First Cycle CD8 looking for some buddies...

I am trying super hard not to symptom spot and just chill until i can test lol!

I started getting nauseous last night before bed. IDK why, again STILL early!!!! and probably to early for those signs :p The discharge stopped being tinted last night, thought maybe the :witch: was showing her ugly self super early but I guess not.... The cramps were only around for one day to right before i had the tinted discharge. Strange!!!!!

Keeping busy at work and have been tidying the house all night for a viewing on our house tomorrow so haven't been symptom spotting. I still don't feel pregnant. Can't wait to test though! We DTD at all the right times so you never know!

Had a bit of spotting yesterday fingers crossed its good spotting lol

Today no symptoms and bfn. :( somewere between 7-10dpo..im pretty sure knowing my body that I am not prego..:( good luck to u all that af stays away!

Mommaplus05 if you're only 7-10dpo you might have only just implanted. No symptoms doesn't mean anything either, you never know until AF shows!

I tested yesterday and today, far too early even if I was but both bfn. Trying to wait until Tuesday now for the next one! But by then I should know if AF is about to show up, I get cramps a few days before.

How's everyone else doing?

Tested this morning with IC bfn. Still early but no symptoms at all. Good luck ladies.

I hope im not out. :( just that I guess im easily discourage cuz I had such early bfp w my others kids ...im talkin like 6dpo w my daughter and 7dpo w my last one. So im just havin trouble believing that its still at all possible

I hope im not out. :( just that I guess im easily discourage cuz I had such early bfp w my others kids ...im talkin like 6dpo w my daughter and 7dpo w my last one. So im just havin trouble believing that its still at all possible

Af is due on the 26th or 29th..not sure which..lol

i have done a few tests now all nada, going to test again tomorrow though

We are still not out yet!
7DPO today, still BFN.... This sucks! Hate the TWW...
We had a busy weekend to keep my mind off of it though. Beautiful weather here :)

One of us needs to get a BFP!!!!

Evaps again? Like 7-9 dpo

Attachments

• IMG_20130422_124031.jpg
    IMG_20130422_124031.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 3

How old is that test?
If there is a line i can barely see it... Poss evap, poss BFP!
Wait a couple more days and test again.

Still getting BFN with IC's 7dpo :(

That pic was about 5-10min after I peed..lol if that long..im sooo impatient..my chart says I shld start af on 29th..so I am cd 22? And or 7dpo? Not real sure..that was goin off my last withdrawl bleed after stopping bc..I stopped bc on march 29th. Had withdrawl on april 2nd..so not sure..I either 7 or 9dpo?

How old is that test?

That pic was about 5-10min after I peed..lol if that long..im sooo impatient..my chart says I shld start af on 29th..so I am cd 22? And or 7dpo? Not real sure..that was goin off my last withdrawl bleed after stopping bc..I stopped bc on march 29th. Had withdrawl on april 2nd..so not sure..I either 7 or 9dpo?

On and off bc I have regular 28 day cycles..

How old is that test?

If i keep looking at it i can see a faint faint line. The blue tests are not as good as the pink line tests. The dye seeps alot more on the blue ones. You never know though could be a BFP :)

How old is that test?

If i keep looking at it i can see a faint faint line. The blue tests are not as good as the pink line tests. The dye seeps alot more on the blue ones. You never know though could be a BFP :)

Thanks..') I have one blue and one pink dg test left..ill restest at 3 days before if I can wait..haja

@mommaplus05 I know exactly what you mean :0

I hate waiting so i use the IC ones every day :)
I plan to wait till 10DPO to test with a good PG test (if i can hold out that long)

I have no idea about evaps, the only times I got lines were when I was pg! I can see a faint line on that test though so you never know!

Ill be testing in the morning, been feeling sick today so that might be a 'good' sign. i had awful ms with dd I so hope that doesn't happen again.

I have no idea about evaps, the only times I got lines were when I was pg! I can see a faint line on that test though so you never know!

Ill be testing in the morning, been feeling sick today so that might be a 'good' sign. i had awful ms with dd I so hope that doesn't happen again.

I need poasanonymous!

Attachments

• IMG_20130422_143340.jpg
    IMG_20130422_143340.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member