first cycle actively trying (June 2015)

CD20 6DPO! Not sure if it happened this month. Been having really sore breasts lately so that's good! But hubby is currently in a cast for bone spurs in his knee so if it didn't happen this month, we will have to take a break until he is feeling better.

Well fingers crossed and baby dust that it happened this month for you! I'm feeling out for this month but hoping that July is our month. April is my birthday so an April baby would be wonderful.

April would be nice. Spring time! :) baby dust to you too! (Can never have enough baby dust:))

Good luck Gina. Are you planning to wait Af out or test before?

I am going to try to wait until AF is due. Easier said than done though. But all I have right now is cheap tests so that will help me not test early because chances are they will be negative for awhile.

Lilly, how are you feeling? Still thinking it will be an out for this month? Unfortunately, it looks like AF will arrive right on the dot for me.

Your symptoms sound good Gina! Keep us updated. Mini, might be AF, might not?

I feel the same to be honest. Very crampy, irritable and gassy - oh what a lovely combination eh?! But very likely just AF reminding me in her oh so special way that she is nearly here.

Good luck and baby dust

Idk I feel in my gut that I'm not but you never know! I have been super moody and having weird cravings but that's not too unusual for me. Haha. You aren't out until AF shows!

Fingers crossed and baby dust to all! :)

Gina and lily - looks like we are all on the same page unfortunately! AF due tomorrow for me. Baby dust to all of us!

I've still got a week until AF is due. Anticipation is starting to get to me. I just want to know! Lol. let me know how it goes you two since you will know before me!

AF arrived this morning, right on the dot. Bah humbug.

Bah indeed. Hugs to you, that sucks but take a few days to enjoy, have lots of chocolate or wine or whatever is your poison and then reboot ready for the next cycle xx

Blah! So sorry! *hugs* I started spotting today. I feel like I'm going to be starting AF early. Really hope it's just IB though. If I do start early I will be extremely confused. I have always had 28 day cycles on the dot until the last two months when we have been actually trying. My body is just trying to drive me crazy! Haha.

Blah! So sorry! *hugs* I started spotting today. I feel like I'm going to be starting AF early. Really hope it's just IB though. If I do start early I will be extremely confused. I have always had 28 day cycles on the dot until the last two months when we have been actually trying. My body is just trying to drive me crazy! Haha.

Hopefully its just IB! It does seem like your body starts to revolt right when you try to get pregnant - AF is particularly evil for me this time around. Keep us posted!

Tested this morning and BFN. Think Af will just be late. Booooo

Boo! It's the worst when it's late! Always gets your hopes up! But you never know. You aren't out yet!! I am still spotting on and off but a little more. my gut tells me it's AF coming early. I was hoping it would be this month because no one in our family has a birthday in March. I'm February, my brother is April, his parents are both May, my other brother is June and my dad and his brother are July. Would have been nice to fill in that gap but we will see.

Got my bfp this morning :) so nervous but so excited. Good luck ladies. Heaps of baby dust your way!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->