First Cycle CD8 looking for some buddies...

Another..lol same test as just posted but different test thsn earlier

Can see the line again - what are the chances of 2 evaps? Congratulations!

I have no idea about evaps, the only times I got lines were when I was pg! I can see a faint line on that test though so you never know!

Ill be testing in the morning, been feeling sick today so that might be a 'good' sign. i had awful ms with dd I so hope that doesn't happen again.

Soo exciting for u!! Post pics as soon as u pee..lol hlps pass the time sharin it all w someone.

Haha he caught me at the weekend though, he emptied the bin and saw the box!

Omg. Congrats! I do the same (hide from hubby) lol. This morning he asked why I was still taking the ovulation tests and I had to tell him they were. Pg tests lol

I have no idea about evaps, the only times I got lines were when I was pg! I can see a faint line on that test though so you never know!

Ill be testing in the morning, been feeling sick today so that might be a 'good' sign. i had awful ms with dd I so hope that doesn't happen again.

I need poasanonymous!

This looks pretty positive to me!!!!!!! Yahoo H&H 9months to u!!!!!
I need the nimber too lol

I need poasanonymous!

Haha..thats awsome..we hide from the hubby..lmao..love it!

I need poasanonymous!

Haha..thats awsome..we hide from the hubby..lmao..love it!

Wake up n pee!! Lol..I used a dollar store test this morn..dnt no how early u can test w them..but looks like a squinter .very very faint line. I can see it but camera wnt pick it up..:( so ima call it a bfn.

Squinters are a good sign :)
I am going to take a test today, 9dpo i can't hold off and wait another day to take the clear blue.

Will test soon and post the pic. POST YOUR PIC!!! more eyes are better to observe :)

Blue evap? Yesterdays test..this test is a 5days sooner, rexall test from dg..

Attachments

• IMG_20130422_143340.jpg
    IMG_20130422_143340.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 2
I see shadow... But BFN :(

Attachments

• pg.jpg
    pg.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 4
Same here :)

I found out with baby #1 at 10DPO.. I don't even "feel" any symptoms :(

Same here :)

I found out with baby #1 at 10DPO.. I don't even "feel" any symptoms :(

I dnt remember w most of my kids cuz I wasnt vhartin..but w my daughter it was 6dpo and w my last it was like 7dpo..lol my first hcg level ck was like 12.. doc said I was barely pregnant..he assumed I was gona miscarry vuz of the low numbers but turns out I was just very very early ... I think thats y im soo convinced im out this month..cuz still no clear bfp for me . I was suppose b havin a surgery is y they took my blood and found out I was prego. I wasnt tryin and was on bc..but w my endo, I have horrible o pains..and had sex the day before pains so knew I was o ing but was too late. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->