First cycle TTC after Depo...buddies?

Well girls, I hope you are all keeping well. I have been very busy at work which has been a great help with me not trying this month. When I say not trying I mean not using okps, temping and not thinking ttc 24/7. We've still been :sex: but just for fun. My AF is due in 5 days or so, and I'm thinking I can do another month or so like this one and in no time my fs appointment will be here.

Baby dust to all

Hi aellis917, wow you have been off depo a long time to the rest of us, have you not been back to your doctors for a check up. As over a year without AF is a long time, glad to hear you have now got one and I hope this is the start of your road to recovery from depo. X

I was on depo for 2 year. Off for 1 month and back on for 2 years. Thats why it has taken so long for af to make her appearance. But seeing the problems it has given me my dad wont put my 2 sisters on it. (Thank god!) Im just ready to everything to be normal. Fxxed that itll be soon!

Hello!

Finally got my period after 4 months of waiting :happydance::happydance:
Felt like a life time to me never really had issue with periods returning to normal after the pill.
Doc sent me for scan to check for PCOS before my period had arrived on 23/2
I get the results on thursday.
I got ovulation date of the 17th so in tww.

x

Feeling super crampy today...maybe AF will make an appearance. Fx...good luck ladies.

Oh I forgot to add that the cramping is just on my right side...really annoying lol

Hi all,

Feeling really down today, very emotional. I know it's Pmt symptoms as AF is due tomorrow, which I'm starting to look forward to as its a relief to the tears, tantrums, cramps and sore nips :laugh2: oh and I'm farting like a right trooper :rofl:

Krys89davis - have you noticed, now your AF are becoming regular that the cramp pain alternates sides each month or is it always the same side??

Esmeralda74, yes I have noticed that the pains alternate sides, however I will have the pain even if it isn't followed by AF...at the moment it seems that she is visiting every other month...I don't really expect that she will show until April...as I had AF in February...its a little agrivating at times but atleast there is some normality...lol

So true, to the normality. It's just for the last two AF's due I've have cramp in the uterus, and I'm meaning cramp like what you get in your leg or foot. The pain has floored me, and taken at least 30 mins recovery. I try and suck it up and deal with it as I'm sure contractions are worse. But it is starting to slightly panic me each month now and the pain is that horrendous.

I've come across this link from another thread, thought I would post on here in hope that we might be able to relax and wait easier.

https://www.ask-curtis.com/how-long-does-it-take-for-the-depo-provera-shot-to-wear-off/

Ok I just looked to see what date I got my last shot. It was September 19 2012. Is that the date I use when figuring out about how long it will be in my system or do I use when it was due again?

200 - 250 days from last shot.

For me, my last shot was 06/06/2012 so plus 250 days is... oh was 11th Feb 2013

And your is 19th Sept plus 200 is 7th April 2013 or 250 is 27th May 2013.

I don't know what I would do with out the support and help from you ladies.

Lol me too, all I want to know is that it is out of my system and that I haven't left it too late.

I've been watching baby program's that seem to be on tv at the moment, I deep down I'm feeling that I'll never see a bfp. :sad2:

Oh god I'm so sad today lol

I constantly find myself watching baby shows and looking at baby pics online...its so hard

I'm pretty this isn't what anyone wants to hear, but it can sometimes take years for it to be fully out of your system.

Yeah that sucks to hear. All we can do is hope fir the best. I'm thinking about making a Dr. Appt sometime in April to get my levels checked...hopefully everything will be straightened out by then...baby dust to you ladies...

Yeah everytime i go to the doctor they just talk about bc and i just get aggrivated and end up saying screw it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->