first ever BFP!! Happy but cautious!!

MissGossip

Reaction score
So I did a test last night, 4 to be exact! All of which were + almost straight away, I couldn't believe my eyes, I'm around 11dpo and my cycles usually vary between 27-31 days (today is day 27) so I am due on any time about now but not sure of the exact day.

Anyway, I know I'm pregnant but feel massively like I'm abou to come on, I wish I had never tested early and just waited until next week to see if af came, I've told my best friend and Mum and feel like I'm going to look stupid if I come on my period now :( I'll be 4 weeks on Wednesday from the date of my last period. I'm just stressing about miscarriage and praying so hard it sticks.

My pain seems to be in my vaginal area, slight cramping/stabbing feeling, I just don't know if it's normal, other than that I have had absolutely no symptoms :( worried it's all going to be short lived. I've attached a picture of my tests, are they usually this clear 11dpo?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 30
Those are great lines for 11dpo, congratulations!

Don't worry about the pinching/cramping, it's normal - just baby getting comfy in there! x

Beautiful results, and that sounds normal for early pregnancy. Good luck with the next 9 months! :flower:

Thanks so much for your reassuring posts, means a lot. I know it's normal I'm just so scared to be let down, we were going through fertility testing and I was actually booked for a pelvic scan today, so this was a HUGE shock! Xx

Congratulations on your pregnancy! I'm 5+5 today and I'm still getting stabbing pains here and there. Your uterus is starting to stretch, the baby is burrowing. The best way I heard someone describe those pains in early pregnancy - like AF is coming but not as strong. Your symptoms sound good for 1-2 weeks gestation.

So I did a test last night, 4 to be exact! All of which were + almost straight away, I couldn't believe my eyes, I'm around 11dpo and my cycles usually vary between 27-31 days (today is day 27) so I am due on any time about now but not sure of the exact day.

Anyway, I know I'm pregnant but feel massively like I'm abou to come on, I wish I had never tested early and just waited until next week to see if af came, I've told my best friend and Mum and feel like I'm going to look stupid if I come on my period now :( I'll be 4 weeks on Wednesday from the date of my last period. I'm just stressing about miscarriage and praying so hard it sticks.

My pain seems to be in my vaginal area, slight cramping/stabbing feeling, I just don't know if it's normal, other than that I have had absolutely no symptoms :( worried it's all going to be short lived. I've attached a picture of my tests, are they usually this clear 11dpo?!

This is VERY normal. I found that those cramps, & pains to be the most intense with my 1st pregnancy. Before I tested with my 1st pregnancy(no clue I was pregnant), I kept thinking AF was going to start, so as a precaution used tampons(sorry tmi)! I even spotted a tiny bit.
Best of luck to you, sounds like everything is progressing the way it should for this stage;) congrats!!!!

Those physical symptoms are GOOD. Those tests look PERFECT. Those emotions are NORMAL. You're doing just fine. Congratulations on your pregnancy!

Like mentioned above, early pregnancy can feel like you're about to have a period (with my second-born, I kept taking Midol because I was cramping so badly, and I had no idea I was just pregnant. LOL. Oops. He turned out fine!). I tend to get really, really bad cramping in first trimester. It's scary, but it's very normal for me. I freak out when I DON'T cramp or get pulling sensations in early pregnancy. Haha

Thanks so much for putting my mind at ease, I'm sure everything will be fine! It's just because Every month I thought I was pregnant I had every symptom under the sun, this month not a thing!! I just feel exactly like I'm about to come on, it's a scary time but I'm going to enjoy it, what will be will be. Just praying it's a sticky one! Xxx

So did another frer today and the line is definately darker yey (attached pic), puts my mind at ease knowing hormones are increasing, cramping still there and doesn't seem to be budging hope it's just the little baby making itself comfy for the next 8 months :) xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 5
congrats!!! if that doesn't scream pregnant idk what will. lol you got you a baby bean!!!!

I don't even think I'm due on yet so really weird, only 13dpo maximum according to opk but not 100% sure when I O'd. Makes me so happy to see the lines getting darker! Xx

I don't even think I'm due on yet so really weird, only 13dpo maximum according to opk but not 100% sure when I O'd. Makes me so happy to see the lines getting darker! Xx

I got a faint BFP at 9dpo and a BFP with dark lines at 11 dpo. so you're deff far along enough for that.

56740754fd743ca53e9da7f9a7081635.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->