First cycle on Clomid... anxious :(

EAandBA_TTC...Sorry to hear that, but don't give up! Maybe you still will get your BFP! Would make me feel good if someone got theirs since I didn't!

Thanks girls.
EAandBA I'm 3 days late now and testing negative so I understand your frustration :hugs:

Shortly after posting yesterday I started getting brown discharge... Pretty sure when I get up in 5 mins she'll be in full swing...
So my question: I've never to my knowledge released more then one egg in a month, except this month... And they were each a few days behind the first... Does your LP start with your first release or last? I don't know my last... So maybe I'm not as late as I think?

MsBee21niya - so sorry AF came. You doing clomid and iui again this cycle?

EAandBA - yeah, my first cycle on clomid was really wonky, and therefore very long...they told me I O'd twice in that cycle. This second cycle seems alot better for me.

wanttobemum - FX for you! Are you temping, if so, what does your chart look like?

afm - I got back yesterday, and temped this morning, still high, so that is good, though tested and was bfn on an IC. Couple more days til AF is due...soo hoping my temp stays high!

River54...Yes I'm doing clomid again, but no iui because I feel that was a waste last cycle, not going to spend the money again to possibly get another BFN! They didn't suggest it last time, I just wanted to get it in hopes of a BFP! So back to clomid, softcups and preseed if I don't get the type of cm needed. I also started taking Evening Primrose Oil this cycle to help with my cm. Ordered Fertilitea, but it says it doesn't mix with clomid, so I just plan to drink it after O is confirmed and up to the start of the next cycle. Today is cd5....Grrr! Long way to go. Hope you get your BFP! :) Good Luck to all!!!

How is everyone?

I didn't test today as I ran out of ICs yesterday. Still no spotting, which at this point is unusual for me. Maybe the CoQ10 and clomid have extended my lp a bit?
Probably pick up some tests tonight, and may test tomorrow if still no spotting and temp above cover.
I feel hopeful, but also pessimistic..on one hand, I always spot or have brown cm by now in the cycle, feel totally out of it today and tired. On the other hand, temp is going down, and my ICs yesterday and previous have all been bfn.

River54...Sorry bout that, I totally understand how you feel. But I pray soon we get our BFPs. Afm...Cd8 took last clomid pill yesterday, U/S Tuesday and move next Saturday from West Coast to East Coast. Not excited about that because I hate to get another doc and start fresh while in the middle of TTC.

hey girls ... sorry to see no bfps yet :( hopefully soon girls !!

as for me i took diffrent meds this cycle and on cycle day 13 had an ultrasound done that showed two 13 follies and our dr said that was good and that i should ovulate on sunday cause the follies are just gonna keep growing .. endo thickness was at 9.4mm wich is also great... was suppose to get a semen mucus test tommorow but its been cancelled cause i have a yeast infection !! damnit ! hopefully it does f up the cycle

Great to hear that it is a go this cycle coralym! What meds did you take this cycle? oooh 2 follies :) FX!

MsBee21niya - hope your move goes well and you find a great new doc on the other coast :)

hey river .. i took tamoxifen 10mg from cycle day 5 to 9

two is better then 6 and wasting another month lol i do ovulate on my own so i guess it just gave me one extra

i have a bladder and yeast infection right now :O im worried the yeast will mess things up it just started and i took canesten oral pill instead of the cream you put inside so idk if its better in a way that the spermies wont have to swim trough all the guck .. the discharge is practically gone today . and should ovulate today or tommorow

idk i dont feel optimistic at all

Well, if the discharge is gone, and you should O soon, sounds like you can make it :)
I'll be starting my 3rd round of clomid tomorrow, as AF got me this weekend.

FX!

hey river .. i took tamoxifen 10mg from cycle day 5 to 9

two is better then 6 and wasting another month lol i do ovulate on my own so i guess it just gave me one extra

i have a bladder and yeast infection right now :O im worried the yeast will mess things up it just started and i took canesten oral pill instead of the cream you put inside so idk if its better in a way that the spermies wont have to swim trough all the guck .. the discharge is practically gone today . and should ovulate today or tommorow

idk i dont feel optimistic at all

I'm in my first clomid 2ww and also have a uti and poss yeast infection. Oh joy. I wonder if this is anything to do with clomid.

It's been a while since I've come on here and as I'm on my first round of clomid I thought I'd give an update! Af seems to have got me this weekend, nothing as of yet but neg tests and it feels like she's coming any minute. So so gutted as I've been told not to take clomid this cycle : (

Dimps sorry to hear about impending AF :( it is tuff isnt it......are you being advised to stop due to how you have responded to clomid?

Hey All,

Hope you're all well, not been on in a while, not had much to report. Went back to FS last Monday, the man i spoke to seems to think even though my Progesterone was at 28 on my day 21 bloods on 1st round of Clomid, that i didn't ovulate because my cycle isn't at 28 days!! Now that's peed me off a wee bit, not everybody who ovulates on their own has a 28 day cycle and not everyone who takes Clomid has a 28 day cycle do they? So i've got to have another 21 day blood test done, and a HyCoSy, which apparently should have been done beforehand but wasn't!! My clinic only does them every other Thursday afternoon between days 6 and 12, so that's not going to be to awkward to try and fit around. I'm currently CD33, so one day away from pre Clomid cycle length and and 4 away from 1st Clomid cycle. We'll just have to wait and see. Symptoms so far have been exactly the same as last month, hideous pains in my right ovary through whole cycle, not so much in my left.

Hope you are all ok xx

Blythe - yeah it's horrible, especially as she hasn't shown up yet but I still have bad cramping and back pain. And the doctor wants me to have a "free cycle" just because I got three follies which after reading other stories on here seems mad! Don't some doctors prefer more than one?

MrsOvey - I'm so annoyed for you! Surely as a FS should know that not everyone has a strict 28 day cycle? Mine is hardly ever 28! And trying to schedule extra appointments in is the worst, do your work know you're Tcc?

Blythe - yeah it's horrible, especially as she hasn't shown up yet but I still have bad cramping and back pain. And the doctor wants me to have a "free cycle" just because I got three follies which after reading other stories on here seems mad! Don't some doctors prefer more than one?

MrsOvey - I'm so annoyed for you! Surely as a FS should know that not everyone has a strict 28 day cycle? Mine is hardly ever 28! And trying to schedule extra appointments in is the worst, do your work know you're Tcc?

When is AF due? Are you late? Many women report their preg symptoms like impending AF

To be honest I'm at the point where I would take it anyway as 3 does not so scary to me....in fact seems great!

Hang in in there and hope it happens for you very soon.

Blythe - ill be on day 32 to,or row. My cycles are usually 29-31 but I've heard clomid makes them longer? And yes! I want to take it anyway but I only have enough for three cycles so the doctor will be on to me when I ask for more! I think it's odd when they warn you of multiples, I just want to scream "it's been three years, gimme a litter and ill be happy!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->