First cycle on Clomid... anxious :(

NDTaber9211...I agree! You just hang around, because I have no one else to talk to, no family (don't deal with most) and no friends (everyone is too full of themselves) just DH and he doesn't understand us so he's no help. Appreciate your convo! :)

I try to talk to some friends about it but either they have no kids and are like 'That's nice' or they have kids and don't understand because they had no trouble getting pregnant. That's when I get the 'It will happen when you stop trying' bullshit. Not trying doesn't help me ovulate people! I need to try and get assistance if I ever want to get pregnant. Argh.

I'd be so screwed if it wasn't for this site and all you ladies. I'd be going nutso :wacko:

Hello girls! So back after 2 weeks of not thinking about ttc and its been absolute bliss!

So update from me....first round of clomid 50mg no ovulation....48days with no period then finally it turns up but it's ridiculously light, as in just panty liners are enough (tmi sorry) but last time I went this long without a period it was the same and lasted for 12 days...I hope not as long this time as we'll need to start bding about then!

Was difficult to know when to start my next round of clomid as I didn't have a proper bleed, so went on day 4 when it looked like it was getting heavier...but it's back to really light again! Anyways...I'm now on 100mg so hoping this will kick start my ovulation finally...but not getting my hopes up. I'm tired of doing that.

How's everyone else?

Good luck with this round of clomid! How often did you have non ovulatory cycles? I am really worried about not ovulating even with clomid. Usually I O every other month but this time around it looks like I am going 2 months with no O :(

NDTaber9211...I totally agree!
Ss83...My first 50mg did nothing for me, so they upped me to 100mg same cycle and I got 3 follies. Thought this would be my month with those 3 but looks like AF will be here later today or tomorrow. Good luck to you! It's been long and hard for me!

Hi ndtaber :)
They can't be sure but I know I had 3 straight cycles with no ovulation (bloods confirmed) and with cycles varying from 32 -56 days they think I rarely ovulate. I think I've only ovulated once since ttc as it was the only time I've had ewcm and it was confirmed on my ultrasound just before going on clomid that I'd Ovd last cycle, so if ewcm is anything to go by then that was my only chance in 10 months of ttc!
Hopefully soon the clomid will kick start my healthy ovary :)

Hi ndtaber :)
They can't be sure but I know I had 3 straight cycles with no ovulation (bloods confirmed) and with cycles varying from 32 -56 days they think I rarely ovulate. I think I've only ovulated once since ttc as it was the only time I've had ewcm and it was confirmed on my ultrasound just before going on clomid that I'd Ovd last cycle, so if ewcm is anything to go by then that was my only chance in 10 months of ttc!
Hopefully soon the clomid will kick start my healthy ovary :)

Thanks msbee, hopefully like you ill get a better response and then it's only a matter of time for us both - positive thinking and patience is my new motto!

My cycles are anywhere from 32-60 days and I can't stand it. I know I ovulate sometimes but not as often as I like. I really hope you have a nice strong ovulation this time around!

They say patience is everything! I've had alot of patience up until the last few cycles. Trying to conceive since 2011. It has become very frustrating lately. I mean you do everything right and to get BFNs cycle after cycle is heartbreaking. This time around they may not even give me Clomid since it thinned my lining which worries me because I got 3 on 100mg and who's to say different meds will give me any, then probably on to next cycle...TIRED of cycle after cycle of meds and no BFP!

Have you thought about maybe taking a ttc break? When it got really overwhelming for me I took a 2 month break and it did wonders for my psyche. I was in a much better place when we started trying again. I mean I still have my moments for sure but I don't get as overwhelmed as I use to. I don't break down and cry like a mad woman anymore lol.

I've took a few breaks since 2011...Just really started back in May after I got my HSG done to make sure my tubes were open. It hasn't gotten to the point of me crying, just gets depressing and makes me wonder WHY?

It will happen for us one day and then all this misery will be worth it.

UGH I hate when people tell me "it will happen when it happens" or the usually "It will happen when you stop trying" I always just want to tell them to SHUT UP! I never do though, just smile and nod then come on here to vent :haha:

Yes massively frustrating. "The moment you stop thinking about it it will happen" "try relaxing and not thinking about it" "stress won't help" etc etc Well intentioned but very annoying!!

We haven't told hardly anyone that we are ttc for this entire time. Finally told my brother and a friend of mine not too long ago. But they are good - they don't bring it up unless I do. Neither of us have told our parents yet, though oh said if they brought it up now, we can say we are trying. - he just doesn't want his parents to worry.
So, we haven't had alot of people's not wanted advice because of it. I go crazy enough with all the coworkers either bringing the newborns to the office, or are pregnant.

SS83 - good to hear from you! - hope you O this cycle and get that bfp right quick!
MsBee21niya - I was soo thinking you had covered everything as well. I hope it is just a late bfp, but barring that, that you do succeed next cycle :)

I'll be not temping for a few days while we are away. Hope there is good news on this thread when I get back!

:dust: :dust: FXX for all!!

River54...I sure wish that were the case, but I can feel I'm out. Also, big temp drop yesterday and still down today, STRONG AF cramps, so I can expect her by the weekend. They told me to come in Friday and test if she hasn't arrived, but I'm not going for disappointment when I know she's coming. Temps way too low!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you MsBee. I am still hoping for that :bfp:

I am losing my patience battle. I just want AF to arrive. I really hate these long anovulatory cycles. I'm so frustrated and I am trying not to cry. Why is it so hard for my body to just be normal!

NDTaber9211...Thanks! But I'm sure it won't be this month. Temp still really low this am. Now it's a waiting game for AF! Really wish she just comes already, I'm AGGREVATED! They say to come in tomorrow if she hasn't arrived to test, but I can't bare the disappointment so Im not going! Just got in an argument with DH so now I'm even madder/stressed! Hopefully you get AF soon!

NDTaber9211...Thanks! But I'm sure it won't be this month. Temp still really low this am. Now it's a waiting game for AF! Really wish she just comes already, I'm AGGREVATED! They say to come in tomorrow if she hasn't arrived to test, but I can't bare the disappointment so Im not going! Just got in an argument with DH so now I'm even madder/stressed! Hopefully you get AF soon!

I'm sorry you got in an argument. Is everything ok? I wouldn't go in either unless I had major symptoms.

NDTaber9211...Yeah, I guess everything's ok! Just ready for this cycle to end, and yeah going in isn't an option for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->