first AF since loosing sonnie

LoolaBear

3 On Earth 1 in Heaven
Reaction score
its strange to think but i actually feel good knowing AF has arrived. i woke up feeling like a new person and felt ready to move on with my life and felt at terms with what has happened.
Sonnie was obviously meant to become my angel, to help me to better myself and become a better person and learn to look after myself more so that in turn i can help others more. these things happen for a reason and i now know why Sonnie became an angel, Sonnie is my Guardian Angel, a blessing in disguise under a cloak of sadness.
Fly high little Sonnie Angel stay safe be strong and mummy's love will always be with you. thank you for making me the person i am today and who i will always be in the future. xxxx

I'm so glad you feel you can start to move forward. I totally agree that everything happens for a reason even though sometimes it's challenges us in unimaginable ways to see what that reason is. I take great comfort from knowing this myself.

You are so courageous and strong. Take care.

Love and :hugs: x

I'm so glad you are feeling so positive - your post is very inspirational.

I lost my baby last week at 20 weeks - am starting to feel a little stronger.

Do you mind me asking how long it has taken for you to get your AF?

I'm so glad you are feeling so positive - your post is very inspirational.

I lost my baby last week at 20 weeks - am starting to feel a little stronger.

Do you mind me asking how long it has taken for you to get your AF?

hey hun sorry its taken a while to get back to you, ive bee ntaking some time out from BnB.
my usual cycle length is 24-25 days and i started my first AF after loosing sonnie on day 32 so a week after my usual cycle length.

so sorry for your loss. it does get easier, it may seem like a hard though to digest but it does get easier. ive found personally looking for the positives in my life have helped me out alot, and changing my life, ive become healthier and more active and actually taken time to change the negatives in my life and now feel 100% again. so much so that even though i will miss Sonnie each and every day i know sonnie was sent to me for that exact reason, i needed to change my life for the better. and it wasnt until loosing sonnie that i actually realised this. and because of this i feel physically and mentally prepared to move forward and we have evne thought about trying for another baby sooner than we had anticipated. we wont be replacing sonnie more respecting sonnies memory. xx

Thanks Loolabear
Its now 2.5 wks since we lost our baby and I am starting to feel better - although I am still very up and down. I'm glad you are feeling 100% again.
Can I just check - when you say you started AF on day 32 after losing Sonnie, which day do you count as day 1?
I've just stopped spotting and hoping to TTC after first AF.

i counted day 1 as the day i lost sonnie. i bled for 7 days afterwards with spotting on and off for about 5 days after that then nothing until 32 days after loosing sonnie when AF started again. AF was shorter but heavier than usual as well but i know thats down to having a good clear out down there when i lost sonnie so everything was less blocked and more free flowing, this is one reason why they say women can be more fertile after loosing a baby. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->