• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First ivf march 2014! Please join me!

Seoul congratulations! They are perfect! Makes me so excited to see mine!
Hello to everyone else, hope all is well.

Seoul they're beautiful!

Missx that's amazing!! In between cycles I had always hoped for that miracle so good for you!

Oh Seoul!!!! Congrats! They are absolutely adorable. I hope you are feeling better.

AFM, my transfer is tomorrow morning at 9 am.....fingers crossed!

Oh good luck Red!! How exciting! I'll be thinking about you and sending major baby vibes :)

Hi ladies!

Bare with me but the post is going to whiney and whoa-is-me lol. I apologize for it being sooooo long, but indeed your input at the end

So quick update on this cycle - I did a natural cycle, ovulated naturally overnight on day 12-13th , so a little early, but normal for my body. They did an ultrasound on the 19th and my lining was at 7mm so lots of time for it to grow, this was my last ultrasound. We arrive yesterday and our little blast is perfect , they hatched it and we are good to go.

We go in to the transfer room and my bladder is so full they couldn't believe it, I drank way too much water so this is my fault. They said they have never seen a bladder that full and were amazed...I also had emptied half of it when it got there on my own decision as I was going to explode. So they do the external ultrasound - 2 girls, one is my fav the other was very nice. They tried to say that my lining was 3.6mm. Wtf? They made me empty my bladder half way and they did an internal and it measure 6.2... Which is terrible, but way better than 3.6. The Dr said it is very possible that my bladder squished the lining hence the thinness, and the different measurements. Regardless 6.2 is terrible.

So then the Dr says they want to cancel my transfer....my effing egg is thawed and they hatched it....wtf. So she says they will see if the egg could be re-frozen, we should go home and they will call us and let us know if they can re freeze, and if not to come in and they will transfer it. In the end they decided since it was a 5 day blast and hatch and very viable that the chance is better to put it in then re freeze. So back to the clinic we go. They do not measure my lining again...I should of had them do that for piece of mind and my bladder had been empty for a few hours. But whatever. So everything is goo to go, I'm in the stirrups etc and the catheter goes in my cervix no problem, but would not fully enter my uterus...they said its not big deal, they need to keep trying. ...

An hour and a half later they have called in every Dr in the clinic and it is still not in....I could not believe this .... It was drug free and at one point they used metal too to dilate my cervix and I almost passed out, so then they have to call the nurse...fml. Anyway in the end it all works and the cute little babe in all snuggled in nicely.

So they said I could go back to work today...we got home at 3:30 yesterday. I decided to take today off an couch it. I figure it can't hurt.

So I am so pissed at the clinic. Why wouldn't you check my lining the day before you thaw my egg. And maybe since,my bladder was a disaster you should try again. Honestly I don't even know what to think? I am being totally positive that this baby will work. I don't know how my lining will go down? I honestly don't trust their measurements from yesterday.... Dr says for donor eggs the transfer at 7mm but most Dr prefer to see 8-11mm. On all my other cycles my thickest lining was 8.2mm. So I'm sure it was at least that thick after bouncing back from the bladder episode

What do you guys think? Any chance it will work? Please be honest...we have a couple more frostiness, so it's not the end of the work, but totally frustrating

Red were you taking anything to thicken the lining or all natural? Will you take progesterone?
My bladder was insanely full at transfer, I was in tears and asked to be let up to empty some but they told me no, that it was perfect like that. They never told me the lining thickness that day.
I've had cervical dilation during an iui and yikes that's not a feeling you forget! During my fet they couldn't get the catheter in at first, and finally had to switch sizes. I remember thinking it wouldn't work bc of that.
I'm sorry you had such a traumatic experience, nothing can go smoothly can it? That said, you know in the most perfect situations these things don't always work, and in imperfect ones sometimes they do. So I think you are still in with a great chance. Hang in there!!

Red, for what it's worth, I think you made the absolute right decision to go forward with the transfer. Even if you really were at 6.2, that is not the end of the world. Your clinic sounds like mine--7mm minimum but over 8 is better; that said, my RE has reminded me that people certainly get pregnant with thinner linings. And since the embryo was thawed, I'd have been afraid to refreeze. So yay for transferring!

I totally hear your frustration and worry. It sucks to go through everything and wait so long only to get there and have it be a total cluster. I would be annoyed, too. But I think in the end, things are fine. You've got the embie in there, and that's the best place for it to be. Wishing you lots and lots of peace and patience and baby dust. xoxo

Thanks ladies! I feel like we made the right decision . I am on progesterone 3 times a day so that should help. A little crampy today so that is good! I will keep you posted. Thank you for all the support xx

Seoul they're beautiful!

Missx that's amazing!! In between cycles I had always hoped for that miracle so good for you!

We're still totally in shock, I feel like this isn't how babies are made!! :haha:

Red sorry for the sucky transfer!, as for the lining try not to worry to much :hugs: I'm sure it takes a few days for little embie to get fully snug and with the progesterone your in with a fantastic chance :) everything crossed for you!!

Seoul they're beautiful!

We're still totally in shock, I feel like this isn't how babies are made!! :haha:

Red sorry for the sucky transfer!, as for the lining try not to worry to much :hugs: I'm sure it takes a few days for little embie to get fully snug and with the progesterone your in with a fantastic chance :) everything crossed for you!!

How did I miss your miracle??!!! Missx huge congratsxxxxxxx

Red I'm sorry things didn't go smoothly so it would be one less worry but I'd have done the same thing and there's no point dwelling so I am so excited for you!! You have all my best wishes and loads of baby dust!! The hardest part is staying sane during the wait : )

red- Good luck I have everything crossed for you. I am sorry you had such a crappy experience. I think you definitely made the right decision with the transfer. They have you on progesterone suppositories don't they? That should definitely help the lining and keep your little guy in there.

Good Morning Ladies,

Hope you all had a good weekend. I am still waiting to test, today is 6dp5dt. I think I held out until 10dp5dt last time. I am going away for the weekend on Friday morning, so I think I will test Thursday night. That will be 9dpt. my beta is scheduled for Tuesday December 9th.

I don't have any symptoms as of today. I had what felt like period cramps and some lower back ache on and off Friday and Saturday (3-4 day past) so that may be a good sign. I don't think I had any symptoms last time....so we will wait and see.

Red I had period like cramos a couple days after my transfer too! Cant wait for you to test, but don't dot it if it could potentially ruin your weekend!

Well I tested this morning and it was completely negative....not sure why I did it. I have zero symptoms...so I think I will wait again until Friday and see what that brings. Today was 7dp5dt...so was hoping I would see a faint positive.

Trying to justify my days past transfer...I am telling myself that since I had my transfer at 3pm last Tuesday that I am still 6days past transfer until tonight :winkwink:. I know you guys can appreciate that craziness lol!

Oh Red I wish you had seen something. Did you use a cheap test? I wouldn't give up yet either. Symptoms or lack there of are so subjective and truly mean nothing. I hope it does turn positive but am also very glad you have more chances :hugs:

Thanks Peachy. I'm actually ok, it helps to have 2 frosties left. I'll do a medicated transfer in January so they can control my levels and lining. I'll still go and have my beta done next Tuesday. But will test again on Friday to see if I can have some wine this weekend..it will be needed and we'll deserved

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->