First ivf march 2014! Please join me!

That's good. I only run 1-3 miles at a time anyway. She told me the reason for stopping is to prevent ovarian torsion.

Mono I see you had assisted hatching...was there a reason why? My package says it includes that if needed and I've wondered about it.

Congratulations Heidi! Wishing you a happy healthy 9mos!

Lanet I think my ovaries are pushing my bladder and I could have wet myself I swear. Ha Ha! Now don't worry about injections in the car especially the Follistim which is all ready for you and you could ask your doc if it's OK to mix the Menopur before you leave. I don't see why it would be a problem.

Mono that kind of run is ridiculously ambitious. I will keep eating my popcorn : )

I triggered tonight (at work) and I had just as much anxiety as last time. It sucks not being sure if you got all of it out of the vial and having a little left in the syringe. Plus I've been having ewcm and it makes me panic over ovulating. Can't wait til this is over.

Peachy my menapur is to be taken at night, so at least I won't have to worry about that.
During my last iui I swear I ovulated 2 hours after taking the trigger. Even though bloodwork showed I didn't have an lh surge. But I guess they could've missed my surge. I got crampy and had a huge temp rise the next day. And then with my cervix being so hard to get into on iui day it just confirmed to me that O had passed. So I've been worried about that too, Oing too soon. But the ganirelix will prevent that, and my paperwork says it's very very rare on a protocol like this. Don't you worry! I always get ewcm for a good week before O.

Thanks Lanet I can't help but worry because it feels exactly like ovulation and it seems like all the minority occurrences happen to me. Hopefully I'm wrong. I will probably ask this again because my brain is fried but what day do you get to start stims?

That's ok, I ask the same questions over and over bc I can't remember and I can't find where it was said;)
I start on the 28th.(depending on af) I stop bcp on 24th and im literally counting the days. My boobs are so swollen and sore!! Do people on birth control really just walk around with sore boobs for years?
And just remember all those eggs are getting all ready and matured so it's natural to feel stuff happening there. Remind me of this when I'm freaking out after trigger...
When is er?

I have never been a long term user of bcp's but I think your body adjusts. My retrieval is Monday at 8:45 a.m. (assuming I haven't really ovulated ) I think I am kind of one of those people that prepares for the worst just in case and yes I will remind you because I think you will find yourself second guessing everything too. I tell myself to relax and trust in my clinic but I've never listened to anyone and I guess that includes even me : )

Yes. I have actual pains on and off as well. I have a headache and total I only used 2 of the Ganirelix and it's odd to me because my first cycle I was monitored all the time and this time it was twice. On days 5 and 7. I know I shouldn't compare especially since the 1st didn't work but I'm nervous. Did they let you know how often you'll be monitored.

They told me id be monitored about every other day starting on day 5, and that I might stim for 10-12 days. So it just sounds like you were on a little faster track. So you took ganirelix yesterday and the day before?
I'm sure your RE knows what they're doing and that you will be fine. Try not to worry. And you will know Monday morning for sure anyway.

I just did some research for you. I found that ovulating early while on ganirelix is like a 1% chance. And that unlinke Lupron, ganirelix immediately suppresses the pituitary so you can't have an lh surge. I think you're good to go!

Hey that was really nice of you thanks! I hope your research helps you when you start to panic :D

Exciting day tomorrow.

Peachy - I hope they get lots of eggs tomorrow at your retrieval and depending if you are doing 3 or 5 day transfer you will be PUPO by Sunday! yehey!

Buny and Tulip - sending you good Vibes and Lots of Baby Dust!!!

Red- Welcome Back from your girls' weekend. Beta tomorrow...so exciting!

Lanet - I did assisted hatching on my second try and got pregnant with two. I didn't do it on my first and it failed..so I guess in my case, it did help. Just make sure to ask them after your transfer or even before the transfer because if they didn't do it, then you can ask for a refund. Usually AH is the embryologist's call if they see that by day 5, yours is hatching beautifully then there's no need.

Amanda - are you near retrieval yet?

Miss - when are you scheduled for your FET?

Best Regards to everyone!

Good Morning Ladies!

I just caught up on the weekend of busy posts!! Glad to hear everyone is doing well! I went in this morning for blood work....now I'm at work patiently waiting for the phone call. Fx.

Hi redbrick! I can't wait to hear you beta numbers!

Hi everyone

Redbrick...yay so exciting!

Lanet...how r u?

AFM....waiting for AF...she's due this week...and then I start FET cycle!

Hi breaking dawn, exciting that you will get started soon!
Peachy!!! Please let us know how retrieval went! Thinking of you

Thanks Lanet and Mono it went alright. We ended up getting 9 eggs and I have to say I am disappointed. Hubby got to be in the room and said he had a hard time with my left ovary. He also said I woke up a couple times and they had to give me more meds ( it's ok because I don't remember). The worst part is that I will know nothing til Wed. The embryologist came in and said they don't let you know anything. Not how many fertilized or grades nothing. They will just call on Wed to tell me if I will be transferring Thurs or Sat. and when I come in they will give me a full report on them. They said it's because they feel it leads to more questions,anxiety and google. Frankly I think it's shitty and it pisses me off. Also I don't remember feeling this bad last time. It hurts and I feel nauseous. Of course I didn't have the stitch put in last time either. My husband was absolutely wonderful today though so there is that : )

Peachy - I am glad you are ok, but sorry you are feeling shitty. 9 is fantastic! Fingers crossed that they are all perfect:thumbup: I am angry for you that they will not call daily and update you...wtf?? Sending positive thoughts to your eggies :hugs:

The clinic called and I am officially pregnant. She didn't give me a number though...and I was too excited and forgot to ask. She said things looked great - not sure what that means, but I will take it. Back Wednesday to make sure numbers double.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->