First cycle TTC after Depo...buddies?

I have found my periods to be a hell of lot lighter. Don't worry if you have a few short cycles that seams to be the norm. So pleased for you.

Well I'm in shock slightly, I went to docs on Friday and he said he would refer me for tests. Well this morning I received my appointment for the infertillity clinic. It's not till May but I think it's great and I thought I would have to wait at least 2 month just to get an appointment then have one in August but no May. Good one NHS.

Thanks...I was just concerned because it was only a little over 24 hours. But I'm hoping for more next month.

Not a happy bunny today, AF due today and no arrival, tested and neg.

Can handle the neg, just feel disappointed at the non arrival of AF, because I though I was having regular cycles. Argh feck it I'm taking time out from this.

On a positive, my letter come today for my appointment at the infertility clinic.

Hope you all are well

So I'm feeling SUPER emotional today. 2 hours into work and I wanna cry. Nothing unusual happened, I just don't understand it. So wish I could get a hold on my emotions. Argh! :'(

So I'm feeling SUPER emotional today. 2 hours into work and I wanna cry. Nothing unusual happened, I just don't understand it. So wish I could get a hold on my emotions. Argh! :'(

I hated that, I was a mess at first. Constantly wanting to burst into tears for no reason. I also had a terrible temper so watch out for the temper trantrums your going to have lol.

It does get better, or should I say I've learnt to deal with it better. Still can burst out crying very easily.

I hated that, I was a mess at first. Constantly wanting to burst into tears for no reason. I also had a terrible temper so watch out for the temper trantrums your going to have lol.

It does get better, or should I say I've learnt to deal with it better. Still can burst out crying very easily.

Thanks. I have been having temper tantrums already...gotta love hubby for putting up with them...lol

Ok so I woke up at 4am and was bleeding, now I'm not...where I am it is 8:50am. So confused. But I guess even a little bit of bleeding means recovery, right? Lol

I would say so, hate it when it's so random. I think your body is gearing up for full blown AF. Cause I kept having spot bleeds before getting my first proper AF. FX for you.

Well I seem to be doing the taking a break from ttc, only helped by OH and I having a cold/flu bug this last week, so bumping bodies has been the last thing we needed lol.

Hope you all are doing well xx

Although I wasn't bleeding yesterday evening I was having some pretty strong cramps. Just wish AF would make up her mind already...lol hubby said my body "looks" preggers, which isn't helpful. Argh

Awww I know what he means. I'm super sad a talk to my belly when I'm emotional and tell it one day it will be a home to my baby and to get better and heal. Also sometimes I look at it in the mirror stroking it lol.

I have put a little weight on since stopping the depo but it has all gone to my belly. :(

Yeah I rub my belly too. When I do I just want to break down and cry. Like you I have had all the weight I pit on after depo go straight to my belly

So this morning I decided to test since OH said I look preggers. BFN but I am sortta ok with it. I feel like I'm starting to "heal" from the depo and that things may start becoming a little more normal. Hows everyone else doing?

I'm feeling fat lol also half way thru current cycle, it seem strange not bd like mad over last few days, being full of cold is helping me keep my mind off thing.

So I decided to take the clear blue digital test apart...the one I took on the 12th... and when I did I noticed a dark blue line and also a very faint blue line on the test strip that was inside...OH wants me to test again in the morning, any opinions?

Test again in the morning, it will be 3days then since last test and in theory be darker..... So exciting.

Are you getting any other symptoms???

My ta-tas are starting to feel tender-ish and I wake up feeling kinda nauseous. Also I have to pee like every half hour or so...

Those symptoms are sounding good, fx for you. Let me know in the morning haha.

I know...I just dont want to get my hopes up too high...I will deffinately let you know...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->