• pregtest.jpg
    pregtest.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 3
  • firstresponse.jpg
    firstresponse.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 3
Can i see if you can see anything? x

added my first response

Hey hun, I think I see a faint line on both. I decided to take a First Signal test ($.88 at some walmarts) today at about 3:25pm and it was a BFN....Im going to try again in the morning with FMU and see if my pee was just too diluted...Good luck with your POAS lines getting darker:flower:

Ok here's an update...I tested first thing this morning and..BFN :'(

Nooooo sorry to hear that hon. I'm in the same boat, don't know why I even tested. But period is due tomorrow and my head went dreaming that maybe it won't cause I'm pg etc etc.

Argh well period tomorrow (fc) and a new cycle. This one I am definately going to temp, got my grapefruit juice ready :laugh2: so I'm all ready.... Just bring it on :laugh2:

My temps are so wacky this cycle it's driving me crazy! :wacko:

And I've been drinking the grapefruit juice AND taking mucinex but haven't noticed a difference with CM :nope:. I'm hoping it's just too early...OV not expected for another 4 days. We will see :coffee:

According to my fertility friend app I am due for AF tomorrow. According to my pink pad app I was due for AF on the 20th. I don't even know if I'm going to have a full/actual cycle yet...its so confusing and frustrating...good luck you you ladies

My temps are so wacky this cycle it's driving me crazy! :wacko:

And I've been drinking the grapefruit juice AND taking mucinex but haven't noticed a difference with CM :nope:. I'm hoping it's just too early...OV not expected for another 4 days. We will see :coffee:

Well keep me informed and I will probably be bending your ear with questions :laugh2:

According to my fertility friend app I am due for AF tomorrow. According to my pink pad app I was due for AF on the 20th. I don't even know if I'm going to have a full/actual cycle yet...its so confusing and frustrating...good luck you you ladies

I just use FF and so far it has been spot on. It predicted today for my AF and oh boy was it right, I'm in agony :laugh2: maybe both apps will not able to give you correct date till you have had a full on AF.

Do you still have the line on your belly???

Good morning ladies...does anyone know if you can ovulate before having a full on AF cycle? Oh and just found out that my M.I.L. thinks she may be preggers. And it seems like she's just saying that because I'm trying...she lives with me and hubby. Ahhh! Hows everything going with you gals?

Hi girls! Sorry I've been AWOL for a while, been working crazyyyyyyyyy hours this week (65 hours behind my desk!) AF has been & gone, so looking to follow the SMEP this month :)
How's everyone doing?? Got a lot o catch up on on here! X

Don't know why that last post went on twice...but anyway...does this mean that I might actually be able to conceive even tho I haven't had a full on AF?

It's certainly a good sign!! X

I started getting all excited and giggley...lol ran and told hubby that we have to BD tonight.

Question on OPKs....done 2 today & only got a control line...I'm on CD10, shoukd this be happening? X

Yes that's fine cause you might not surge till CD13 for example. Do them over the next few days and watch the line start to appear and get darker. I got a positive on CD10, which would be right ish for me as I'm a 27 day cycle. So I will be testing from CD8.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->