First cycle on Clomid... anxious :(

Hello ladies, I am considering starting Chlomid but nervous as well. How are you doing PlPxie? Is there a way I can send you a note inbox?

dimps_ Thanks! But I think she's near. Another BFN this morning! I really give up! 12DPO and nothing but strong AF cramps, so I know by Friday she'll be here. :(

Don't get too down yet! You aren't out until the witch arrives. If she does maybe we can be cycle buddies! I am hoping AF arrives soon. I am having very little patience about it so far. I just want to start clomid!

NDTaber9211...Tried my best not to be down, but today has been a BAD day for me. Sad, Angry and depressed! Did all that stuff including wasting money on an IUI and now it looks like another cycle of meds. Aggravating! So we probably will be cycle buddies, although they may change my meds from clomid, because it thinned my uterine lining. She needs to just hurry so I can start over AGAIN! Hopefully 50mg works for you, didn't for me. Got upped to 100mg in the same cycle which gave me 3 follies. Good luck!

Thanks, i'd love for it to work the first time but I'm going to try not to get my hopes too up. I'm sorry if you wasted the money but I understand why you did it. Look as it as you are trying everything to get your special bundle of joy instead of wasted money.

Thanks, i'd love for it to work the first time but I'm going to try not to get my hopes too up. I'm sorry if you wasted the money but I understand why you did it. Look as it as you are trying everything to get your special bundle of joy instead of wasted money.

I just wanted everything to be covered. Preseed, softcups, IUI and even while BD I did it five days in a row once I got my positive opk and every other day before/after that. So now I'm like on to another month, but what more could been done? I've done it all! Guess it just wasn't good enough! BFN after BFN! I refuse to test again!!!

I just wanted everything to be covered. Preseed, softcups, IUI and even while BD I did it five days in a row once I got my positive opk and every other day before/after that. So now I'm like on to another month, but what more could been done? I've done it all! Guess it just wasn't good enough! BFN after BFN! I refuse to test again!!!

It just because even with everything we do, it's still only a 25% chance. Sometimes I can't help but think maybe I do too much and stress my self out. Might make my body react negatively to everything or something. Idk

NDTaber9211...Guess we the same, my body always acts negative to things. When I took the 50mg only to find out it didn't work I was so PISSED, went back after the 100mg and got 3. Was so happy, thought that was a good sign, only to be here today with BFNs! Alot of ppl with that 25% luckily succeed, when some dont even deserve to be mothers. No matter what I do things always on my mind, so I guess it's going to be like this every month, because I can't help what I think about on a daily basis. Ready to just start up again, but I don't know how many months I'm going to take the disappointment.

Oh god, don't get me started on the women who don't deserve to be mothers. I could rant about it all day. It's so freaking unfair.

Oh god, don't get me started on the women who don't deserve to be mothers. I could rant about it all day. It's so freaking unfair.

Very unfair! I'm so over it! Hate when I feel like this, like something is wrong with me.

im really depressed over everything im just exhausted with it all

Or the friends in real life who say "it'll happen when it happens"... But they all got pregnant right away or without trying!
That's why I come on here... To comisserate!

UGH I hate when people tell me "it will happen when it happens" or the usually "It will happen when you stop trying" I always just want to tell them to SHUT UP! I never do though, just smile and nod then come on here to vent :haha:

My period was full on for two days then spotting finishing off with a big brown lump. Very nice!!

I saw FS today for an early clomid scan. She said clomid should have no effect on bleeding but I'm not sure that's right.

I had two dominant folicles on right ovary measuring 12-13mm on cd7 so not sure what rate they grow at. I will start opking Friday cd9

NDTaber9211...Im pretty sure I'll have AF later today or tomorrow. Said I would stop tempting so I didn't yesterday, but today I did and it was below my coverline by about .6 so I know she's on the way :( so disappointed but wish it just comes already. I'm confused though because I did everything this cycle so what could be any different next cycle? :(

I am so sorry AF is coming MsBee21niya. Maybe you are stressing yourself out too much. Try a more relaxed approach this cycle if you can. Try to have some fun and enjoy the bding. I'm still waiting for any sign that AF is coming myself. I am limbo right now :(

NDTaber9211...I've tried to do everything. Read, went on a few walks, etc. I can't help that it's constantly on my mind, that's with every women so idk what next cycle will bring. I just can't help but to think about it.

I know what you mean. Every time I'm on the computer, I have BnB open in a tab and am constantly refreshing it. I am trying not to lose my mind myself about AF not being here yet. I just want to start clomid and try to get my sticky bean. I hate these freaking anovulatory cycles. I just want to be normal :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->