First Clomid Cycle Buddy?

sarlar - oohhh enjoy your vacation in mexico...which part are you going to? good luck with those tests....I hope you have tons of great news!!!!!

blue - your out also...wow...enjoy yourself too....hope you two ladies have some fun for all of us!

welcome jojo - fx ed for that BFP!!!

Mrsja - your emoticons make me get up in the morning....hahahahaha

lola - good signs!!!! I am not trying to get your hopes up of course, so I will hope for you!

daisii - great news! I am doing the keep af away dance for you right now...if I was MrsJA I would have an emoticon for that....hahahahaha

well I am 4 dpo and feeling nothing....so who knows...I know it is to early to analyze anything but of course I will anyway ;)!! I hope everyone has a great day!

Well, about an hour after my last message, AF showed. It's a full on flow, so no wishes for implantation bleeding, please. I had a good cry, will likely have another one momentarily.

Feeling very low, like I'm defective as a woman. I just don't want to ride this roller coaster again. That being said, I've already called for a clomid refill. I'll take a bit longer of feeling sorry for myself, but I will bounce back.

Thanks girls for all the support.

Daisii & TTC, hoping you'll be our BFPs for this round!!

aww lola sorry hun! I know you will pick yourself back up...good girl on ordering your next refill....hahah that is how I was last month...I was so sure it would work and it was my first month on clomid...after hearing so much good things about it...but I started doing some research and found that it doesnt usually happen the first month...It can happen but doesnt always....It has higher success rates in month 2 and even better in month 3...so look at it this way....every month you have a better chance....hugs!!!!!!

Today 12/13dpo.

hi guys, I feel really bad typing this as so many of you got the witch in the last couple of days. I hope everyone is ok, and on the the next cycle of clomid.

My will not to test crumpled when I got in from work, I had loads of 'extra early 10ul' internet cheapy tests from homehealth. I used one. I think I see a faint line. Hubby agrees there is a faint pink line. did another one 3 hours later and it looked the same! I am trying SO hard not to get excited... I rushed out and bought a clear blue digital one to use tomorrow am with fmu. Anyone know how sensitive they are? So I MIGHT be........., but it is faint. But it is pink, just very light pink! I am trying so hard not to be excited, or to keep looking at it....but it is SO hard. I'm not sure!!!!! Just needed to tell someone, sorry when everyone seems to be getting the witch!

Fingers crossed for the other hangers on!!!!!!

awwww daisii - remember your good news gives us hope...so dont feel bad....those digitals tend not to be as sensitive as like a first response with the lines....If possible try with one of those...that is the most sensitive one....I think the digitals pick up 50mls when the FRER picks up 6-20 mls......good luck fx'ed for you darling....

Daisii - that's awesome!! Don't feel guilty posting your good news. We wanted at least one BFP out of this thread & it looks like you're it! Keeping everything crossed for you. Keep us updated!

lola - sorry to hear about your af arriving. Fingers crossed for you for the next round.

Daisii - fab news, fingers crossed for tomorrows testing

Everyone - is it ok if I start this conversation on a new thread for round 2? I need to mentally break with this last cycle!

Lola honey, so sorry to hear about the witch. That really sucks.

It does take a couple of days to get over it, and for sure you need to have a cry. But I'm glad you're thinking about the next clomid cycle already - you are a fighter! And I'm sure you and I are going to get those BFP's in the end.:toothpick:
Now here is an emoticon of someone using a toothpick, just for you.

DAISI!! Sooooooo excited to hear you might have our first thread BFP on your hands! If you get that + on the digi, you better post it girl!!! And then we all want a blow by blow recap of your symptoms this cycle, so we can all obsess about them next month!! ha ha..

TTC, good luck and welcome to the 2WW!

Babydust to us all!

PS - Lola, go for it with the new thread. I'll be there :)

Hi girls,

Before I move over to 'Round 2' I just wanted to 'check out' with everyone. Since stumbling on this thread a few weeks back I can honestly say it has changed my life. I have never before felt so supported whilst TTC. I know this might soound a bit mussy but it feels as though everyone is in the same position / stage with clomid etc. I would love to see some BFPs from this thread and unlike cycles previously, when I can honestly say I have felt that gut renching moment that 'it isnt me' ... just want everyone on here to gets their well deserved BFPs!!!!

This week has been the hardest week I have ever had emotionally, not only did AF show up but so did Ofsted at work. Yesterday, I hit rock bottom and had to make a decision on what I was going to do about my job. Although I had pretty much decided... I went and spoke to my manager who totally supported me!

I have realised that sometimes in life.... even when you plan and have goals....somethings are just meant to happen in there own time. I know I will not regret leaving my current place of work, it is the right decision for my situation NOW! LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE UNHAPPY ABOUT WORK!

So my lovely buddies:

Lola: Thank you so much for starting this wonderful thread. I am gutted that it has not ended in a BFP for both of us this cycle but will get to keep you as a buddie for our next cycle. Every cloud and all that.......:hugs::hugs:o

MrsJA: Well you can see from my message above that I took your advice! Job gone...just need to get to the end of the school year now :) Not sure how I feel about it yet....I am still a bit of a wreck and spent most of yesterday in tears. Not sure if this is a combination of feeling crap about work, PMT and clomid! I am sure the combination of all 3 is enough to make anyone have a break down. Need to build my strength and PMA back up now! Good luck for the IVF... if you want to stay in touch private message me and we can sort something.:hugs: I have loved having you as a buddy!

Caz & Bob, TTC: Good luck for the end of this cycle ... FX that clomid does the trick.

Chezz: I know it is hard... would love you to join us on 'round 2' if you can face it but understand if you want some space. Private message me if you want to get in touch via msn or something :kiss:

Sarlar: I hope bloods confirm OV. Keep us updated...FX!

