First Cycle CD8 looking for some buddies...

Hey everyone . This is my first cycle tryin to conceive as well.. I may b around 6-7 dpo but not real sure. Came off bc pills on march 29.. so odds r against me this month but I wld love to have some buddies. :) my symptoms so far are...1-3 bad sore nips, bad cramps(cld have been ovulation, not temping or charting to much) 4, 5dpo.. not much, yesterday and today, mild cramps very gassy and loose stool this mornin..I had developed a sty on my eye at like 3 dpo and been on antibiotics since so it may account for the belly probs. :( cervix is mediumamedium and very soft..I "shld" have af on the 26 as long as my cycles return as they were prior to bc..

Hi momma! Good luck and baby dust to you! Welcome :)

Let's hope for good news for you this cycle :)
Keep us posted :) When do you plan to test?

Hi momma! Good luck and baby dust to you! Welcome :)

Let's hope for good news for you this cycle :)
Keep us posted :) When do you plan to test?

Well lol.. I tested yesterday afternoon( just had a moment. ) lol but plan to start testing maybe on friday..yesterdays was of course a bfn w slight shadow line..

Aww well a shadow line is promising :) !!!!!!!

I am only 2DPO and i have tested too LOL.
Im a testing addict though.
Keep me posted!!!

:sex:Chazz.. Read that EWCM could mean that you are the most fertile right now. Get in some :sex: as much as you can!!!!!!!

This morning whiping it was brown on TP... Weird.....
Also felt sick this morning and needed to eat something.

This TWW is going to drive me nuts! I am zoning in on every little thing going on with my body LOL.

Were still BDing just encase! But i did have EWCM also around 2/3 days before i think i already ovulated so its is CONFUSING!

I am holding out till Sunday which will be 10DPO (well at least i think so now!)

Hmm then IDK what it is LOL. I googled and that is what came up LOL.
You know your body better then anyone ! Any symptoms besides EWCM?

I couldn't hold out till Saturday to test LOL. Good luck and will power to you!

Here is my tweeked bfn. Lol

Attachments

• IMG_20130416_080752.jpg
    IMG_20130416_080752.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 1
I am testing first thing in the am.
So far NADA but they are the IC tests.
Aww shadow line may show that it is the test line and not a positive, still early though :)

Yeah..I knew it b a bfn .lol I like poas..haha each day til af..well starting at like 6dpo..lol but im dwn to one test so ima hold off til friday.

Hmm then IDK what it is LOL. I googled and that is what came up LOL.
You know your body better then anyone ! Any symptoms besides EWCM?

I couldn't hold out till Saturday to test LOL. Good luck and will power to you!

I have been feeling bloated and sicky I keep worrying that AF is gonna rock up earlier!

Fingers crossed the:witch: stays away! And we all get :bfp: soon!!!!!!!
Have you tested at all? Or are you holding out :p

Haha, love that you two have tested already! I'm holding out so far. I just don't feel pregnant, I'd honestly be really surprised if I was this month! Think it's just with coming off the implant, whereas last time I had been off bc for a while before ttc. I only have 1 pound shop test in, so might have to stock up for next week because even though I dont feel it, ill still test!

I feel ya..I dnt feel prego either. Just a lot of cramping today..very odd for me but snt know wat to expect w first month off the pill..it feels like af cramo s not o..so im confused. And very sensitive "dwn there"..also have a clear pre-milk discharge from my nips today..I breastfed my other kids but never had "milk" wen I wasnt nursing. My younges is two. Havent nursed in a yr.

6-7 dpo bfn of course. (Well I think) kinda new at this..is this wat everyone calls an evap line?

Attachments

• IMG_20130416_205246.jpg
    IMG_20130416_205246.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 1
Same urine

Attachments

• IMG_20130416_203605.jpg
    IMG_20130416_203605.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 1
Anyone havin any symptoms? How many dpo? Mine are cramping all afternoon and a discharge that started this evening and runny nose..cramps r easin up a bit now. Have nipple discharge(clear white streaked) and off and on dizzy spells..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->