregnancies this time!! xox

Lol, your so sweet! :flower:

That would be lovely. And I totally know what you mean, even if I get a bfp I am going to be scared crapless! I still want it though :p

Not in the tww yet, but am mere days from Oing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->