First cycle using OPKs, posting pics daily

Maybe you O'd yesterday? I got a +++ opk today & i dont have ewcm. Its more creamy but very watery an heaps of it lol. Dh isnt home for 3 more days, so i dont think we could catch the egg at all. Bd yesterday so, fingers crossed thats enough

CD18 11pm

Attachments

• 00811pm.jpg
    00811pm.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 13
Maybe you O'd yesterday? I got a +++ opk today & i dont have ewcm. Its more creamy but very watery an hesps of it lol. Dh isnt home for 3 more days, so i dont think we could catch the egg at all. Bd yesterday so, fingers crossed thats enough

Aww I hope you caught it yesterday!

I'm wondering if I did O yesterday, but then why was the OPK nowhere near positive? I'll see tomorrow if my temp stays up, and what fertility friend does with the data.

Thanks! :D

Yes cant wait to see what your temps looks like tomorrow

Good luck hun of not yesterday maybe today? Temp dropped today :happydance: so maybe it will happen today!

CD19 FMU

Well yesterday my temp shot up to 97.2, and today it is 97.1 :shrug:

Maybe it was CD17, I did get partial ferning, but no positive OPKs. Guess I'll have to wait again for tomorrow's temperature and see when FF gives me Crosshairs.

I've also been feeling really emotional/sad/down etc the past several days and today I feel ok; not sure if that means anything lol.

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 13
I bet you will get cross hairs tomorrow :)

I'm just as confused as you CD 18 afternoon looked pretty dark. Thought your temp would have shot up by now! :wacko:
These things sure can drive us crazy! Let's wait and see what happens tomorrow.
I'm on fertilaid too and 2 days ago I got some A bit of ewcm and my breasts are tender today so I'm guessing something is going on. I forgot to buy an OPK today. :wacko:

CD19 Afternoon

Attachments

• 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 22
I'm just as confused as you CD 18 afternoon looked pretty dark. Thought your temp would have shot up by now! :wacko:
I'm on fertilaid too and 2 days ago I got some A bit of ewcm and my breasts are tender today so I'm guessing something is going on. I forgot to buy an OPK today. :wacko:

Oh how cool, ewcm is good! Do you have a thread or a chart I can follow? :D

Can't wait to see today's photo! I posted mine from last night / today!

CD20

This morning's OPK is really light, and yesterday afternoon's was definitely darker, so who knows what is going on lol. :shrug:
Maybe this cycle is not going to be a 27 day like the last one, which would be good because that would be way too short of a luteal phase.
Temperature dipped several degrees today so again, will have to wait and see what it does tomorrow.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 5
Either you Oed on CD15... or your body geared up to O but didn't. But that IS a nice temp drop so maybe today / tomorrow.

Good Luck dear!

You have irregular cycles, too, so maybe you wont O until later... praying it happens for you soon hun!

No I haven't.....sorry....when my cycle starts then I'll be able to chart and start a thread. This is my first month on fertilaid.

CD20 8:30pm

Quite a lot darker than this morning. However this isn't the first time I've had a pretty dark OPK and then gone back to a lighter version the next day. So not getting my hopes up.
We dtd spontaneously today and when I showed this sample to hubby he said he hoped his swimmers didn't make it. :haha: (We are Not TTC right now because he's going to grad school next year.) Of course I can't help wanting a baby asap.

Attachments

• 830pm.jpg
    830pm.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 24

No I haven't.....sorry....when my cycle starts then I'll be able to chart and start a thread. This is my first month on fertilaid.

That will be exciting. Let me know when you start and I'll follow your thread.
I hope the fertilaid works awesomely for you! :flower:

That last one was quite a bit darker - here's hoping that it gets even darker today! Can't wait to see a picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->