First cycle on Clomid... anxious :(

NDTaber9211...Thanks! Really hope so, but I don't plan on it just feel hopeless. Just came from getting blood work they ordered to be sure, which I didn't want to waste my time doing but they said I had to before I can start this clomid on Saturday (Cycle Day 13) U/S July 23

NDTaber9211...Thanks! Really hope so, but I don't plan on it just feel hopeless. Just came from getting blood work they ordered to be sure, which I didn't want to waste my time doing but they said I had to before I can start this clomid on Saturday (Cycle Day 13) U/S July 23

woah, u are doing clomid on cd 13??? Isn't it suppose to be cd3-7 or 5-9??

No I'm doing it cd3-7 I go in for Ultrasound cd13 to check for follicles

Oooooh! I must have read it wrong :haha:. I wa super confused for a moment.

It is possible to take it later though, depending on your body. Last cycle I took it 2x because clomid didn't work the first time and it was later in cycle.

Sorry about af msbe, ill be keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you next month

X

right cycle 2...BRING IT ON! have bought my clear blue fertility tests and getting ready for my fertile window....cd7 so af please stop...!

Still no sign of AF and I am getting really annoyed! I was having af cramps yesterday but then I also had what felt like O pains on the right side. Gah I hate this.

NDTaber9211...Hopefully the cramps are a sign AF is near! They should've just given you something to bring on AF. I would've asked for it, because at the end of the day it's what you want not them, and they usually listen to your concerns.

Thanks, I just went with what the dr was saying because that was the first time I went to them with my issues. Next time I will definitely ask for it.

NDTaber9211...Tell them your concerns and wants and if there's no issues they usually go with what you want.

I did do that a bit about the anovulatory cycle and my worry abut having pcos. I went along with what the dr said after that.

aw sorry want2be...fingers crossed round 2 sees that bfp!x

good luck ms bee!.i took my last dose last night....not getting my hopes up but staying positive.x

Sorry wanttobeamum, I know this is going to be me next week. I hate feeling hopeful even though I know I shouldn't be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->