First ivf march 2014! Please join me!

I'm glad to hear transfer went better j. The doctor you have can make all the difference in the world and I'm happy it sounds like you've found a gem (even if they won't test sooner for you lol). Hoping the days fly by quickly!!!

My squirts are 7 months old now and doing awesome. It seems like just yesterday we were waiting for results too... What a difference a year makes, time really does fly!!!

Attachments

• 41714.jpg
    41714.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 3
Oohhh J that sounds so promising! So exciting it was already hatching so well! Now I can't wait to hear about your bfp! Tell your stepdad to stop ove when he's done :winkwink:

Camden is over 4 mos now and time really does fly. I would have done it 100 more times(finances permitting of course:haha:) to get him. Pretty sure I've aged another 20years already though. The worry never stops the subject just changes:wacko:

J that's wonderful that you have a new dr and that your transfer went so well! Best of luck
Hi Messica, your babies are getting so big!
How is everyone else?
Peachy is right, we do plenty of worrying still!

Nice to hear from you Lanet! Everyone's babies are so stinkin' cute I can't stand it! :)

As for me... Just hanging out. Trying not to obsess. Ha ha. As if.

How are you holding up? I know it's impossible not to obsess but the problem is that my 2ww were pretty much the same either way:wacko:

Thanks for saying that Peachy--I don't know that this feels much different from the other twws I've been through. Maybe a few more cramps early on (but I was up moving around a little--nothing strenuous but this dr says bed rest is bunk) and I'm pretty tired. Probably the progesterone. I think I was cramping before transfer, too. I don't know. I was in bed/on the couch for the first 24 hrs, then next 24 hrs couch potato but went out for lunch. The next day I was on my feet putting away laundry, etc. But I'd sit whenever I worried about being on my feet too much. I just kept thinking the blood flow was good for me. Not like I was running or moving furniture. Anyway this sucks. :flower:

Yes it does suck! It doesn't matter what you do really so don't worry about that. The whole symptom spotting thing can drive anyone mad. When i got pregnant my second cycle i bawled like a baby because i knew it was a bust because it felt like the first one and i was pregnant! Even more odd that they were fresh then frozen and still no difference except for the ovary cramp/twinges which i know that feeling because of scarring. Do you even want to break down and test just a little?:muaha: qhat does your SO say? Is she against testing too? So strong willed!!

Peachy, she doesn't want to test early either. I can hold out, but the thing that annoys me is seeing other people get betas at 8-9dpt and my RE insists on 14! (I talked him down to 12, but still. The last guy said 10dpt was fine.) Grrr.

I totally understand and mine does them early too so it pretty much equals 14dpo not 14 days past transfer. However as someone who has gone through beta hell and the whole chemical pregnancy route i understand why. By then you could avoid ever knowing if it were an early cp and of course numbers and rises would beore significant if things are going well. Sucks to wait so ridiculously long but so does false hope and playing the is it too low,did it double enough game. Which you will still probably end up doing anyways:winkwink: I hope all your embies work and you have your own little team over there!!

So Saturday night I noticed some pink discharge upon inserting the endometrin. Huh. Next morning very very light pink spotting. 10dp5dt. Freaked out. Called the hotline. The dr on call said could be cervical irritation who knows we can't run test until Monday. I cried a lot but the spotting stopped after the one instance. Today I went in. It's 11dp5dt. Then I came home and peed on a stick.

Nurse called and confirmed. Beta is 92 which seems low-ish to me but she says nonsense and what matters is doubling. I'm afraid to be happy but holy moly I'm pregnant!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 4
Oh. My. Goodness!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! That is a wonderful bright line too.

Thanks Ladies!! I'm anxious for tomorrow's second beta--just wanna be sure everything is moving in the right direction. But yes, I'm PREGNANT!

Second beta came back...at 288!!! So it tripled in 48 hrs! Whew!! Okay, now I'm starting to believe it. :happydance:

Omg YAY!! I was so nervous for you! That's absolutely perfect! So what's next at your clinic? More betas or do you have to wait for u/s?

Yay! I've been checking all day!! Thats wonderful news!!

Thanks girls! I have another beta on Monday, and then I'm not sure if I get another one or if they go ahead and schedule the u/s.

YAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! Fingers crossed now for a happy and healthy 9 month ride!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Best of luck again for tomorrow J! Can't wait to hear your results and next steps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->