First birthday..

My sis went to a local restaurant which has a kids area, everyone paid for their own meal and they had a great time, they were there for hours!

Honestly she wouldnt know any different hun. Spend some time with her taking her out to a sea life center or a ball pit place that babies can go in.I invite the grandparents and thats it! Day out with us and then out to a resturant with the nannies. Hassle free aswell!

I am still undecided over what we'll do for Hannah's birthday but I have already bought a few banners and highchair decorations in preparation for the day!

we're going to chester zoo.. whoever wants to come along has to pay their way!

:rofl:

For Rileys first birthday we have booked a big a big room at our working mens club from 2-6 im going to buy him some tunnels and a ball pit for his birthday going to take them to keep the kids entertained and a bubble machine..theres no way we could have a party at our house cause theres 60+ people going would struggle to get 10 in mine lol!!

the only reason were having it like that is we get the room free and my nans doing the catering so its not going to cost much and one of my best friends is buying a cake else i dont no what we would do id shop around see what u can do

think my OH are just going to take LO to this soft play area at our bit which has a bit where you can eat too , just spend time with just the 3 of us , then family can come over later for cake i a guess :D

I made it clear to DH that the only people that will be at max's first b-day are the people that are in his life currently , meaning all the other pains in the ass that claim to be in his family but never call to see him or hows hes doing can kiss my white behind lol

I am doing his party in the back yard at my MIL's house as it can hold about 30 ppl and thats more then enough to my liking ..plus I will be doing the pot luck idea ..sounds great

thats exactly how i feel honey x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->