• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First ivf march 2014! Please join me!

Also the test is used was one of those Internet cheapies....ill do a good frer on Friday just to make sure

Negative beta on Friday...shitty, but I was expecting it.

I have a follow-up appointment today, so will keep you posted as to what they say.

So sorry to hear Red. That's good you have your follow up so soon, are you hoping to jump right back in or take a break?

We are going to jump right back in -ish....a little break for Christmas so that will push it back a month.

Met with the doctor, she apologized for the disaster that was my transfer. We are going to do a mock transfer on day 21 in January (a few weeks before the actual transfer) Just so she know exactly how to get in to my uterus.

So mock transfer day 21 and will get a shot of Depo Lupron to suppress the ovaries,, then will start Estrogen tablets on day 1 and will take them 3x a day until the beta. Progesterone as usual. They are going to do an endo scratch on day 7. So I feel good about that. Feel like we are covering all the basis.

Did any of you have an endo scratch? I can't remember.

So will be CD21 January 23. For now I will enjoy the holiday and patiently wait.

Enough of me...how are all you ladies doing?

That sounds like a plan! Peachy had the scratch done.

Red I'm sorry it turned out like this :hugs: but am so glad you're moving forward! I did have the scratch done this cycle and it worked. They should have done the mock transfer before your transfer. An apology seems too little too late. Hope you enjoyed your wine and the weekend!

I had my boys :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/twins-triplets-multiples/2267031-my-boys-here.html

Red, here's hoping they do better by you this time. Your ability to take everything in stride is admirable. I am keeping you in my prayers and fingers crossed always :hugs:

Seoul! YAY!!!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Can't believe how far everyone else is getting - miss chatting with you all!

Messica congratulations--what darling boys! So glad they are finally here and healthy and handsome to boot! Love hearing good news like this :)

Lanet, how are you?

Peachy, you're getting close!

Oh my gosh! I can't see a pic if there is one? How many weeks were you? Did you go into labor on your own? How much did they weigh? Congrats!!!!

Baby girl gave us quite a scare this week. Diring a growth scan at maternal fetal medicine on Monday her heart rate went to 280 for most of the scan. They sent us to Barnes Jewish hospital 3 hours away and admitted us for constant monitoring. Her heart rate was mostly normal, with only a few spikes. They did an echocardiogram with a pediatric cardiologist and they saw her rate go to 288 for 3 minutes. They diagnosed her with svt, and thankfully since she isn't in it frequent enough then we don't need treatment. I will be monitored with ultrasound every Monday Wednesday and Friday and if they notice her in it for longer periods then I will have to be admitted to Barnes in St Louis, take high dose of heart meds, and deliver there. So thankful we avoided that now. They said there's a chance this will resolve before birth and that we won't see it again. Praying thats the case!

Messica - congrats! They are beautiful and the pictures are really nice! Glad they are both doing so well. xx

Lanet - I'm glad you and baby girl are ok. Prayers that everything settles on it's own. I'm sure that was very scary. It will be good to have ultrasounds so often for piece of mind and to keep an eye on her.

Jsquared - How are you doing?

Hi Red! I'm somewhere between bummed and optimistic. My cycle was cancelled last week despite a nice thick lining because I was bleeding. RE thinks we may have tried again to soon after the last septum removal. So we stopped the cycle and I'm currently taking Provera to bleed out that nice lining. :( Good news is the lining built up at least. (And no one will admit this, but I think I bled because after the surgery I was on active bcp for two months without a bleed, and at baseline my lining was 8mm. Hello?! But they kept insisting all would be fine. Well, it wasn't.)

So now I'm shedding the lining so we can start fresh on 12/29. Transfer projected for mid January. The waiting never ends. You and I may be transferring around the same time. Hope all is well with you!

Huge congratulations messica! So glad everything turned out perfectly!

J I'm so sorry you got delayed again. How frustrated you must be. On the up side Lanet was delayed a few times and turns out it was for the best :hugs: plus what a great positive about your lining.

Red how are things going for you?

redbrick - hoping everything is still on track for your FET right around the corner!

jsquared - I've been praying for a sticky transfer!

Thanks Messica! Transfer happened last Tuesday (finally!). Now in the glorious tww. Beta is Friday 1/23. We shall see! Omg those boys! Too cute!

J I am so hoping this is it for you! Do you plan on testing early?

Red how is everything going? Just a waiting game?

I was just thinking about all of you ladies on the weekend!

Messica - your babes are gorgeous. Hope everyone is doing well.

Peachy - That picture is perfect! What a little cutie, you must be so excited to meet him. How are you feeling?

J - congrats on your transfer. I have everything crossed for you.

Lanet- how are you doing?

Afm, I go to the clinic to have depo lupron and a mock transfer on Friday!! I cannot believe it is almost time again. Transfer should be around Feb 17-18th if everything goes as its suppose to. I'm very excited, I don't want to jinx it, but I feel very hopeful this time.

Yay Red for starting again! So excited for you! I know this time will go much better than last. :)

Peachy I love your new pic--that is amazing! Not much longer now...

I will not test early. Can't bear the thought of bfn and then having to turn around and do pio. So I will wait for Friday. Ugh!

J can't wait to hear your results friday! That's dine willpower to hold out until then
Red glad to hear you will be transferring again soon.
We are doing good, hanging in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"