First ivf march 2014! Please join me!

Oh my goodness why would they torture you like that, I would need to know my beta ASAP. I think you can demand results. Do they people you work with know what you're doing? Did you get much time off?

Yes they will remove it after transfer. I assume they give a little snip and pull it right out. Yeah it sucks and wasn't even a question I had thought to ask about since I had never heard of withholding that info before. Plus I may have mentioned this on my earlier rant not sure since I haven't been myself today but say if you wait for beta they don't even give results until after the second beta.

I'd stir the pot there. That's bologna if you really want to know :(

Not really that's why she speculated plastic surgery : ) . I have decided to work when I can as sitting around near killed me last time. 2ww really messes with the mind.

I have never done iui's but if the thing you mentioned is a clamp used for the cervix he used that on my mock transfer and I nearly jumped off the table. He said he would do the stitch instead of that during transfer because it causes trauma and can add cramping when they want you to be comfortable and have things go smoothly. You should definitely discuss that with your RE.

Peachy that's funny bc I've told my dh we are going to have some explaining to do when we come back from our "vacation" pregnant with triplets lol.
I'll be working during most of the 2ww too although I've shortened my days then. They told me retrieval will be between 7th and 12th, and then transfer 3-5 days after that. So it's really hard to schedule. I may also schedule some of my clients on the days I'm not being monitored, even if it's only a few hours a few days that week. But is it always every other day or is it sometimes every day? I don't want to cancel people. I'm not worried though, I'm sure it will all work out as it has so far. That's how I know I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing. Things have fallen into place for it.
The clamp and the stitch both sound pretty unpleasant! Are you sore or crampy tonight? Do you do anything to ward off ohss such as Gatorade or anything? That scares me some too.

I'm really wondering how Amanda is doing. And Buny did you test yet? How are all the other ladies?

That's wonderful if you can work when you want and can be so flexible. I am lucky with that as well. You are also lucky with the 70's but it was in the 50's today and I still have my bedroom window open. Hopefully you will stim quick so less trips and you wouldn't have to explain triplets because you'd never be able to work again! HA! I wondered before how Amanda is, she should be at the same point as me. Maybe she'll just pop back on one day with a BFP ; )

Hi Ladies,

Peachy- That sucks they won't tell you anything. My doctor is similar only says everything looks nice but eventually he tells me everything its just on his time it is hard not knowing but I think it taught me to just let go of what I can't control and accept what happens and what I get. FX'd so all of your eggs fertilize and that you have excellent embies to transfer :)

Red- Congrats that is awesome! Can"t wait for the update and wishing you a Happy and Healthy pregnancy. :happydance:

BreakingDawn- Sounds like you and I will be on similar schedules for the FET.

lanet- If you come back pregnant with triplets they will assume you had a really good time on vacation lol. :haha:

Hope to hear how everyone else is doing.

AFM the witch finally showed her ugly face and I will be going to the doctors bright and early to get things started. Starting to get excited and real nervous I wonder how my embies will do after the thaw. It has been 2 years since they were frozen :wacko: We will do transfers as long as we have embies but if they are all bad I think we wouldn't go for another round of IVF so this would be it.

Hi ladies!!

I'm at my REs office waiting for my sono....jiat want to get it done!

Peachy..that must be so hard to not have a fertilization report. We only had 2 calls and one was fertilization report the day after ER and then we didn't get a call until day-5.

I think at minimum those 2 calls are important...how frustrating for you..

Seoul...did you get AF yet...? mine should be this week.

Hope all went well for you this morning Breaking!

Seoul - I was just reading a story yesterday about a frozen embie that waited 19 YEARS! Born happy and healthy as can be. Fingers crossed and keeping hope for you: https://www.mommypage.com/2013/08/healthy-baby-is-born-after-19-years-as-an-embryo/

Hope all went well for you this morning Breaking!

Seoul - I was just reading a story yesterday about a frozen embie that waited 19 YEARS! Born happy and healthy as can be. Fingers crossed and keeping hope for you: https://www.mommypage.com/2013/08/healthy-baby-is-born-after-19-years-as-an-embryo/

wow...I thought the viability of frozen embryos maximum is ten (10) years and after that the damage to the thawing will render the embryo useless.

