• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First cycle on Clomid... anxious :(

MrsOvey - I seem to have a very lengthened cycle with my first cycle of clomid. I did get a +opk on cd12, temps confirmed O, and my usual length is 27 days. All seemed to be on track with what my normal cycle is.
On cd26-28 I had cramping, but only spotting, nothing red.
My temps went up again after all the spotting (cd30), and when I took out the +opk on ff, it changed my O date.
On cd31, I got a blood test done, it was bfn. They told me to wait until this Friday to see if AF has arrived, if not, call them and I go in for more blood tests.
Currently on cd39 and just waiting. Also testing with ICs but they are all bfn.

I'd ask for a bloodtest to see what is going on. Maybe you'll get good news :)

Hi River, thanks for that, I'm 19 dpo, so def not too early for any testing i don't think. My cramps have been awful, with no spotting at all. Will see what happens a few more days then call FS and see what they say. I'm glad its not just me!

mrsovey - omg about the cramps i had the worst af cramps ive ever had in my life on my first cycle and my period was late but only 3 days or so ... the cramps started like right after ovulation .. so pain full at times it would literately take my breath away and im use to bad cramps but what i had wow i hope it never gets bad like that again ... my mom said it look like i was having contractions lol

I'm right with you EAandBA_TTC...Started my 100mg yesterday and U/S on Monday to check follies. FX for a positive cycle

hey ladies

im so upset right now .. well basicly since yesterday

cycly day 12 i had my ultrasound to check how many follicles now last cucle i was on 50mg of clomid and had 6 my doctor couldent belive it so they cut it down to 25 ... annnd i have 5 ! 5 like seriously !!? the doctor warned us not to do anything again this cycle . he said my body is very sensitive and my ovaries like the clomid too much.the follicles are all great size and im gonna ovulate within the next 24hrs . i told him straight up i still wanted to try and he told us basicly the same stuff as last time

another month wasted .. just great

hey ladies

im so upset right now .. well basicly since yesterday

cycly day 12 i had my ultrasound to check how many follicles now last cucle i was on 50mg of clomid and had 6 my doctor couldent belive it so they cut it down to 25 ... annnd i have 5 ! 5 like seriously !!? the doctor warned us not to do anything again this cycle . he said my body is very sensitive and my ovaries like the clomid too much.the follicles are all great size and im gonna ovulate within the next 24hrs . i told him straight up i still wanted to try and he told us basicly the same stuff as last time

another month wasted .. just great

oh my goodness, thats so not fair for you guys!! why did he put you on clomid to being with? will you still try again this month??

FS called me - I did O again, so just wait out for af at this point. The hcg was bfn. I am spotting again, so af will probably be here this weekend some time. Temp is slowly going down.
when oh heard the news from the fs, he said - "So, we should have had another bd marathon?" lol I hope the next clomid cycle goes better and we all get our bfps!

omg river thats crazy !

as for us .. the dr put me on it as a boost i do ovulate on my own ..
this might sound really dumb but im mad at my husband .. i wanna try anyways and he doesent want to ... i understand all the risks but theres still a chance we could have just one or 2 . im feeling all kinds of emotions at the same time im at the point where i could just punch someone in the face lol

ugh what would you guys do

oh me coraly I can't imagine what that must be like, you're head must be all over the place. I know its so hard but I'd say such to the doctors advice, just imagine the worst case scenario and a multiple pregnancy with complications. best hold off til they get your treatment right. hold on in there hon.x

thanks hunn ... were not gonna try again ! but if next cycle this happens were gonna take a chance

Hi all :hi:

Hope you don't mind me joining in. I've just taken my first tablet today (50mg day 2).
Although I've been told to take from day 2-6, I was also told to ring in as soon as af showed and book a scan. It happened yesterday and they were closed :( it says in my little booklet thing if you can't get in for a scan then you should defer treatment for a month but I just didn't want to wait any longer (ttc for 3 years) Fingers crossed I can get an appointment for days 12-14 tomorrow as if not I've wasted a tablet :wacko:

Like a lot of you I ovulate on my own but my last scan showed measurements of 14mm and I've been given chlomid as a boost. The only thing is I take citalophram usually for stress and moodswings but I've decided not to take them this month as I want nothing to mess up the cycle. Do you think that's a good or bad idea? I've read all the horror stories about moodswings already!

Welcome Dimps- I would ask the doctor that prescribed the citalophram, to check for interactions or if there a risk in stopping "cold turkey"... Some drugs have to be tapered down. Good luck!

AFM: finished pills yesterday, and we've started the BD marathon! Scan on Tuesday for follies...

Hi dimps! I am not too far behind you - started my first pill today.

Coralym, so sorry it happened to you again. Hopefully this cycle will be short, and you can start again on a new cycle soon :hugs:

EAandBA - have you had many side effects? Hope your follie scan tomorrow is great news :)

MsBee21niya - How did your scan go today?

afm, going to try 100mg of CoQ10 this cycle as well. Got OH to do the same thing. Hopefully it'll help :)

Hi River54...My scan went well, and I was so nervous about it..3 follies. 12, 14 and 15 1/2. Uterine lining thin so I'm taking estradiol. Go back Thursday and if all well will schedule IUI...FX for us all!

MsBee21niya - good that you have 3 follies :) Hope all goes well for Thursday :)

EA_and_BA - how did your scan go today?

Scan yesterday, no follies ready...
Scan today, 1 @ left ready & 2 @ right just behind! She didn't give me sizes- just said to start bding! She also said my uterus is nice & thick...

No real side effects, maybe one hot flash, but if I didn't read the side effects panel I probably wouldn't have thought anything of it.... Maybe a little moody, but we're also in the middle of a kitchen remodel - so it could have just been construction stress...
Temp drop this morning- so "he're we go!"

How is everyone today?
EAandBA thats brilliant news that your uterus is nice and thick. I'd love to be getting monitored like some of you on here. I havent had much side effects either, thank goodness.
Sorry i havent updated in a while, i'm now on CD13 and no ovulation yet (using cbfm) i normally ovualte around CD17 and have a short luteal phase but BUT for the first time ever i have noticed clear stretchy cm when wiping (sorry tmi!) and i've never had this before so im feeling very positive and think it must be the clomid. Just text my husband and said be ready when i get home, haha who said romance was dead?

Haha... I had the same convo... Called hubby on the way out of the doctors office "The nurse said my eggs are dropping, and we should get busy. See you at home after work" he said "we'll what if I'm not in the mood?" (In a joking manner), so I told him that's not an option!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->