first cycle actively trying (June 2015)

OMG congrats!!! I unfortunately got AF this morning. But that is so awesome for you!! Hoping for a happy and healthy 9 months for you!!!

Lily that's so exciting!! Thinking of you and for a happy and healthy pregnancy. Keep us updated- will you be starting a journal?

Can't wait to hear all about your journey Lily! You should definitely start a journal! :) I am feeling good about this month. Not sure why but my gut says July will be my month and my gut is rarely wrong! Fingers crossed! :)

Can't wait to hear all about your journey Lily! You should definitely start a journal! :) I am feeling good about this month. Not sure why but my gut says July will be my month and my gut is rarely wrong! Fingers crossed! :)

Gina I'm feeling good about July too!! Hopefully this awesome string of bfps continues :)

Ladies, fingers so crossed for you. Hoping for July for you both!

Not much of a journal writer but will keep checking in here on you two lovelies, hopefully won't be checking for too long!

So I am set to O sometime toward the end of this week. AF came early last month so we started BDing last night and will continue every other day for the next week. Hopefully we will catch that egg! :)

How is everyone else doing?

Hi gina! You and I are on the same cycle it seems. I am set to O around the end of this week as well, and hubby and I BD'd last night and will continue every other night for a while. July WILL be the month, for you and I both! Hopefully anyways.

That's so funny that we are on the same cycle. I am still optimistic about July. We will get out BFPs this month! I made sure to start early in case I ovulate earlier than I thought. I pay attention to signs but don't use any temping or tests to know so it always a guess.

How are you doing Lily? having any symptoms or anything? When do you go to the doctor?

Looking for information :|

June was a little crazy, went on a vacation during the fertile period and couldn't track when I ovulated. Per an app that I use we did have sex during the fertile

Have an approx 30 day cycle.
AF visit was supposed to be on July 5th, late by ~2 days.
AF symptoms although not always consistent mainly include body aches and right leg hurts.
Have those symptoms since 2-3 days but no spotting and no AF.

Question
a) how can I differentiate between AF symptoms/ pregnancy symptoms?

Don't plan to test until next week as I don't want to be disappointed.

TTC since March 2015

Unfortunately AF symptoms and pregnancy symptoms are very much the same. The only way to know is to take a test. The fact you are late with no spotting is a good sign! Hope you get your BFP!

What gina said - AF symptoms are exactly the same as pregnancy symptoms. Fingers crossed for you that you get a bfp!!

DH is having some performance anxiety lately. I think TTC is putting a lot of pressure on him. He has really had to concentrate like crazy to be able to "finish" and today he couldn't at all. Hopefully tonight will be better. Don't want to miss the egg!

Oh that's too bad that he's feeling stressed, gina. Hopefully he can get "in the zone" for the next few days - at least for the duration of the fertile window. I haven't ovulated yet according to the home tests, but have been feeling crampy so any day now.

Hi girls! May I join this thread?

DH and I are both 32, married for 9 months after dating over 5.5 years. I haven't been on bcp in about 18 months and we've been 'trying' for about a year. OBGYN put me on clomid this cycle because I had 2 really long cycles back-to-back where I didn't ovulate. I took clomid cd4-8 and got +opk's yesterday and today (CD14/15)! :happydance: I was so excited because I was worried it wouldn't work!

Anyway, we BD last night and I used the instead cup overnight - hoping to BD again tonight but DH is....worn out...and says he 'isn't feeling it' tonight:growlmad:. But I'm going to try anyway. :smug:

I've never posted in one of these forums before but have been reading for a while now. I joined officially today - just...hanging out now!

If this is not our cycle I will likely wait a month or two to ttc again because I am a teacher and am trying to time things for my school year - if I do get a BFP this cycle our baby would be due 3/31/16!

:dust: to you all!

Glad to have you join! I have heard really good things about people taking clomid! Fingers crossed for you!! I am not feeling as confident about this month anymore. According to my apps I am not set to O until this weekend but I have been tracking my cervical position and it was getting soft and open but last night it went back to closed and firm. It is still very high but I'm afraid we may have missed it. We BD'd last night but before that DH was only able to finish on Sunday night. Of course back in high school precum would have gotten you pregnant but now that we are actually trying we won't be that lucky haha. This is my first month tracking my CP so I am hoping that I just close as soon as the egg comes out and that it was still waiting in there. Or maybe I'm unusual and it fluctuates! Trying to think positive! FX'd!

Did you O yet mini?

Hi everyone.

Mind if I join?

We have been NTNP for about a year, but this month is the first where we have actually tried. I am not charting, but I am going to start doing so next month if we are out this cycle.

We only for to BD once in my fertile window, but I believe it was about 24 hours before I ovulated. Hopefully the little swimmers were waiting for the egg when it came.

I have been having some symptoms, but they are also in line with AF Sx so who knows.

I tested this morning (thinking I am 4-5DPO) and it was a BFN. Though, I should have known better testing so early.

It's so hard not to test early! I try so hard not to just because I hate seeing that BFN. I always say I will wait. I've found the only way I wait is having cheap tests. I got them so that I could test whenever and not worry about wasting mone but I find myself not testing at all because I know they aren't sensitive enough to pick it up early. Fingers crossed and baby dust to you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->