First cycle on Clomid... anxious :(

Thanks MsBee21niya I think I could be over thinking it as well! According to my cycle I'm due to ovulate on Monday so you're probs right, I'm just picking up on every twinge and getting paranoid.

dimps_ if you're due to ovulate Monday then it could very well be ov cramps! Good luck!!!

Thanks Msbee! I literally have anything that can be crossed crossedk especially as I'm being told not to take the clomid for my next cycle.:wacko:

How's everything going with everyone? All enjoying your weekend? For once we have some sun in the uk so I'm going to be relaxing in the garden:flower:

Afm...Just tested BFN!!! Sad! But it could be too early as I'm only 9DPO. So I'm backing off testing for awhile, scared to test again. Don't want to be disappointed again

dimps - I have O pains with clomid cycles it seems.
MsBee21niya - your chart you posted the other day looks good :)
MrsOvey - hope you get your O soon!

afm - I got crosshairs on ff, but based on O pain and cm, I think I O'd a day later than it thinks. My dd's bday today, but since she is in a tourney, she is with her team. Hoping to surprise her later with cake!

River54....Thanks! Tested this morning BFN! So I'm praying its just too early. These cramps won't let up, and my bb's feel different. Like fuller/softer. Never had this feeling before. FX for us all'

My chart as of today...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 2
So I know this 2ww is going by slow, but I've heard alot of women used opk sticks which ended up a BFP! What does it look like for those whose done this? This my stick I just peed on

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 3
Hi ladies, catching up from my week away... Got home from an amazing vacation with 25 of my closest friends & family last night!
So I didn't temp while I was away... Inconsistent waking times / tent camping / some don't know we're trying... But I am almost positive of my O date as I went for the u/s before leaving... It was a nice distraction from the tww!
I tested this morning, hoping the positive momentum from vacation would continue... Not so much... Very negative @ 10 DPO, which I know is still early especially since I'm not temping... My only noticeable symptoms, and I try not to ss, are large sore boobs and constipation...
I bought a two pack so I'll wait a few days to test again...
Now to enjoy my last day of vaca at home before returning to work tomorrow!

hey girls .. waiting to see if yous get bfps !

im on af right now and this cycle im taking a diffrent pill called tamoxifen .. the doctor said it shouldent give me as many eggs and the eggs are better qulity with this drugg so well see how this goes

good luck xox

Coralym - fx'd those tablets are better for you, sound promising so keep your chin up :)

EAandBA - 10 dpo is very early, your still in, dont give up yet.

MsBee - not sure about the ov tests reading as bfp but i have heard of it, would be curious to know myself.

AFM - 8 dpo and af due this thursday (i have a short luteal phase) which i'm hoping the clomid lengthens but obviously i'd prefer no af at all :) Some sharp stabbing pains around my ovaries at 5 & 6 dpo, some back pain at 7 dpo and tender bbs, other than that, nada.

Baby dust to you all!

Wanttobemum...I've heard too, not sure. AF should arrive for me Friday. Hoping she doesn't! Temp dropped for the second time yesterday 10dpo and 7dpo, back up this am but barely. Hoping its not gearing me up for AF! :(

Hi ladies. This is my first cycle of clomid 2-6 50mg. My period basically dried up after two days which is unheard of for me. Has clomid affected your bleeding?

@blythe: are you sure it wasn't implantational bleeding from last cycle & not a true period?

No I had bright red heavy bleeding for two days and bfn immediately before. That would have been lovely though.

I'm feeling thoroughly miserable and horrid today. Hoping its the clomid and not life in general!!

I am curious as well to know about the opks to use as tests for bfps...

Blythe - my af has been mostly the same on it (I start on cd3), but I'd think it would be possible to screw it up.

FX!! :dust: :dust:

my af on clomid is horribly painfull and discusting ! its all huge chunks its not watery like it use to be

Hi ladies. This is my first cycle of clomid 2-6 50mg. My period basically dried up after two days which is unheard of for me. Has clomid affected your bleeding?

I am on my 4th cycle of Clomid. With each cycle, my period has gotten lighter and lighter. Before Clomid it would be 5-6 days with a few days being pretty heavy. Now it's like everything 'falls out' (sorry for the visual) on day 2, and then day 3 and day 4 are VERY light, just a little heavier than what I would call spotting. My cramps are almost unbearable on day 2 as well. So your cycle sounds a lot like mine have been.

Msbee - got my fingers crossed for you, hope af stays away

Bythe - mine was the opposite, a lot of clotting, sorry tmi!

Hope everyone's ok, I'm now in my first clomid 2ww and not enjoying it!

dimps_ Thanks! But I think she's near. Another BFN this morning! I really give up! 12DPO and nothing but strong AF cramps, so I know by Friday she'll be here. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->