First AF after mmc

I did have my first AF about 4 weeks after my mc so was really surprised about the big clot. So it was really terrifying as I thought it was all over. Hopefully now though its all gone.

My first AF was just heavy. Nothing different in the time frame, just unusually heavy and just stopped whilst being pretty heavy.

Thanks tek :)

Yeah this af is so heavy and quite painful tbh but I am trying to see the light and just think at least my body is going back to normal and I can try again in a few days this weekend I am having a Girly trip to London with my best friend so won't be able to ttc but the weekend after I will be with my fiancée and if my calculations are correct then that's the weekend I should be ovulating so fingers crossed!
It's definitely hard to be calm ad relaxed about it when it's on your mind constantly how much you want to be pregnant :( I'm the same the pregnancy wasn't planned as I'm only 21 I was so scared if I could do it but I knew it was right then when it was gone I realised just how much this is all I want! :( nice to talk to people about it who know what I'm going through xxxx

Welcome to the new ladies!

AKL - I think we all feel like that just before our first af, I went through so many hpts lol I was convinced I must of been pregnant! My symptoms were back, I had spotting but the witch came full flow :dohh:
I hope your enjoy your girly trip! Keep us updated :) x

Fife - it's lovely to hear a success story, congratulations on your DD x

AFM - woken up this morning ILL, feel like I've eaten sand paper & I'm all achy :( waaaah :cry:

Wave Of Light tonight ladies xxx

Lol, I know I am such a POAS girl!

So, my temp took a big dive today, I think I am out. HOWEVER, I am totally not sure how to account for it in my chart. Opinions?

Basically, I normally temp orally, and sleep with my mouth closed. I was so congested and stuffed up last night though that I slept with my mouth open the whole night. I also had less than usual blankets, as apparently I am a blanket hog, so was trying to compensate last night :p

When I took my temp at usual time, it was super low at 97.48! Way below cover line. I took it 3 hours later (as I went back to sleep) and it had risen to 98.38, which seems like a huge rise for 3 hours. Soooo.... I kind of just put my temp somewhere in the middle? Which still brings it below cover line. Basically its just a weird fluke, or AF is coming early for me :(

Anyhow.... as for sore bbs during my first pregnancy I barely had any symptoms until I was a week late! And those were just forgetfulness, high sense of smell, and thats about it.

Happy birthday!!! 25 is so not old lol, I am turning 29 this month! In about a week actually, so we have close birthdays :D I had a moment the other day where I thought I was turning 30 lol :p

Amy, I am excited to follow your progress! Its almost kind of nice, as when AF gets here I will have another persons potential exciting time to follow ;) If that makes sense lol. I havent fully woken up yet!

EDIT : BLAST!!! The witch is coming for me. I have brown spotting today along with the temp dip. This makes me sad, as it means my LP is only 11 days this cycle? WTH??

Any advice ladies? Apparently I need to lengthen my LP :/

Aww :( sorry tek! Its ok! Hopefully next cycle..i think i'll be out soon as well cause i'm cramping alot and i know how different my "Cramps" were when i turned out pregnant ...

Thank u for the birthday wish hun :D and yes its so cool how we all have close birthdays! :D

gosh guys i'm trying to catch up lool ..

Amy- Aww ur only 19!! Its so weird that i find u so youuung now that i'm 25:cry: enjoy every moment of early 20s ...

Tek- just read about the clot..im so glad it didnt turn out to be something bad.... Did u pass out clots ur first af?? maybe u didnt pass as much that u had some left...and no i dont think it was the beginning of forming a sac cause u wouldve had a positive

AFM- Waiting for af..i feel its at the door...too bad cause im still at the best part of vaction..swimming poool and beaches...ugh and i hate tampons..going back home on friday though..so maybe i just wont swim for the next couple of days :growlmad: My symptoms are :ewcm and ccm my bbs are a little sore :/ dont know what to think :S

CBD - Please don't tell me I make you feel old lol!
They're some good symptoms you know! I've got my fingers crossed for you!! Enjoy the rest of your holiday :)

AFM - I'm absolutely smothered in a cold :( OH is working everyday and I feel so bad cos I can't even make his tea when he's home, he's doing everything at the moment! I hope I get better soon :(
I lit my candle last night & put it on top of our babies blanket, we said a little prayer & left it burning til we went to bed :) was so heart wrenching seeing how many photos were put onto instagram for all those little angels up in heaven!! :(

Woot! Welcome back CBD :p I am soooo jealous of your vacation. I would love to be somewhere with pools and sun and all that good stuff <3

Yes, I didn't pass too many clots during the first AF after the MC, so I think it was a leftover bit of tissue. Its just funny, because I would have thought that if there was tissue left over I would have not gone down to 0 hcg?

The weird thing about it was that it didnt pass with blood. I had spotting, then I wiped and there it was. No blood on it or anything, just straight up tissue! Bleck!

