First cycle TTC after Depo...buddies?

Ok. I tested with a digital test again...it read not pregnant. I took it apart immediately after and it had the one dark blue line and a second blue line. The second line was not as dark as the first, but was darker than the one from the other day...prolly need to make a Dr. Appointment and schedule a blood draw or ultrasound...

Think so too. Have you tried a normal pg test? I'm sure I've heard that the digi ones aren't as sensitive.

I am attaching a pic of the two strips I removed from the digi tests...the top one is from this morning and the bottom one is from Tuesday. I will be buying a regular test either tomorrow or sunday.

Attachments

• CAM00696.jpg
    CAM00696.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 4
I just read that digital tests always have 2 lines when you pop them open...anyone else ever heard that? I'm still gonna use a reg test tho...

I can definately see two blue lines and no never heard that digi one have two line. I've never used a digi, i'm too much of a cheapskate haha.

Lol I looked up people who took apart their digital tests that said not pregnant. One woman didn't have two lines and then she gradually got both lines. I got the clear blue easy digital at Walmart. It was $8 and some change for 2 tests...can't wait for the regular test...haha

Stick with the regular test, more technology they add just add more confusion.

How many days late are you now??

I had my last AF on Feb. 24th and 25th...so technally I'm not late. But I'm pretty sure I experienced some implantation spotting on the 9th of this month. I had a slight twinge of pain when the spotting started. That along with the symptoms seem to point to I am possibly preggers.

Ahhh maybe that's why the digi test is not pregnant. If it only implanted you probably don't have strong enough pg hormones for the digi test to actual read pg.

Also maybe the spotting you experienced was ovulation as the 9th would have been cd13.

Possibly. I never thought about it being ov spotting. I forgot about that possibility. Lol

Well if it was, you will be implanting now. Which could be the cramps you've had.

Ok so I went ahead and tested with regular test first thing this morning, BFN I mean the strip was pure white... so now I will await AF...

So, how is everyone today? I'm feeling a little under the weather myself. Hope you gals are doing well

I'm feeling very nauseous today. I am super sensitive to smells around me. And all I want to do is sleep.... :'(

My last depo shot was November 2011. Finally af visited February 20, 2013. She stayed till the 25th, and I was thrilled. However, it was short lived. Af March 7-10. And now again today. It's getting super frustrating, and it's physically, mentally and emotionally draining. Dh and my father both said to give it a couple months. But it's stressing me out and I'm pretty sure I haven't been ov, I took 2 opk's around the day my charts said i should've ov but they were :bfn: :cry:

aellis917, I was due for my last shot on Dec. 5...didn't go get it. My AF has been very confusing as well...I am sure it will get better, I wish you the best of luck and lots of baby dust.

Yeah, I'm hoping here soon everything gets normal. Fxxed that it does.

Hi aellis917, wow you have been off depo a long time to the rest of us, have you not been back to your doctors for a check up. As over a year without AF is a long time, glad to hear you have now got one and I hope this is the start of your road to recovery from depo. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->