First cycle TTC after Depo...buddies?

I could be down to 1 min! LMAO...I tell myself...just having my eyes closed will make me feel more rested! :dohh: I will go look at your journal :thumbup:

Haha yes! And even if you feel wide awake then drop off for a minute, you're bak to fully knackered when you wake back up!

Yep, BFN again this morning. Damn.

HNY girls,

Hope you all had a good Christmas & New year.

Going to catch up with all the post and news, but just had to let you know I had my first positive OPK which was yesterday evening. OH will be home this evening for a few days. So there will be lots of :sex: fingers crossed we'll catch it.

As am I right in thinking we've got today & tomorrow, to be in with a chance???

Love to all and :dust:

HNY girls,

Hope you all had a good Christmas & New year.

Going to catch up with all the post and news, but just had to let you know I had my first positive OPK which was yesterday evening. OH will be home this evening for a few days. So there will be lots of :sex: fingers crossed we'll catch it.

As am I right in thinking we've got today & tomorrow, to be in with a chance???

Love to all and :dust:

Definitely, get BDing!! How's things with you, not seen ya for a while! Xx

Hi hon,

I've been doing the family Christmas thing, had OH's family over for the whole 2 weeks which was fun but I'm glad they've gone and normality has resumed.

Also I haven't been on to give myself a break from TTC, I promised myself that I would have this Christmas and new year to enjoy myself, get drunk etc as next Christmas/new year I wouldn't be able to, as I will be holding a baby in my arms or heavily pg. lol

Hope it's worked as my last AF was on the dot of 27 days as was the previous, so I now have a regular cycle again (so far) and getting the positive OPK is icing on the top. Finally normality, and a real possibility I could and still have a chance after that bloody depo injection.

Anyhoo, :sex: went well last night lol, a lot of leakage of the deposit, but some must of got in and stayed in lol. Tonight we are going to try it doggy so I can arch my back, keeping my arse in the air after the deed.

Love to all x

Hi I joined this site a while ago but never posted before. My last depo jab was oct 11, and only got first period back in nov and have had 7 since then!!!! Seems to be every 2-3 weeks so have no clue if or when I would be ovulating. I must admit its really starting to get me down now. It's a year this week since depo would have run out and still nothing, honestly didn't think it would take this long to get pregnant and seem to find out about anther friend being pregnant every week. Guess I'm just after some emotional support from people who know exactly how I feel, it's really starting to get me down now that nothing is happening. Sorry for going on x

Sigh, I'm testing tonight and honestly I don't want to because I don't want to be disappointed :(

1. I got my last shot in August and the doctor said if no AF by Jan 16, take a test and if it's negative, come talk to him and he'll start consulting with me.
2. I'm experiencing lots of flu-like symptoms: soreness, naseau, metal taste in my mouth, fatigue, headache and backache. A lot of these are preggo symptoms as well, so I'm testing now for my sanity.

Wish me luck!!

cutieq - when are you going to test? I was trying to wait till tomorrow but I'm pretty sure I'm about to go home and test lol. Best of luck to you :dust:

I tested tonight. BFN. I guess I have the flu :( BD just had shoulder surgery. No humping for us haha. Maybe next month. Good luck to you!

BFN for me too, but I have no symptoms...except for sore bbs. Will test tomorrow with FMU :coffee:

Hi girls, any updates???

Well We've done all that is possible now, since getting my first positive OPK last Sunday, we have :sex: before, during & after possible ovulation. So all I can do is sit it out till the 30th/31st. This is all bearing in mind that I have actual ovulated as I know you can get a positive but not produce an egg. Anyhoo let see what's happens.

X

I'm out :witch: got me...but on a happier note, I should be able to test on Valentine's day! :thumbup:

Sorry to hear AF came Lilly, but at least it shows that things are getting back to normal!
Good luck to everyone testing, big fingers crossed for y'all!!
AFM - I'm now 2 days late for AF, but I feel like depo is still in the process of leaving so best not to think too much of it!! I have been getting some symptoms, sore BBs, backache, slight nausea, and I CAN'T STOP WEEING, but I'm gonna try and take it as pre-AF symptoms....unless AF isn't here by the end of the month, in which case ill test :)

Wow Amy, no testing till the end of the month! You are strong girlie! lol

Wow Amy, no testing till the end of the month! You are strong girlie! lol

Well if it wasn't for my PATHETIC £1.15 screwed up pay, I'd be testing everyday hahah!

Don't know if I've asked the before or not...but what about the internet cheapies....do you buy those? Next time you get paid...50opk plus 20 pregnanct test for under 15 dollars...don't know what that is in UK lol...or just the test and they were pretty cheap too...I got an extra 25 but don't remember for exactly how much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->