First cycle TTC after Depo...buddies?

Ok ladies...I'm a bit confused. Yesterday I had the eggwhite like cm. Today it is sortta creamy but still thin. Any ideas about what the heck is going on or if that is normal? I have never payed attention to this sort of thing in the past so I am completely lost...lol

Yes that's fine cause you might not surge till CD13 for example. Do them over the next few days and watch the line start to appear and get darker. I got a positive on CD10, which would be right ish for me as I'm a 27 day cycle. So I will be testing from CD8.

Ah right :) at least there's a line :D
What date is CD8 for you? Is it testing time soon?!

Ok ladies...I'm a bit confused. Yesterday I had the eggwhite like cm. Today it is sortta creamy but still thin. Any ideas about what the heck is going on or if that is normal? I have never payed attention to this sort of thing in the past so I am completely lost...lol

Me neither chick! All this cm stuff is news to me! X

grrr... well the doctor told me if AF wasn't back in 6 months to come back. this makes the 6 month mark. Not sure what he's gonna say or do (if anything). Doctor's appt at 1:45 will update ya!

Yes that's fine cause you might not surge till CD13 for example. Do them over the next few days and watch the line start to appear and get darker. I got a positive on CD10, which would be right ish for me as I'm a 27 day cycle. So I will be testing from CD8.

CD8 will be Thursday for me. I am going to test about 5/6pm ish and try not to have anything to drink for 4 hours each day so my wee is concentrated lol. What day are you on?

grrr... well the doctor told me if AF wasn't back in 6 months to come back. this makes the 6 month mark. Not sure what he's gonna say or do (if anything). Doctor's appt at 1:45 will update ya!

Yes please do, it will be interesting to hear what he has said. Good luck x

CD8 will be Thursday for me. I am going to test about 5/6pm ish and try not to have anything to drink for 4 hours each day so my wee is concentrated lol. What day are you on?

That sounds like a plan!
I'm on CD11 atm, got a negative OPK today so I'm gonna try again tomorrow. It got darker from yesterday to today, so fx I'm gonna O soon!! Trying the SMEP, but OH seems more lively than usual so we've DTD every day since CD8, must try to calm him down so we can do the 3 days after a positive OPK :) x

Amy89 :laugh2: We are getting ready to do the smep this time also. OH wants to have 3 days rest so no sex or masterbation to build his stocks up before cd10 :laugh2: then go for it. They are so funny a times, but if it feel like they are contributing all good :laugh2:

I've been temping since the start of this cycle, so hopefully it will confirm if I am ovulating, because the end of Feb it will be 6 months since Depo apparently run out. The Doctor told us to go back after 6 months if I wasn't pg. so I want to go armed with as much info as possible for him.

Not to knowledgable on it, I keep thinking I got ew but I think it's excitement :laugh2: I've started on grapefruit juice his cycle but still feeling a little dry after AF. But I would say if you have had ew and its now creamy/wet get :sex: cause going by ff that an ov sign. And it's a good excuse :laugh2:

Yeah that's kinda what I was thinking. I have the ff app and the last two days were green whick means I'm supposedly fertile. My only concern is the fact that I haven't had a full blown AF since I was due for my last injection on Dec. 5th. All I have done was spotted for a few days 2 weeks after depo was due. Thanks for your input :)

It is kinda tricky to feel like something is possibly happening till that first AF, and really frustrating for you. But it is all good, cause it is showing recovery and recovery means babies.

:hugs:

Ok so I'm feeling kinda crampy on my right side. Not real sure of the source since I haven't had anything happen as of yet. I have been considering getting a home fertility test...any opinions on this matter?

Yes please do, it will be interesting to hear what he has said. Good luck x

I went to the doctor and he checked my CM. He said that my CM was pretty nonexistent (thanks to FF app, I know that these are my normally dry days). He said that everything "felt" ok from his exam. They took my blood to test my hormone levels and estrogen. If the estrogen levels come back high enough, he suggested putting me on a oral contraception for a couple of months to bring AF back. He did explain that this is a more aggressive method. The alternative would just be to wait for things to happen naturally. My husband is leaning towards the more aggressive method, but I'm not so sure. It just feels counterproductive to me to get back on BC. The doc explained that the oral would be out of my body in a week or so, unlike this devilish Depo. Blood work and estrogen should take a few days to come back, so I'll have to decide then. Any thoughts on oral contraception or not??

Hey cutieq, I was considering going to my Dr. And asking her to start me on the pill to restart things faster. I have heard that it works really well. Also I haven't heard of any issues about the pill staying in your system. I missed 2 days and got preggers with my 3year old daughter. But I would go with whatever feels right for you. Good luck Hun.

Hey cutieq, I was considering going to my Dr. And asking her to start me on the pill to restart things faster. I have heard that it works really well. Also I haven't heard of any issues about the pill staying in your system. I missed 2 days and got preggers with my 3year old daughter. But I would go with whatever feels right for you. Good luck Hun.

well the doctor called back. he said everything looks normal, but the estrogen levels are still low, which means my ovaries aren't really doing their job and the Depo is still in there. He wants me to wait a few more months then come back for testing. I think I'll just let nature take its course because the rollercoaster of emotions is exhausting :(

Hi ladies :) Krys, I heard the same and if I don't get a pos OPK this cycle I think I'm gonna ask my doc about it..
Cutieq, I totally get what you mean about it being exhausting! Who'd have thought it'd be this difficult!

Oh, I have a question. Can you use FF without temping?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->