• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First babyy! and NO clue about this

really? imma have to check it out. thanks so much and please keep in touch i may be needing your advice alot more sweetie <3 god bless :hugs:

To calculate due date you can count 40 weeks from the day your last period began. Due dates may change based on ultrasound findings. Anytime you have a question feel free to ask. I have a lot of experience, I'm having my 7th child and hope to become a midwife, but I don't know everything. So if you ask and I don't know, I will definitely find out for you.

To calculate due date you can count 40 weeks from the day your last period began. Due dates may change based on ultrasound findings. Anytime you have a question feel free to ask. I have a lot of experience, I'm having my 7th child and hope to become a midwife, but I don't know everything. So if you ask and I don't know, I will definitely find out for you.

eeek that brings me to 2nd Sept :cloud9:

Did you count the following week as week 1? If your period was Dec 4th, the 40th week would be Sept 9th.

Did you count the following week as week 1? If your period was Dec 4th, the 40th week would be Sept 9th.

whoops .... See can you tell im unprepared :-/
I hope its the 10th as that's my passed away grans birthday and she was like a mum to me :D

oh myy mines SEPT 10th...thats my granmas birthday and she too was like a mom to me she practically raised me! <3

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welcome.gif

whoops .... See can you tell im unprepared :-/
I hope its the 10th as that's my passed away grans birthday and she was like a mum to me :D

Thats not unprepared. Its an easy mistake. LOL. But it would be awesome if your LO came on your grans birthday. Good luck with everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shazygifts
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->