In CA, the maximum that you can transfer an egg after the husband/donor died is only two (2) years to be included as an heir (of course with the consent from the husband/sperm donor, like what we filled out in IVF).

Lanet - maybe you could say as an excuse that you are burnt out and needed reprieve. I have a coworker before that took six month break because of stress :thumbup:

To be honest with you guys, when I read your posts, I realize how much little I know and basically was kept in the dark, I didn't ask questions like what you guys have and basically just go with what they told us to do. Not to mention that my husband's sperm number and motility is not that bad and would have been addressed by supplement if need be. But because IF was all new to me, ( I have two kids on my own), I pretty much took a leap of faith with whatever the doctor said. So from one IUI (Clomid, not even the injectables) attempt, he immediately directed us to IVF.

My husband even told me that he could take off five weeks and we'll go on a month vacation and relax...but of course, I was stubborn and starting to feel the urgency of my biological clock so we went ahead.

After this pregnancy, we plan on switching RE and use our remaining six cycles of medicated IUI from his insurance and hopefully get another one.

Breaking hope everything went well this am! And sounds like you and Seoul will be on the same cycle. Hopefully I won't be too far behind.
Wow 19 years frozen!
Mono it took a big push for us to do ivf.We never would've if we hadnt we gotten that diagnosis of no other choice. But I'm glad we did or I feel like we would've been banging our heads against the wall trying for years. (More years)
Peachy feeling better this morning? And yes being self employed is very nice and flexible. And it's kind of the truth that I'm burned out so I could say that, although not to my clients bc I think they would take that bad.

Seoul don't worry 2 years is nothing they're frozen in time just the same and depending on your age better than what they would be now. I think those Hollywood ladies that are getting prego mid 40's must have known when they were younger to freeze eggs.

Breaking how come another sono?

Mono that's awesome that you have ins coverage to keep trying even if it isn't ivf.

Afm I am headed back to the clinic today because the nurse forgot to put on the bulls eyes I requested yesterday. My tip to anyone who hasn't done this before is to have them draw the circles on each side where hubby has to do the PIO injections and to keep a sharpie on hand for when they start to fade. It takes the guess work out of it and makes me feel more comfortable that he is in the right spot : )

I'll be doing suppositories peachy. I wonder why. Seems everyone else does injections...

I am feeling alright still pissed though and am trying to keep busy. There are lots of women that suppositories especially on fresh cycle because I don't think it's as big of a deal. In a fresh cycle your body is gearing up to be prego and already producing tons of hormones so doesn't have as much of a problem starting to produce progesterone. RE said during fresh you only have to do them a week or 2 where a fet can go to like 10 weeks. Everything is subjective to your RE's preference or as my g-pa used to say "there's more than one way to skin a cat" : ) terrible saying and I have 6 cats lol

Red when's your next beta?

Buny I hope things are going well hon.

Red when's your next beta?

Buny I hope things are going well hon.

I"m sorry your still pissed...its just insane!!!

Next beta is tomorrow morning. I will get the number from yesterday too.

Buny- I hope you are ok. We are here for what ever you need

Fx'd for tomorrow Red but you won't need it I'm sure everythings going to be great! Will they book you in for u/s then?

Hoping you hear good news tomorrow peachy.
Redbrick ok I'm glad I'm not the only one using suppositories.
Well 77 degrees here now, snow showers tonight...welcome to spring in Mo.

messica- Thanks that gives me hope.

breakingdawn- I just got AF two days ago.

Peachy- That is a great idea I wish I had them do that when I was giving them to myself. Can't wait to hear your fertilization report.

lanet- that weather stinks seems similar to Michigan I lived there for a while not fun at all.

red- Good Luck tomorrow! There is nothing like the reassurance that those numbers are doubling.

AFM went in this morning and got started on Progynova twice a day it is exciting to finally be getting things going. I go back next Thursday for an U/S to check the lining and they should be able to schedule a transfer date then.

Hope you all have a great day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->