First cycle TTC after Depo...buddies?

grrr... well the doctor told me if AF wasn't back in 6 months to come back. this makes the 6 month mark. Not sure what he's gonna say or do (if anything). Doctor's appt at 1:45 will update ya!

Yes please do, it will be interesting to hear what he has said. Good luck x

I went to the doctor and he checked my CM. He said that my CM was pretty nonexistent (thanks to FF app, I know that these are my normally dry days). He said that everything "felt" ok from his exam. They took my blood to test my hormone levels and estrogen. If the estrogen levels come back high enough, he suggested putting me on a oral contraception for a couple of months to bring AF back. He did explain that this is a more aggressive method. The alternative would just be to wait for things to happen naturally. My husband is leaning towards the more aggressive method, but I'm not so sure. It just feels counterproductive to me to get back on BC. The doc explained that the oral would be out of my body in a week or so, unlike this devilish Depo. Blood work and estrogen should take a few days to come back, so I'll have to decide then. Any thoughts on oral contraception or not??

Difficult one, I totally understand you not wanting to put any more drugs/hormones into your system but I understand where your hubby is coming from too. You have waited 6 months and still no period, so,you could wait another 6 months and get one naturally or take the drugs induce AF and hope that you continue to get one after stopping the pill. I really don't know what I would choose to do. Probably meet it half way and wait another 3 months, then try the pill. Sound fair to me for the both of you.

Wishing you the best :hugs:

Well a little up date on me, I've been doing opks since cd8, it's now cd10 and there are getting darker but are still negative. I did two today one at 2pm and the other at 6pm and there is a little difference. Will keep on try them for the next couple of days or till I get a positive. Anyhoo, we are still following the smep so if I don't see the surge on OPK, I might still be in.

Sorry it's so big, don't know how to make it smaller. Anyhoo, here are my opks over last couple of days. Do you think the 2nd CD11 is a positive???

https://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt240/dctc9203/Other/F955111C-A393-4A22-9947-78B5548D1FCB-4797-00000575F52A4EA5.jpg

https://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt240/dctc9203/Other/A1BE3A6D-78CA-4594-92CA-C4C790A9F0B2-4797-00000575FC134536.jpg

It doesn't look positive yet...tomorrow I reckon it will be though!! X

Ok, I'm really confused. I'm approx 3dpo if we go by the missed OPKs and the fact they've gotten lighter now, and got some random brown spotting today? Really gutted, thought this was gonna be a normal cycle :(

Brown spotting could be implantation bleeding, a little early but not unheard of. Don't give up on this cycle just yet!:hugs:

Ok, so me being the hopeless POAS addict I am, I may or may not have done a sneaky HPT....and there is a very VERY V.E.R.Y faint line, saw it as soon as the dye started moving up the stick. HOWEVER, I don't believe it, it's too early to tell yet, so I a, going to continue living my life & test tomorrow morning.
Who am I kidding?! I'm gonna test tonight before I go to bed ;)

I'm so confused :/ if I can hold out for 4 hours then I'm gonna test again tonight, no point saying I won't LOL, now I'm really all over the place!
Surely this can't be a BFP? It's not an evap, it was pink but surely it's impossible?? Unless I O'd before I did any OPKs...FFS.

I'm so confused :/ if I can hold out for 4 hours then I'm gonna test again tonight, no point saying I won't LOL, now I'm really all over the place!
Surely this can't be a BFP? It's not an evap, it was pink but surely it's impossible?? Unless I O'd before I did any OPKs...FFS.

Can you post a pic?

I can try, not sure it'll show on the pic, plus I rubbed it slightly and it's scraped off some of the coating...I'll give it a go :)

Not working :( I just want to cry, babies are everywhere, and I know that this is just getting my hopes up and will turn out to be total bullshit!! Sorry for the swearing, but I'm so frustrated aggghhhhhh

Oh nooo! :hugs: Calm down, breaaath! The longer you wait to retest the darker your line will be! FX'd! :dust:

I just know that I'm gonna be distraught when I take another one and there's nothing there :(

2 more hours.....I don't even think I wanna do another one.
Also,I've turned into a woman possessed. Thinking of ways to tell OH aargh, I'm gong mental!

Just been back and looked at that fricking test....lines gone. I k we it was too good to be true.

I seriously don't know what I'd do without you girls <3 I think OH would have thrown me out of our 3rd storey window if he had to listen to all this rambling and going round in circles!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->