Dasii: I am so excited that we might have our first BFP..... let us know!:happydance::happydance:

Kel....OVER AND OUT of this thread!

Hi Lola,

Did you start a new thread? Can't seem to find it! Thought we could keep it simple 'Round 2 Clomid Cycle Buddy'. What do you think?

Kelx

good morning all! I have been awake for hours!!!! couldn't sleep and desperately needed a wee, eventually tested at 6.20am.

Before the result I just want to say this has been the best thread ever on B&B. I have felt so supported and know that everyone has been in the same boat for some time now. And I would love to stay in touch.

Just thought I'd fill you in on my history....

got married summer 07 and stopped using the pill. We decided to just stop 'not trying' for a baby.

Summer 08 realised we needed a slightly more structured approach and began ov testing etc. (basically started TTC properly).

Nov 09 diagnosed with endometriosis.

Jan 10 had lap surgery to remove endo.

As you know started clomid this cycle....... and got a BFP :happydance: this morning with the clear blue digital.

I would like to follow the next thread to see who joins me with BFP's soon if that is ok?

Symptoms have been:
day 7/8 hip pain and stabby crampy feeling.
day 8/9/10 felt like getting the flu.
day 10/11 slight increase in cm but nothing major.

notably no big boobs or changes to them colour wise etc.

things I did to maximise chances, no idea if it made any real difference or if it was just the clomid:
1. virtually no exercise other than walking from ov onwards. (I normally do a lot).
2. Made sure stayed with bum on 2 cushions following bding for an hour.
3. no wine or unhealthy food from ov.
4. Clomid obviously!!!!

I really really really really hope you all get your BFP's soon.

ok now I go emoticon crazy!!!!

:bfp::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::bfp:

Fantastic News! :happydance::yipee::yipee:

CONGRATULATIONS HUN!

Our first BFP from this thread ....whooopppieeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :cloud9:

First off, I am SOOOO ECSTATIC for our first BFP!! Way to go Daisi!!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: And NEVER feel bad for your good news! I am so happy for you and I lOVE to hear about your new experiences so you better keep us posted!!

Kel-sorry to hear about all the job stuff-it sure doesnt help everything we are going through. Lotsa hugs:hugs: and way to go for stick up for yourself with the work stuff:thumbup: Hopeful you will find a new positivity that will accompany a bfp this next month!! For now....go spermies and eggs!!!

Blubell-Good luck this cycle the race is on now!!

Jojo-welcome to the thread. That 2ww is long and hard but try to relax and take great care of yourself adn hopefully baby on board!!:coffee:

Lola-so sorry to hear the news. I wish i could say something that would make it better but I know I cant so just lotsa hugs:hugs: I am up for a new thread if it would help you-keep us posted and we will follow!

Chez- If you are out there and reading this thinking lots about you and hoping you are doing better.

MrsJ, TTc: Yeah i am thrilled for mexico-we planned the trip right when all this fertility stuff was going on and i found out i wasnt ovulating and now that i am starting clomid in may it seems to be perfect timing. hopefully a good reconnection for us before we start all this clomid stuff!! We are going to Riviera maya, just a little south of playa del carmen! I wish you all could be there too!! Hope everything else is going well and lots baby dust for this new cycle:)

Ill keep you all posted on my lab results monday. just the waiting game again for me! :coffee:

DAISIIIIIII!!! :wohoo::headspin::dance::happydance:

That is an emoticon super-combo, just for you!!!!

You deserve this so much honey, and I am SO delighted for you! I had such a smile on my face when I read your update!!

I hope you do join us in the next thread - we need someone on the other side to pre-warn us about morning sickness and stuff!

Kel, some good news at your end too I see. WELL DONE on making this big decision about your job! It must be a big relief, and I'm sure you won't look back. I think everything is going to get better for you from here. :hugs:
Thanks for your lovely wrap-up note and for setting up the new thread.
I agree, this has been such a good group. I'm really thankful for the support everyone has given me this cycle.

Lola, hope you're alright my love. And ideally sipping a glass of something alcoholic!

Sarlar, TTC, Bluebell, jojo, chez, caz&bob - hope you guys are having a nice, chilled out Saturday night!

Daisii - Massive congrats!!!!!!!!! I can't imagine the overwhelming joy you're feeling today. The desire to check in on you is what got me up & out of bed this morning. Hearing success after a long road is inspiring. We expect to see you on the Round 2 thread!

As for the rest of us, onward & upward ladies. So what have we learned/accomplished from this thread:

1) A new little life is under construction, set to enter this world in January 2011
2) Made some new discoveries about our fertility, sending one of us in new, more promising directions
3) Gained perspective on work/life balance and set decisions in motion to achieve it
4) Built bonds with beautiful, intelligent, supportive women from different corners of the globe.
5) Discovered there is actually an emoticon for constipation.

See you all in May 2010 Clomid Round 2 Buddies.

What a beautiful end to this thread! Feels like we have known each other for years not one month. so much has happened... on to the next chapter x x

hey ladies!

Dizz - why dont you all join the clomid club...it is a great forum and there are some lovely ladies on there that are going through the same thing! Good job on being so brave!!!! It shows your strength, eventhough you might not feel it right now....

daisii - a huge congrats!!!!!!!!! I hope you have a healthy and happy 9 months and please do join the new thread because we want to hear all your symptoms!!!!

sarlar - riviera maya is gorgeous! We stayed at the grand palladium...the resort is huge!!!! Food is amazing!!!!!

Mrsja - well I ran a 4 mile race this morning to benefit cancer....was nice....weather was gorgeous, now I am home watching TV and thinking about a nap!!!!

come and join clomid club its great lot off poeple to take to xx xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->