First cycle TTC after Depo...buddies?

Evening girls, been away for a few days, which was good to escape for a few days.

Well next AF is due Thursday, if body is sticking with 27 day cycles. I am still of the same thinking that we was not lucky this month as tender boobies have stayed, so as mood swings and now I have the usual little pot belly. I have noticed that I have been "dryer" than normal, trying to see this a confirmation that I did actual ov. For the last coupe of days it's had been "wet" down there, I have been feeling extremely horny to so I guess that's the "wet" feeling.

Staying positive next cycle I am going to try temping (which could be awkward as I work shifts & or long hours). I'll keep using the opks, as it I got a buzz seeing the positive :laugh2: But total new and out there is drinking grapefruit juice from CD1 to ov. To improve cm, I might take more notice of it if there is more.

OH is getting geared up already for the next cycle, and want to know which days he can rest before possible ov so he can give me a good batch and fill me up :laugh2: oh when I say rest he's not meaning feet up, he meaning no masterbation or sex :laugh2: but I'm sure you girls knew what he meant. Oh the pressure our men have when ttc :laugh2:

Ok ladies...need your opinions...again. I have been having watery cm a couple days ago, now it is sortta creamy, I am quite nauseous and very gassy, my bb's aren't too sore anymore but my nipples have been kinda hurting. Do you guys think I should test even tho I haven't had a proper AF? Thanks for your input.

Ok ladies...need your opinions...again. I have been having watery cm a couple days ago, now it is sortta creamy, I am quite nauseous and very gassy, my bb's aren't too sore anymore but my nipples have been kinda hurting. Do you guys think I should test even tho I haven't had a proper AF? Thanks for your input.

If it was me I would test just to put my mind at rest. Not much help I know but it is the only way to find out. Good luck.

I was wondering if anyone else has ever noticed a verticle line going from pelvis to bellybutton that is a little darker than your skin? I noticed one on me this morning.

Nope, never had or heard of that one. Could it be indentation from clothing???

Not a clothing indent...its odd...I did have it with my first 2 children during pregnancy...my Dr had said it was due to the hormones...I will be testing Thursday morning...hopefully I will get my bfp.

I'm testing every 4wks at the moment as i dont want end up in situation where dont find out until 19wks again.
Looks like i'm getting evaps though!

I'd deffo test, no harm :)

Attachments

• BeFunky_evap.jpg
    BeFunky_evap.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 3
Not a clothing indent...its odd...I did have it with my first 2 children during pregnancy...my Dr had said it was due to the hormones...I will be testing Thursday morning...hopefully I will get my bfp.

Oh sorry I didn't know that, but I've never been pg. If you got it last time, you must be, I don't know how you can wait till Thursday :laugh2: for confirmation.
Good luck.

Hello

Been waiting 12wks so far for my first cycle x

Hello MummyToAmber

When did you have your last injection?? My last injection was June 2012 and I didn't get an AF till October.

:flower:

My injection was due 23rd Oct.
Last time i got it was July. :growlmad:

That is a long time :-( The one thing I have learnt on here is that Depo affects us all differently and recovery time isn't dependant on time spent on injection.

Have you thought of going to see your doctor for there advice, some people have benefited from taking the pill for a month to jump start cycles. Maybe they can offer some help in other ways also.

Hello

Been waiting 12wks so far for my first cycle x

Hello MummyToAmber

When did you have your last injection?? My last injection was June 2012 and I didn't get an AF till October.

:flower:

My injection was due 23rd Oct.
Last time i got it was July. :growlmad:

That is a long time :-( The one thing I have learnt on here is that Depo affects us all differently and recovery time isn't dependant on time spent on injection.

Have you thought of going to see your doctor for there advice, some people have benefited from taking the pill for a month to jump start cycles. Maybe they can offer some help in other ways also.

Docs etc have said don't help until its at least been 12 months without an period.
I'm not prepared to take no more hormones, i've had enough of them now done nothing but made me unhappy, made me feel like someone else.
I came off all this March last year to make fresh start, got caught*miracle!) lost baby and was so upset at time took first thing they offered to protect me again, total regret now.
I am going to docs on thursday to check my thyroid so will ask still.

Oh honey I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I would keep on at the doctors, mine told me to go back in 6 month if I'm not pg, which will be Feb. I understand you not wanting any more hormones, just coming off Depo has been a nightmare enough for me.

The only reason I'm waiting til Thursday is I get paid on Wednesday and want to use the FMU. Lol its going to drive me nuts...

trying to see if it will let me upload a picture of the line I was referring to earlier...and just so no issues arise, my lady parts arent in this image...lolbrownish line.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->