First cycle TTC after Depo...buddies?

I haven't been to the doctor since me and OH decided to try for no. 2 for us...I'm too scared to go. I'm afraid they will tell me depo has wrecked my chances of concieving, permanently.

Thats my fear too. But it usually goes like this.. dr: i think you should go back on bc. Me: no! I.dont want to go back, we want to have a.kid. dr: but i think thats best! Me: (blank stare) and i just walk out. Seriously do they not understand english or something!

Wow, I would definately find a new Dr...I once had a midwife tell me it was good that I had 3 miscarriages...

What the hell!? Why!?!? And i wish i could, no one will see because i have this insurance that only covers woman issues and a lot of people dont take it

I have no idea. She was nuts. I'm sorry you can't find anyone else...hopefully your doc will come around and actually listen to your wants and concerns...

Wow girls, I think you both need to get new doctors. To be treat like that is disgusting, not impress with your health care at all.

AF arrived this morning, so that is now my second 28 cycle. So far I've had (not including the 14 day cycles) two 27 days and now two 28 days. At this rate I will have another cycle before seeing the FS in May.

So far ive had 2, 15 day cycles. 1, 14 day cycle and im on cd9 of my 4th cycle. Hopefully my cycles get normal again..

Well that AF was short and sweet, had one day of bleeding the one day so light it was spotting. Boobs feel like my AF is due, huge and painfull, so not sure what's going on. Anyway having a nice big glass of wine and enjoying the rest of the Easter break.

Hope you all are well x

Hoping there is more time in between af this time! Fxxed!! Maybe they will an dill actually get to ovulate!! I dont think i have since ive been off of depo. :(

Your probably not if you are only having 14 day cycles. I'm having 27/28 day cycles and I don't think I'm ovulating. I've got appointment with fs in may to find out if I am.

It's a long process to normality, if ever after depo.

My only problem is i cant see a doctor as i have no insurance

Oh right, in the UK we have the NHS, which is a free health service available to everyone.

We also have private health care which is your own cost.

What will happen if you get pg, does that mean you won't get check ups, scans, and have to have a home delivery??

Ok ladies, OH wants me to call a Dr and ask if depo can give a false negative on a hpt. He is pretty sure I'm preggers. Everyday between 7:45 and 8:15 am I start feeling really nauseous, my feet have been swelling so bad it hurts to stand and walk, I'm gaining weight and my bb's are pretty sore...mostly my nipples (sorry if tmi) what do you gals think?

Ok ladies, OH wants me to call a Dr and ask if depo can give a false negative on a hpt. He is pretty sure I'm preggers. Everyday between 7:45 and 8:15 am I start feeling really nauseous, my feet have been swelling so bad it hurts to stand and walk, I'm gaining weight and my bb's are pretty sore...mostly my nipples (sorry if tmi) what do you gals think?

I had the same, it seems to be just a normal thing when you're coming off depo :/ Maybe wait a few more days then take another HPT? X

Thanks Amy89... I just talked to a gal that comes in to where I work..she is preggers and said that depo can definitely cause false negative on hpt...thought about getting a scan just to be sure...

Oh right, in the UK we have the NHS, which is a free health service available to everyone.

We also have private health care which is your own cost.

What will happen if you get pg, does that mean you won't get check ups, scans, and have to have a home delivery??

If i get pg me an dh will get medicaid (insurance for the poor) and ill get all the proper stuff. But till then ill just have to wait.

Called an obgyn and asked if false negative would be possible right now based on my symptoms and past depo...she said "yes, it is definitely possible fir you to get a false negative on a hpt when you are 7 months past your last depo shot. Go request a blood pregnancy test to be sure" so now I have to schedule a blood draw...

Ok so I couldn't afford a blood draw, but I did talk to a nurse and she said if I am pregnant I would be around 5 weeks...she told me to try another home test on Monday morning...so we shall see...but today I'm feeling kinda crampy tho...oh well just have to wait and see what happens.

The last 3 days...including today...I have been feeling crampy. No AF, but this morning I noticed pinkish mucus on the tissue when I wiped...thinking I might see AF in a day or so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->