• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First ivf march 2014! Please join me!

J that is crazy amazing willpower! I pray for great results for you!

Red will you be doing the scratch this time? Have you done anything else differently?

I'm doing good ladies. While I'm very excited to meet him and always worried something will go wrong I want this part to last too if that makes any sense. Time just goes so fast as it is. I do wish I were in better shape though : D

Aww thanks Peachy. Unfortunately it was another BFN. Very disappointing as you can imagine. 3 frosties left. The doctor is only counting one BFN since I had the septum on our first try, so he isn't too discouraged. Think we might try putting in two next time. I met with him today and we'll get started again when AF arrives. We are keeping hope alive. :)

How are things with you? Ready for the little guy to get here I'm sure! Name yet? I'm so excited for you! xo

Aww my heart just dropped and I lost my stomach. I wish noone had to feel that disappointment. I'm glad you have 3 left and get to try again so soon though. Do you plan on doing anything differently? Through my many "failures" I always knew it would work it was just a matter or when and how much I would have to spend. I just know it'll work out for you too:hugs:

I have kidney stones right now so I'm feeling sorry for myself. My Dr isn't going to let me go past 38 weeks so just a few more left if he decides to stay in. His name is Camden Titus. That's my husband's middle name as well.

Speaking of babies coming soon why don't you update everyone Lanet since you're going to be the next one to pop :winkwink:

Hi ladies!

J- I'm so sorry for your BFN...sending you lots of hugs.

Peachy - Sorry to hear about the kidney stones! Love the name :)

Lanet! - Do you have a date booked????

AFM - I went to the clinic on Friday - they tried a mock transfer to see if they could get up in there again and it didn't go well. I have a sonohystogram and they said it looks like I have scar tissue from by D & C last year.....so I am meeting with the surgeon tomorrow. Dr said it would be day surgery and we only have to wait one cycle in between before transfer. So I will know more tomorrow. I am feeling sorry for myself too.. lol like seriously.....these delays are getting old lol

Oh j I'm so sorry to hear that dang it! Like peachy said im glad you have frosties but I know it just be so discouraging.
Red im so sorry about another delay! Why can't these things be easier.
Peachy I don't think I knew Camdens middle name. Cute! And you never know, I may keep these babies in longer than you do!
But yes I went into preterm labor on Saturday, I'm home on bedrest and medicine to stop contractions now and it seems to be working, at least no regular contractions. Dilated to a 3. I got the steroid shots for their lungs so now I just lay here and take each day I can give them! Would feel better at 34 weeks which is Sunday, even Better at 35, and would be awesome to make it to 36! We will see!

Thanks everyone for your sweet thoughts. :flower:

Peachy, I love the name! So sorry about the kidney stones...I have been there and it is no fun! Can't imagine having it happen while pregnant. You are a strong lady! Hope you feel better soon.

Red, I hear you about delays. It sucks, but you'll be so much better for it physically. That scar tissue can mess with implantation so it's good you're getting it out of there. I'll be thinking of you.

Lanet--wow!! You are already such a good mom to these little babies. I can't wait to see pics when they get here...hopefully in a week or two! Have you shared names yet? Gosh how exciting! Wishing you all the health and joy in the world!

My babies are Everlee Marvelle and Oliver Preston. As much as peachy doesn't like the name Oliver;) Marvelle is from my husbands wonderful grandmother that passed away.
It just occurred to me that this Valentine's Day may be their first, I always assumed they would be born after.

Love the names, Lanet! You doing okay? Thinking of you and hoping all is well and that the days fly by!

Hi Ladies!

Just checking in....

Lanet - how are you?? Did you have the babes yet?

Peachy - How are you doing?

How is everyone else?

Babies were born feb 11, Everlee at 7:21 pm weighing 6lbs 8oz, Oliver at 8:21 pm weighing 6lbs 8oz.
Oliver is in the nicu right now. He had some respiratory distress and some feeding issues, hoping to have him home with is by the end of the week.

Red how have you been? Did you do your fet or was it delayed for some reason? I've been waiting for you to update : )

J how about you any news?

Lanet congratulations (again)!

Afm my induction is scheduled for the 24th if he doesn't come before then. Unless of course someone like Lanet swoops in and steals my space :haha:

Big congrats, Lanet! Oliver will be home with you and his sister before you know it!

Peachy, getting close! So exciting!

Red, how are things with you?

Afm I am once again in lining hell. I don't understand why we can't get things going the way they need to. In the middle of a new FET cycle now, first lining check today showed around 6mm after a week of vaginal estrace. I go back in a couple of days but I feel yet another cancellation coming on. RE keeps changing the meds schedule from cycle to cycle and despite his sterling reputation I'm starting to wonder if he knows what the hell he's doing. Hope I'm wrong and things improve but I'm beyond discouraged right now.

J I'm sorry. That is terribly frustrating. When is transfer supposed to be? Sometimes it can pick up quick. I was the opposite as my lining was too thick. How are you taking the estrogen?

Transfer for me never gets scheduled until the lining is 8-9, so at this point I don't have a date. Next scan is Thurs with the RE himself and he is quick to cancel when the lining is thin and e2 level is high (mine is). I'm hoping this time he'll let me go a little longer. I'm taking 2 mg 3x a day vaginally, plus a patch I change every 3 days. This is slightly different from last cycle, but at least I got to 8 that time. Ugh. Just ready to see him on Thurs and get some answers. 3 perfect embies still waiting for my stupid uterus to get her sh*t together.

Oh Lanet!!!! Congrats !!! I hope everything goes smoothly with the little man and he is home soon xxx. Please post a picture once everyone is home and settled!

Peachy - That is so exciting!

J- I'm sorry it's not working out for you...I'm in the same boat. I hope it sorts itself out.

I have surgery booked to get rid of this stupid scar tissue in my stupid uterus. It is scheduled for next Tues. Then I just need a month or two to heal. I'm think transfer in May. I'm going to lose my mind if we don't start moving forward.

Red, I'm sorry. Delays suck! How did they find the scar tissue and do they know what cause it? Part of me wonders if that's my issue after three hysteroscopies...

They say its scar tissue from the DNC I had last year.... I'm worried this hysteroscopy will just make it worse...but I have to try.

Red, did they see it on an ultrasound? My partner remembers asking our RE is scar tissue was a possibility and he said no. I don't recall this conversation and wonder how he can be so confident.

I have read where scar tissue can be removed and pregnancy happens after--sounds like you are doing the right thing.

They realized when they were doing my last transfer and had trouble getting in. They confirmed it with an ultrasound after, but they had no idea (didn't bother checking to make sure all was well after the dnc - make me crazy)) You may want to have them check. My lining had really not been great since the dnc last year. My doctor thinks its because there is a blockage and so the lining can't shed properly each month, and I have noticed that my periods have been much lighter.

What were your 3 hysteroscopies for? I would hope that they would have seen some while they were in there? or maybe those caused something?? I hope not....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->