first cycle actively trying (June 2015)

Welcome to ttcd and NoodleHelm! I haven't ovulated yet, gina, but I ran out of tests and didn't get a chance to check this morning. I should still be set to start O tomorrow or Sunday, so still BD'ing every other night just in case.

Keep BD'ing, you may just be fluctuating!

I hope so! I tried to check it this morning and couldn't find it! Really hoping I am just fluctuating. We plan to continue every other day. All this BDing is killing my muscles. We are not a very sexually active couple. We could both go a month without and be fine. I found I need to lie to DH about what's actually going on so he doesn't stress out. Haha. Then I tell him after that actually tonight may have been the night.

Morning ladies!
gina it sounds like you may just be fluctuating to me! My cervix does that which is why I dont pay it much attention lol!
FF still doesnt show me as O-ing which is frustrating even though my temps are up drastically. I mainly chart because i like to have everything in one place and see exactly where we BD and what my body was doing at that time.

I have been sleeping on my stomach the past couple nights which is very unusual for me....even DH commented on it this AM. But it has felt comfortable so that's what I'm going with! Maybe a side effect of clomid since I've felt O cramps for a few days? Who knows!! Other than that, my breasts are tender which is alao another clomid (and pms) symptom. We shall see!

Thank you ladies! Makes me feel alot better. I wasn't sure if your cervix could fluctuate. So glad I have this website!

Medications can do crazy things. Can you imagine reading that on a side effect list. "May cause you to sleep on your stomach" haha. Fingers crossed for you!

Haha yeah it's strange! I really try not to read too much into things but I just feel "weird" today. Chalking it all up to clomid though as this is my first cycle on it! Opk was negative today so I'm 99% sure I O'd on cd15 after the huge temp jump. :)

I forgot to mention that the other thing I'm doing this month is using Progessence Plus essential oil 2x a day. I've read it can help with implantation and general fertility so im giving it a whirl!!

Happy Friday to you all..fx for BFP's for all of us - SOON!

I am trying not to read too much into things too. Though, I hope we caught it.. I am doubtful. Don't want to hope so much that I start making Sx up in my head and actually feeling them.

Blech. Two weeks have never gone by so slow before.

Yes I agree! I'm out running errands today but yesterday was a looong boring day! Even with gardening, laundry and crocheting!

I always create symptoms in my head. the last time i got pregnant (chemical) i didnt know all the symptoms so I would look up ones I actually had. Now I know too many, it's hard not to think I am feeling them.

Feeling much more positive today! Might be TMI but I noticed an odd odor today that I notice every once in awhile. Not a bad odor but just strong. Now that I am tracking things I realized it is probably ovulation pheromones! Of course my hubby doesn't have a sense of smell so it doesn't do anything for him but I'm excited that I don't think I missed O! :)

I always create symptoms in my head. the last time i got pregnant (chemical) i didnt know all the symptoms so I would look up ones I actually had. Now I know too many, it's hard not to think I am feeling them.

Feeling much more positive today! Might be TMI but I noticed an odd odor today that I notice every once in awhile. Not a bad odor but just strong. Now that I am tracking things I realized it is probably ovulation pheromones! Of course my hubby doesn't have a sense of smell so it doesn't do anything for him but I'm excited that I don't think I missed O! :)

Woohoo!! Time for more :sex: just to be safe haha.
Last night i wanted to BD again and DH was like :nope:
He feels "violated" lol! Sigh....

I am keeping myself super busy today. So far I have: gotten slow leak fixed, tires rotated and balanced, gone to two targets (for blank books for next school year - got em all, wahoo!), washed and dried two loads of laundry, cut up a watermelon, tidied the kitchen, did the dishes and took out the trash. I still want to vacuum, clean bathrooms, scoop cat boxes and put the sheets back on the bed. I'm doing all o of weekend chores (except the yard) and refreshing the bed to entice him for more :sex: tonight!!

Haha wow you have been busy! I dont think i ever do that much in one day! Haha. how can he say no after that? :) I told DH that we will have to again tonight as a "security blanket". Don't need him being stressed about it but just in case his swimmers from last night are gone we need more! Haha.

Haha thats funny! Yes, hopefully a clean house and fresh sheets will make DH feel amorous hahaha!! Oh the things I do! This would be a "just in case" episode, too. :happydance:

I am off for the summer so it's been a nice change of pace for us as during the school year I tutor so I'm gone from 6a-6:20p. DH said last night that he loves me being home and wishes we could do it permanently....but I told hom as nice as summer is, I would miss teaching!

I plan on leaving work as soon as we have a baby. I am only still working where i am so that i can get the maternity leave pay haha. all I have ever wanted is to be a stay at home mom. It's so hard these days but I think we have it figured out money wise. And if I need to I have my bartenders license so I could do that a few nights a week. Or just get a random part time job. If I could just win the lottery I'd be all set. Haha.

Unfortunately AF came by today for a visit. Feel so disappointed 😔😔

Hey everyone. I just found this site yesterday. My husband and I finally are on the same page as far as trying is concerned. Its been 3 years since my last loss and finances have been in thr way. Oddly enough we make less money than ever but are tired of waiting! I think I O'd on Sunday if not a few days before. The wait is horrible!

Ttc1bsg, I'm sorry :( enjoy something you have to give up when your pregnant (wine, beer, caffeine, sushi etc) and onto the next cycle!

Ksierra44, me and DH feel the same. Right now is not ideal but it never will be. You will figure out a way to make things work!

I plan on leaving work as soon as we have a baby. I am only still working where i am so that i can get the maternity leave pay haha. all I have ever wanted is to be a stay at home mom. It's so hard these days but I think we have it figured out money wise. And if I need to I have my bartenders license so I could do that a few nights a week. Or just get a random part time job. If I could just win the lottery I'd be all set. Haha.

I think I would enjoy being a sahm but I also worked so hard to get in my dream career (I've been teaching3 years) that I cant imagine giving it up just yet. We are blessed to have supportive in-laws. Or well..he is blessed with supportive parents. Mine suck haha. But i know my MIL would help out and we would look for an in home daycare. Plus we get so much time off...a week for Thanksgiving, 2 weeks for Christmas,a week for spring break etc in addition to summer that i don't feel like i woild be missing out THAT much. Of course, my feelings could DEFINITELY change! :haha:

Ya I don't think i could give up a dream career. I work in an accounting office which I loved when I started. but I have been there 2.5 years and I hate it now. Just so boring. With day care prices how they are I would be working just to pay for daycare so it's really no different financially for me to stay home.

Oh yeah I definitely understand....and if your heart's not in it to boot? Forget it!!

Ok so today after dealing w tire rotation and running errands I accomplished the following: 4 loads of laundry....stripped master and guest beds....finished dishes..cut up watrmelon and pineapple...picked up house...tidied kitchen....took out trash....vacuumed whole house (2300 sf!)...wiped down stove and counters....mopped...cleaned both bathrooms...did cat boxes....made master bed. I'm waiting on the guest sheets to dry but I'm running out of steam! It sure did make the day fly by, though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->