I'm trying a few new things this cycle, so I'm ok with not having the BFP just yet :) But it would certainly be nice to get it in the next 2 months or so, as then I would be due in summer. That would mean if I signed a contract for next school year I could just take the whole year and be on mat leave, as opposed to coming back halfway through a school year :p

Amy- Ur cold could mean something really promising! :D i got a cold when i got pregnant..but yet i always tell myself not to get our hopes up..it'll be a stronger heart break...and I FORGOT about the memorial :( didnt even cross my mind..

Tek- I passed aloooot of tissues and clots my first period..so i'm hoping for none this time...maybe urs is not tissues of the pregnancy itself..it could be clot build up of the uterus and doesnt cause HCG level.... :/ not sure though..but i'm pretty sure its not related to the pregnancy tissue... How are the cramps this month?? I'm soo worried about getting strong cramps..

AFM- I'm due for af today! ugh.. nothing yet but so nervous about getting it in the pool loool especially if its heavy and clotty like the first af..eww that would be embarrassing but i would probably fake an injury :p .. Anywho, i'll keep u posted..

Enjoy ur day ladies !

Tek - I would of thought you'd of still had hcg in your blood too with the clot still being there but at least it's out now!
I passed LOADS of clots when I mc'ed, during the first 3 hours it was literally disgusting -.-
Ooh what new stuff?!

CBD - This cold isn't the sign of anything good its hell lol! Also I hope I'm not preg cos I've been taking pain killers & Medicen like there's no tomorrow lol. Aww it's a shame you forgot :(
As for the swimming, you should be ok hun if you use a tampon & only stay in the pool for an hour or two. It sucks the first few periods after mc cos they're unpredictable! Mine were always horrible but I've got a lot of bad luck lol!
Anyway, who says your even gonna get af this month? Fx'd!

AFM I'm sure I'm getting worse & worse each day!!!!!

Whats bizarre is it wasnt even really a clot? It was straight up tissue! Like, grey and pink with no blood :S

And no cramps at all! Which is weird for me, because I usually have really bad cramps. Maybe its bc the mc ones were so freaking horrible that my pain threshold has gone up?

Nothing else has come out, so hopefully that was it :) Almost on to the waiting to O part of my cycle again, woot!

tek-ohh greyy! my first af I did have a grey clot with NO blood on..but i wasnt totally freaking out cause right after my mc i went for an ultrasound and dr confirmed that there were zero retained tissues left...but i guess its normal..i never had those either..i guess our bodies have changed..

AFM- No af yet..cramping really bad though..bbs not sore anymore..so definitely pms..I'm thinking the vacation messed up my cycle with all the bad eating habits :p ..anywho, i will be heading home 2mrw.. :) hoping for af to show itself if i'm not pregnant..which i believe im not cause my odds were really looow as i told u..hubby was sick and all...i was gona test but pharmacies around here are all closed. they close early....plus i'm only 1-2 days late... so not much :/ i'll update :D

Have a great day xox

What's going on with my body! Full of this disgusting cold still, having bad aches in my lower back (could be from the amount of bed rest lol) and now I'm getting lots of ccm!! Lots!!
:( hate my body, as if I don't feel poorly enough! Idk if these are good signs or my body is giving up on me..

Have a safe journey home CBD, test & let us know ASAP! X

Awe Amy, our bodies do some strange things :/ I think it might just be normal growing pains or something. I hope you feel better soon <3 Take lots of vitamins! Lots of water etc

Damn right they do! -.- I think it may be sciatica in my back, I've been having it on and off for a while but it's just 'there' constantly atm but it can be brought on through doing nothing which I've been doing a lot of nothing recently LOL.
Thank you, I hope I feel better soon too lol!

You getting ready to BD like crazy this month Tek?

Lol! Tut, tut surely he wouldn't turn you down he's male!! Then again males can be very awkward :haha:

Lol, its more me having a hard time finding him sexy when he is being a dum dum :) Its ok though, he seems to have finally come to his senses (ugh, this is all crap stemming from his stupid "friend" making that comment still!), and we are off to a good start!

Oh dear, still? Why can't men just realise that we're right all the time? :haha:
Glad you sorted things!

AFM - I HATE TWW! :( -.-

hey ladies hows everything going?

Amy- hows ur tww?

Tek- hope ur af has settled and ur bding already ;)

AFM- i got home saturday dawn..worst flight ever!! I even cried on the plane..yikes lol... Af is now 4 days late...definitely testing today or tomorrow cause i want it to be in the AM better..right? i wana be pregnant so much yet i'm so nervousssssss! I knowi'll be worried 24/7...anywho..i'll try to update asap though my internet is all over the place..just got it working yesterday.. hope to hear from u guys soon:D

OMG CBD! Test test test! My tww is long and boring but that's enough about me TEST lol!
Good luck :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->