First Cycle CD8 looking for some buddies...

chazzmatazz

Mummy of 1
Reaction score
...to keep me sane!

I'm 27 close on 28 (birthday is in just under 2 weeks) due to be moving into a newbuild house at the end of may, have a super partner but would like some 'baby buddies' to complete the package :)

I live in the UK just outside of London and we decided to start trying around now at Christmas! It's all pretty exciting :)

Drop me a message if u want to be buddies :)

Hey I'm on 7dpo *i think* on cycle 1 stopped microgynon on 14th March...I'll be your buddy :)

Im in Suffolk

Hi,

I'm on a similar cycle to you, I think! I've just come off the implant and had my last AF on 31st March. I'm 28 and have a 1 year old. Trying to be relaxed this time and just DTD when we feel like it, rather than when I know I should (although I can't help having the ticker!) - my journal is in my signature if you want to have a nosey, do you have one? I never had a ttc / pregnancy journal last time but made lots of friends on here that did and it was a great way to stay in touch

Hello ladies! I forgot I had posted this here! I am about to go to sleep but will say something far more interesting tomorrow! Good luck with your BDing this week ;-) x

So how are you doing ladies, we are full blown trying to make a baby this week! It is super exciting but also scary at the same time.

How are you all feeling?

Well this is probably my fertile week but im not temping or charting or anything so dont know when ill ov. Trying to keep busy at work to keep my mind off it! According to my ticker ill be in thr tww soon though!

how are you have you anything planned to keep busy?

Hi ladies!

TTC #2, This week is my fertile week.

I am 30, I have a 16 month old now with my wonderful supportive Hubby :)

Today is cycle day 14 so lets hope baby dust for us all :)
I have been using the ovulation tests to track when I ovulate. So far this month nothing BOLD yet.

Glad to meet you all!

Hi kylesmom! Good luck!

Im hoping I o this week. I dont feel any different. When I got pregnant with annie both dh and I knew I was preggo. It just felt right! But this time im not sure, think its because I was on the implant so I know my cycles could take a while to sort themselves out. Im not counting myself out just yet but I dunno if ill be lucky enough to fall on my first go!

I feel like i have created a thread and done a runner for some reason this one keeps slipping my mind!

Excited to see some tickers that match mine, it will be awesome to have some people to trudge through the two week wait with!

I 'think' i ovulated some time between last night and this morning my OPKs have been hit and miss but i had a temp drop yesterday and a huge spike today.

Me and the OH have been BDing like crazy this week! I think we will both be pleased for a rest but i am not stopping till i have 3 high temps.

We are going to see how are new house is coming along tomorrow were buying a new build and go and see it as much as we can it is awesome to see it coming up and a nice disstraction.

Hope you all have a fab weekend :)

I check through the subscribed threads bit so can see when there's new replies to whichever threads I've commented in. I'd never remember them all!

Sounds like a nice weekend, we've got a viewing on our house tomorrow so have more tidying to do in the morning. I basically try and remove all evidence of a toddler and a dog! Fingers crossed it sells!!

I hope things go well with both your houses! And hope that it is stress free!
I am still waiting for O day... hopefully it's tomorrow. :)

I hope things go well with both your houses! And hope that it is stress free!
I am still waiting for O day... hopefully it's tomorrow. :)

Any sign of the big 'O'? Went to see the house and was super excited to see all the scaffolding gone, the sales rep also told us that there wasabout 6 - 8 weeks worth of work left on the house and then we can move in super exicted about this!

That's great news!
Glad things are coming along.
Big O arrived today. Unfortunately last night I got a stomach big that has been gowing around. Hopefully we will see what happens from all the bd'ing previous to today..
Any news on ur Big O?

Oh no what a shame fingers crossed for you! Temp has now been high and rising for 3 days so I think I just never picked it up properly on OPKs I'm scared to stop BDing though just encase lol!

I officialled had my O day yesterday, still felt sick so no BDing LOL Let's hope the BDing we did was enough to get us through.. So today is 1DPO.... Good luck ladies!!!!!!

I officialled had my O day yesterday, still felt sick so no BDing LOL Let's hope the BDing we did was enough to get us through.. So today is 1DPO.... Good luck ladies!!!!!!

Fingers crossed for you, i had a small drop in my temp today, which worried me a bit but it is still above the line, do you think its ok?

Good Luck x

A small drop in temp is normal. I think so far you are ok. Will keep fingers crossed. Just keep checking every day :)

So today I started to get cramping.... It's consistent. Not sure what that means, OV cramping or what... But man does it bug me out... Also had CM with pinkish tint on TP OYE!!! To early for IB right?

So today I started to get cramping.... It's consistent. Not sure what that means, OV cramping or what... But man does it bug me out... Also had CM with pinkish tint on TP OYE!!! To early for IB right?

I think it is probably to early! The body is a crazy one mine decided that it wanted to produce EWCM last night, What the frick is that all about?

:sex:Chazz.. Read that EWCM could mean that you are the most fertile right now. Get in some :sex: as much as you can!!!!!!!

This morning whiping it was brown on TP... Weird.....
Also felt sick this morning and needed to eat something.

This TWW is going to drive me nuts! I am zoning in on every little thing going on with my body LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->