First Cycle CD8 looking for some buddies...

Haha.. funny story.. I wish i would have SOME symptoms, nausea or SOMETHING lol

I did start getting up around 2 am to pee the past few nights.. Does that count as a symptom LOL since I never do that :)

Haha.. funny story.. I wish i would have SOME symptoms, nausea or SOMETHING lol

I did start getting up around 2 am to pee the past few nights.. Does that count as a symptom LOL since I never do that :)

Wake up n pee! Lol here is my mornin test.

Attachments

• IMG_20130424_071623.jpg
    IMG_20130424_071623.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 4
yup... you are definetly preggers :) Congrats !!!!!!!!!!

Mine is a BFN :(

Attachments

• blah.jpg
    blah.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 4
I 100% feel that that is a BFP!!!!
Take another one tonight to be sure

I 100% feel that that is a BFP!!!!
Take another one tonight to be sure

Im gona get another. Ill test tonight or in am..r u gona test in am again? Do u feel like af comin? I sure am praying u get ur bfp! And im prayin this one sticks for me

I am going to test with an IC in about an hour LOL, Im an addict LOL

I have no symptoms except cramping on my right side (weird) this morning felt nauseous in the shower.
But we only Bd'ed 2 days before O-day...

I have no symptoms except cramping on my right side (weird) this morning felt nauseous in the shower.

I caved. Goin for bloodtest in bout an hr!! Wish me luck! Lol

I bd the day before "possible o" then the rest the time was late in cycle..so im hoping that if I conceieved it was before ovulation not after seeing I am hoping for a lil girl and I heard that increases ur odds

I am hoping for a girl too... Trying exactly the same as you, unfortunately the day i should have BD i had a stomach bug lol.. We shall see what happens but i believe i will be next month :)

Well bad news. Hcg level was 3.. which indicates not preg. So now I sit n wait for af to try again..:( keep up w me though I wana see how u doin

You never know! Someone else went for a blood test. Came back negative. The next day she felt like taking a digital test and it came back positive. It may be to early to detect. Keep your hopes up. And I will stick around! We are in this together O:)

You never know! Someone else went for a blood test. Came back negative. The next day she felt like taking a digital test and it came back positive. It may be to early to detect. Keep your hopes up. And I will stick around! We are in this together O:)

:))) thats right! We can do this!! Lol i dnt know y but the powerpuff girls just popped in my head. Lol sorry I am random..

Hahaha. That's so funny. Loloolol

I swear all your tests showed bfp. Lets test again tomorrow. I only have ic ones left boooo

BFN again! But i swear i see a shadow line.. Poss evap.. IDK.. can't tell in the pic though :(

Attachments

• blah.jpg
    blah.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 4
Mommaplus5 that test was definitely positive! Hopefully those hcg levels will go up!

Kylesmom sorry about the bfn, hopefully you'll get a BFP once AF is late.

AFM, AF showed up yesterday so I'm out. Only had a 24 day cycle so gonna have to make sure we BD early this time!

Mommaplus5 that test was definitely positive! Hopefully those hcg levels will go up!

Kylesmom sorry about the bfn, hopefully you'll get a BFP once AF is late.

AFM, AF showed up yesterday so I'm out. Only had a 24 day cycle so gonna have to make sure we BD early this time!

Awww sorry Annie :( Next month will be your month :)
I don't feel any symptoms anymore :( I'm most likely out too. Saturday/Sunday we shall see.......

Well bloodtest was 3hcg. Im due for af tomorrow or mon..cervix is low firm.. signs r pointing to af. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->